I can't work with you !

i don't need you ...

After a few days , its still the same EunAe and Myungsoo still can't get along with each other. 

" There is a project for you all to do , you all need to work in pairs for this geography assignment " the teacher announced. " EunAe! lets pair up!!!! " seyong said excitedly shaking EunAe's hand. " yeah yeah . " i replied. 

"This time round i will assigned you guys your partners " the teacher said. " WHAT ! WAEEEEEE ! " seyong looks disappointed. *i am fine with anything , as long as i don't get to pair up with that kim myungsoo * i thought. The teacher was announcing who are they paired with , seyong heard his name and turn behind and saw the girl he is paired with. * aish , why is it her! she is sure gonna bug me till the whole project ends , why cant it be you ? eunae? * seyong thought and face palm himself. i havent heard my name and myungsoo's yet . i look around the room and mostly everyone has a partner already . * THIS CANT BE IT , IT CANT BE , I MUST HAVE MISS SOMEONE OUT ....* i thought.

EunAe and Myungsoo will be in a group. the teacher said. I jerked out of my seat. " can't we change partners? " i asked. " No your not allowed to , besides your not in a very good terms with him its time to make things up ." the teacher said. * damn it , what why out of everyone him? Ms Woo must have something against me psh , him? how can i even work with him? i cant even stand sitting beside him!!!* i thought. Myungsoo just sat there as though nothing happened.  " Lets have fun walking together " myungsoo said. " NO WAY, i didn't even say i want to . " i spoke in a i don't-want-to tone and glared at him. " WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? " myungsoo shouted. " I just don't want to work with you.... " i said not looking at him. " YAHHH , WHATS WITH ME? MY GRADES ARE GOOD I HAND IN MY HOMEWORK ON TIME I DON'T LOSE OUT TO YOU. " myungsoo getting furious. " PSHH ... how will i know if you didn't copy those work of yours or cheated? " i hissed. "YAHHHHH ! DONT GO OVERBOARD OK !!!!!! DONT ACCUSE ME !!!!!!! " myungsoo stood up . 

" is there something wrong? you guys have to work a way out to work together , NO CHANGING OF PARTNERS " the teacher stressed those words. * OH MY HOW CAN I EVEN WORK WITH HER..... WHAT DID I EVEN DO? WHY DID SHE JUST DETEST ME SO MUCH? SHE IS SUCH A HARD GIRL TO HANDLE. why is she so stubborn PFFT * myungoso thought. * over my dead body ... work with him? how do i even? this jerk urgh , his name irks me damn it. " i thought. 

"EunAe ah .... just give in this once ok? this assignment is really important you can't screw it up ! just work with him ! " seyong tried to persuade me. " WHAT ? just look at him , he? what can he do? " i retorted. " what the- " myungsoo said.  " come on you don't have to be friends with him ! you could just work with him for this project and you can just continue to ignore him after everything ends right? " seyong said . " IT WONT KILL ! I WONT BITE ! dont make my grades drop ! " myungsoo cut in. " AISH why is it that your always helping him? " i asked. " i am not helping ! i am helping you ! you don't want to do badly right? " seyong said. 

" of course ! it won't be worth it for that j e r k ... " i emphasized the word "jerk" . "YAHHH i aint ! i will prove it ! " myungsoo said looking piss. " you dont need to prove it , i dont need you to . " i said. 

class dismissed !  Miss woo called out  ~~~~~~~

(see you at the national library at 11 this saturday , DONT BE LATE , we only have 2 weeks to do it , my number xoxoxoxo , dont text/call me unnecessarily ! ) i gave him the piece of paper and went off. " YAHH WHATS THIS? " myungsoo look at it oh... * whats with that attitude .... * myungsoo thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunAe:

what did i do? why must i work with him? this is so hard! out of all people him ! i am just so lucky damn it. aish he is always picking on me ! sigh. i dont like this either... i dont mean to treat him this way i dont mean to... but whenever i thought of "him" it hardens my heart ..... i dont want to be nice anymore...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SeYong:

again its repeating AGAIN , EunAe is forever fighting with MyungSoo. they both need to gives in . aish EunAe wae? i just hope they can work together just for the project .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo :

why is she giving me attitude? nobody does that to me only she does ..... who does she think she is? dont want to work with me? missy i dont want to either... why is she so different? AISHHHH 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( i dont have anything against myungsoo ( i love him ) just to make the fic interesting and for some reasons he is treated this way , its fictional aint real ya ! )

Happy Pepero Day ~ everyone ! ^^