What ? Is he out of his mind?

i don't need you ...

"Morning ! Seyong shouted " I walk to the direction of Seyong. Morning i replied. " come on lets go in now , i heard there will be new students coming today ! " Oh really i see..... "Yeah ! cos its a new school year ! theres sure to have transfers ! " Seyong and i went into the classroom and sat down on our seats. EunAe sits with seyong in class though there is still one empty seat beside her since three tables are linked.... 

~ CLASS today there would be 3 new students today . Welcome to Jaellim High. the teacher said. ~ alot of whisperings and murmerring in class as usually we only experienced 1 new student but now there is 3 ! " i wonder how do they look like! " i nodded and started to read through my notes. ~Come on in . the teacher told the students ~ Everybody gasped when they saw the 3 new students . i didn't look up bur i bet all of them are guys from the reaction of the class.... 

"Annyeonghasaeyo I am Nam Woohyun , he bowed " "Annyeonghasaeyo i am Kim Myungsoo , also bowed " " Annyeonghasaeyo , and i am Lee Sungyeol , and also bowed , but intoduced himself with a cheery tone . 

" they do look quite good looking you know ! seyong nudge me " i looked up and continued reading my notes. ~Now go and find some seats .....the teacher said. Every girl was like trying to shoo away the guys to make space for "them" to sit. One of them sat beside me.... the other two went behind and sat down. 

"Annyeong i am myungsoo , he extended his hair to hint that its a handshake " I ignored him and continued with my notes . PSH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL , every girl that sees me falls head over heels for me and her SHE ING IGNORED ME !  SHE MUST BE INSANE , myungsoo thought. " AHAAH seyong laughed awkwardly ... this is how EunAe is when she is studying ... Hi i am seyong ! he reached out his hand ." they both shaked hands .They both smiled to each other.

Don't you know its rude to ignore someone? even when we are introducing ourselfs in class just now... you were freaking looking at your notes. myungsoo retorted at EunAe." WEll DONT YOU THINK ITS RUDER TO TAKE THE SIT BESIDE ME WITHOUT EVEN ASKING ME IF THE SIT WAS TAKEN ? i retaliated. ....................YAHHH ! he shouted. hmm EunAe huh? interesting? your different aren't ya? you don't even give a damn to a hunk like me PSH . myungsoo thought. Anyways i am not like that when i am studying its just that i DON'T WANT to look at you . i said with a like i care tone . WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? you really are something aren't you? NOBODY EVERY SAID THAT TO ME EVER BEFORE ! myungsoo said in a shocking and pissed off tone. Then i am honoured to be the first to say that . i glared at him . WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT A NEW CLASSMATE? myungsoo said in a i cannot believe it way. You know you can choose not to sit here right?  i said. YEAH , i really regretted it now! he said and turned away.

COME ON YOU GUYS ! EunAe ah what happened ? why are you like that? apologize ! seyong said. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG , why must i? i said. Aish nevermind , seyong scratches his head in fustration . Mianhe Myungsoo .... she must be too stress out.... seyong said. I can see that , myungsoo replied. PSH so what your good looking? you think cos of that i will fall for you? dream on JERK . i thought..

EunAe ah ~ what happened? 8 months back you wasn't like that ... you would greet your new clssmates politely and nicely and make them feel aliright in the new environment ..... but now .... your so cold to them and even mean... what had that GUY done to you ... where did to cheerful , nice , patient and kind EunAe went? i hate to see the cold and mean side of you..... will you ever let go? Seyong thought. sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys have any idea who is that "GUY" ?

and what cause EunAe which is ( I ) to become like that?

as the story goes on you will know ! 

comment and subscibe  !

:)