chapter four / Fun day

Broken Family

Fun Day

Hana Pov

I wake up at 11:00 and start to get ready at 11:30 I am done I put on a blue shirt with black pants and walk into the kitchen tao is making breakfast I walk over to the table and sit down “ hey dad what’s for breakfast “ he turns around and smiles “ you called me dad” I start to laugh “yea “ he turns back around “ we are having eggs and bacon for breakfast “ he brings the food to our table and sits down , I smile and start to eat “ so what do you want to do first “ he asks me “ we should go shopping “  he nods his head “ ok what else should we do “we can go to lotto world and then…can we go visit mommy’s grave “ he stops eating then smiles “ sure we can when do you want to leave “ I look at the clock maybe at 11:45 “  he looks at the clock and nod “ yea that gives me time to get ready “ I look at him  he is still in his PJ’s I start to laugh . I finish my breakfast and go into the living room to watch TV until dad is ready , my phone vibrates and I look at it I have a text message so I read it ‘ it’s from somi it says “look likes the was to scared to come to school today “ I sigh and text back saying “ no my dad is taking me shopping “ I send the text and put my phone in my pocket . just then dad walks into the living room with his keys he is wearing a red shirt and white pants “ come on lets go “ I turn off the tv and follow him to the car . we get in and he starts to drive  I turn on the radio and exo’s song exodus starts to play me and tao start to sing along to the song I feel like today is gonna be a good day.

End Chapter

A/N

I got my first subscriber yay im so happy