It was me.. who hurt her.

i don't need you ...

The next day ~

Hey so do you feel better now? Woohyun asked you. Yeah , i am . thanks for yesterday . You replied. This is the don't know how many times you have thanked me , You dont need to we are friends right? woohyun said. You nodded and went off.

Myungsoo sense something fishy between you two. YAHH NAM WOOHYUN WHATS WITH YOU TWO?! WHEN DID YOU GUYS BECAME FRIENDS? myungsoo confronted woohyun. WAE? even making friends i need to consult you first? woohyun said. " PSH THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT I MEANT WHY ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER? " myungsoo yelled. AISH , i saved her from the "bullies" . Woohyun smirked. 

WHAT? EUNAE GOT BULLIED ? BY WHO? THEY ARE SO GETTING IT FROM ME. Myungsoo yelled and tigtened his fist. " dont make things worse ! its because of you.. " woohyun said. me? what why? myungsoo asked dumbfounded.  Well cos of you being so close to her the girls are jelaous ... woohyun said looking piss. 

ARGh ..... myungsoo punch the wall. * EunAe mianhe * he thought. I will save her from now you wont need to help anymore but thanks for saving her. myungsoo said. Woohyun look at him and said , why cant i save her AGAIN? you like her dont you?  

Myungsoo stuttered " so ... so what if i do? " Oh so you do huh? " You better dont touch her she is mine ! " myungsoo roared. " YOURS? EXCUSE ME? did she even agrees with that , i bet not. " woohyun grins. " WE WILL SEE ! " myungsoo stormed to his seat. * i sense a rival , woohyun likes her too? * myungsoo thought.

You saw the commotion between myungsoo and woohyun but didn't care as it doesn't concern you and you don't want to get in to trouble again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhe... myungsoo muttered.  Huh ? wae? you asked clueless. " cos of me... you got bullied? " myungsoo whispered. How did you know? you asked shocked. Woohyun told me about it. myungsoo said. Oh..... * you thought about the commotion just now* They are getting mad cos of this? you thought. 

" i wont let you get hurt , sorry for not being there " myungsoo said and looked at you. Your face turned red you quickly turn away. " Its ok.... " you said.  " i will protect you from now on " 

Your heart rate quickened. " You.. you dont need to.. " you stammered . " But... " myungsoo said. " I havemy own backbone i dont need your help i can take care of myself. " you said. " But they will be back for you.. " myungsoo said sounding worried. 

" If you dont hang out with me anymore nothing will happened. " you replied . Myungsoo didnt say anything and just turned away ~

* was that a little too harsh on him? i wish you could but.... WHAT AM I THINKING I DONT NEED A GUY * you thought.

Seyoung heard your conversation with myungsoo . * huh bullied? cos of myungsoo? * 

Are you alright? seyong asked. You meekly smiled. *This isnt right , what can i do ? * seyong thought.

After what you said to him , myungsoo stopped talking you. * aish he is not disturbing me i should be feeling happy but why do i feel so empty * you shoke your head and went back to your books.

* maybe she is right, they bullied her cos i was with her... so if i am not she wont be hurt anymore... no wonder she cried yesterday... mianhe. * myungsoo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

give your comments :)