Chapter 07

Paper Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taehyun POV

Tonight is one of those another night that I spent to hear all her sadness for the umpteenth times. Still on same case about her unrequited love and the same case for me too; when will she acknowledged all my feelings for her.

She was crying hard way too loud than an hours ago. Her chest is panting, feeling breathless and I can't let her to keep crying anymore.

"Wendy stop crying, it's enough." I said softly. At that time I really want to pull her into my arms but I lacked a courage.

"You said just cry and you'll feel better." She said with both her reddened and swollen eyes.

I take a few step and face her as I knelt down in front of her. I feel so hesitant to touch her cheeks because once I touch it, I'd lose my sanity such as kissing her, right here, right now. And I know she'd hate me more. For a God's sake it seems that I can't even let my hand for not touching her eventually—it's just too natural like it was became an habit. 

"I think you'll stop crying eventually but you're crying way too loud for time to time and you do make me worried." I says, as I my hand gently to her cheek. "Don't cry anymore, okay? Stop, would you?"

Wendy sigh, trying to keep her breath back to normal and magically, she's stop crying. A slow smile spread over her lips and spilled into her eyes which way too gorgeous and it crushed my heart all at once. 

I feel so taken aback when suddenly she rested her hand on my cheek too, motioning the same thing as I did to her. Her eyes were twinkling but it was clear enough for me to see that her pain has not faded away.

"It must be hard for you, right? I am so sorry, Taehyun-ah." She said with a hoarse voice. Her hand feel so warm and I can't do this anymore—I wanna hug her and I did, I pulled her into my arms.

"I am tired, Taehyun. Too tired to be like this." Her soft voice was echoing in my left ear. Her breathing brushes mine.

"Then, stop now."

"How if I couldn't?"

"You can." I turn my eyes to see straight into her eyes—eyes to eyes. "Don't turn your head back, keep going, move forward and look at me. I'll walk with you till the end of the road."

"Nam Taehyun..." A tears begins to gather on the corner of her eyes again. Her jaw clenched, as if she was trying to hold her tears. It breaks my heart to see her in pain while I used to see her smile for time to time from my childhood time until now and I was feeling so helpless, didn't know what to do how to make her smile or at least make her feel better. She might be thinking that nobody love her since the one that she wanted the most didn't want her the way she wanted him, and I've been there, I know exactly what it feels like. So, this time please excuse me to say that there's someone that love her that much and I want her to feel to be loved because she deserved it. 

Slowly, I leaned closer bit by bit—closer to her eyes, until my lips touch her eyes. I kissed her eyes just hoping that she would feel better and I hope these beautiful eyes of her would be looking at me eventually and she'd come to realize that I am the one for her.

"I love you." I whispers. "I'll wait."

"Would you really wait for me?"

I smile and kiss her forehead, long enough and I pour everything I feel on that kiss. "I'll wait patiently. Son Wendy fighting!" 

She laughed—such a sweet laughs of her. I'd love to hear her laugh for every day and I'll be glad if I was the one who can make her laugh. I want her to be my sea, and I, the storm that needs to breath.

* * *

Hayi POV

"Do you remember what I said when we were kid?"

"That you want to marry me?"

“Yes, and you have to prepare yourself to fall for me because I won’t runaway anymore. I will definitely make you fall for me this time until you couldn’t turn your eyes away from me, Lee Hayi-ssi.”


"NO WAY!"

I opened my eyes all at once. My breath is still panting hard, my forehead is full with a pile of sweat. I had a nightmare. Hanbin claimed that he won't give up for his feeling toward me and I have to prepare. It just a dream but strangely my heart is beating faster whenever I remembered it. "NOOO! IT JUST A DREAM!" I dramatically ruffles my own hair. "First, let's just take a bath." I mumbles at my self and get up from my bed, walking to the bathroom.

I am staring to the a tiny girl with a messy hair in the mirror—it was my reflection. I inhale some air then I grabs my toothbrush and pouring the toothpaste onto it. 

I started to brush my teeth but my hand had stopped to move as my attention has changed to my lips and out of sudden, I remember what happened last night. My cheeks turns to red. My heartbeat significantly increase. Hanbin kissed me. ing kiss me on the lips and I didn't reject it but I accept it because I want him to kiss me. My mind feel like a glass clear now, I remember all the single thing that happened last night and his confession too—it wasn't a dream but it was real. He confessed to me.

"NOOO WAY! NO ING WAY!" I dramatically freaked out. "It might be impossible if I loved him."

* * *

Finally, I had finished everything I need for school and I am ready to leave now. I peck a kiss for my mom and dad before. "See you tonight, mom, dad. I am going to school now."

"Alright sweetie, take care yourself at school." My mom turned a pleased smile 
to me.

"And listen to your teacher well." Said my dad while looking at me behind his half-moon glasses.

I give my parents a sweet smile to reassure them. "Don't worry, Pops. I am fast-learner. Good bye~" I waved and bowed as I head off to the front door, ready to school.

I am walking over to the front gate, passing by a little yard that filled with so many flowers. My eyes are staring to the empty street in front of me—just two little puppies that seem to be playing around. I shut the gate and swiveled around.

"Oh! You're early today." My heart skips a beat and my legs turns to be a jelly as soon as I hear Hanbin's voice around me. I turned my head to the source of that voice—from my right side. I look at my right side and I feel so taken aback—there's a few space between us—too close—close enough to see how slyly he his lower lips. It tempted me. Oh crap! I flushed.

"Haha you're blushing." He noticed it, damn it.

"Yah! I am not! And GET. BACK." I freaked out as I pushed him away, but he put his arms around my back and pulled me closer. I can't compose myself, I can't help for not blushing and I feel like my heart is about to explode with the proximity between us. I never used to be this close to him—my hands on his chest and it does beating way too loud but it was nothing if you compared it with mine, his breathing brushes mine and I can see his fair skin which strangely, I never seen him this handsome and tempting before.

"I don't want it." He refused.

I whimpers, struggling to get away from him. I really want to disappear. "YAA! KIM HANBIN I SAID GET BACK!" I yelled breathlessly. "YA! LET GO OF ME!"

"You said let go but it seem that your mind say no. I can tell by how red your face was become right now. I know you like it."

"YA! KIM HANBIN!"

"You know, you can kick my feet like you used to but you didn't." He says very calmly, but it just make me feel more uneasy. He smirks and I know he'd saying something that will destroy me inside—he was a storms and I was a victim.

"Shall, I..." He paused his words and leaned closer to me, my pulse increas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter