Chapter Three

Broken Family

hana pov

I hear my alarm clock go off and I wake up to cut it off     “ ugg I hate school but at least I get to see Yunsu “ I start to smile “ yunsu is so cute “ I walk into my bathroom and get ready . by the time im done it’s 6:00 I have 30 mins before I have to go to school , I walk into the kitchen tao is setting the table he see me walk and smiles “ hey Hana did you sleep well ?” I sit down at the table and nod , he sits down across from me and we start to eat . we eat in silence until his phone rings he puts down his fork and answers his phone I cant hear what the other guy is saying but tao kept saying yes sir and ok a lot , after a couple more minutes he hangs up the phone. he looks at me and sighs “ Hana I have … to go do another mission ill be back by nine “ I know what that means he has to go sell some drugs , go collect some money , or even worse kill someone , I hate it when he has to go do mission he hates it too but he still has to do them  “ ok can I go over somi’s house “ I haven’t talked to Somi since yesterday she is my best friend “ you can go just make sure you get your homework done ill pick you up at nine twenty ok “ I smile “ ok thanks “ I look at the clock its six twenty , I stand up grab my backpack and head towards the door “ bye tao “ I start to walk out but he calls me “ Hana I know we are still trying to fix the broken parts but can you call me dad “ I never really called him dad since mom died “ bye…dad” he smiles at me and waves bye . I start to walk to school , I arrive at school and head to my class somi, Areum ,and Heyon are already in the class I walk over to them “ hey guys” they all look up at me and smile “ hey Hana “ I take my seat next to Areum we chat until the teacher comes in . we stop talking and the teacher takes roll, as soon as she is done yunsu runs into the room and sits down in between me and Somi . he turns and looks at me  “ hey Hana “ I start to blush and I smile“hi yunsu”  he smiled back and turned to  face the teacher , he is so cute I could die the only person who knows that I like him is Somi and it’s only because I tell her everything … well I couldn’t tell her about dad’s job but she knows everything else . during class yunsu is the only thing I could think of  I thought about him until the teacher told us it was lunch time . the five of us walked to the cafeteria got  are lunches and sat down I sit down next to yunsu and I start to eat but then Somi taps me on my shoulder “hey Hana can you move down one seat I want to sit next to yunsu “ I frown I wanted to sit next to yunsu oh well Somi is my  best friend I guess I can let her sit here “ sure Somi “ she smiles I move down one seat and she sits down next to him . I eat my lunch quietly until it’s time to walk back to class , just me and somi walk back together because the others was still eating “ hey  Somi can I come over your house today after school “ I say smiling she looks at me “ sorry but im going on a date with yunsu after school “ I stop walking and frown “ wait what “ she stopped walking “ yea he is my boyfriend “ she is dating yunsu she wouldn’t do that she knows how much I like him “ how and when did this happen “ she just stares at me and smirks “ I asked him out we have been dating for a week “ I can just feel my heart breaking “ I didn’t know you liked him “ she starts to laugh “ I don’t like him “ “ why are you going out with him then you know how much I like him your spouse to be my best friend “ she smirks again “ I was only pretending , you always think that you are better than everyone I was pretending to be your friend so that I could learn all your secrets and tell everyone “ I start to cry and slap Somi  she punches me and we start to fight two teachers come running and break up the fight they take us to the office and the principle calls our parents .

Tao pov

I am getting ready for the deal when my phone rings I answer it “ hello ?” “ is this Hana’s father “ I wided my eyes “ yes who is this “ “ this is Hana’s principle, Hana got into a fight with another student in the hallway today we need you to come and take her home “ I gasp “ are you that it’s my Hana “he sighs” yes sir we are you sure can you come pick her up “ I sigh I want to go but I can’t I have to do this deal” can I talk to her “ there is silence on the other end but then I hear Hana voice “ hi dad “

Hana pov

I pick up the phone “hi tao “ he sighs “hey Hana what happened “ I look over at somi “ I got into a fight…with somi “ “I thought you and somi were best friends “ I sigh “ can you come pick me up I just wanna go home “ I hear him sigh on the other end of the phone” I wish I could but I can’t ill have Aniyah come pick you up and take you home ok “ did he really just say that he can’t pick me up “ why can’t you pick me up  “ “ I have to go to work “ I can’t believe he is choosing the mafia over me I am really mad now “ work is more important to you than me fine I don’t care send Aniyah to come get me , I didn’t want you to come anyway “ “  we will talk about this when I get home  please don’t be  mad about me not being able  to pick you up , also when you get home lock everything and set the alarms ok... i have to go bye i love you " i hang up the phone and walk back to my seat , the principle walks up to me " is someone coming to pick you up hana" i nod " yes sir they will be here in a few mintues " he looks at me for awhile then smiles " ok " when he walks away i get out my phone and delte the ones of me and somi until aniyah came to get me, i see her walk in and i put my phone away " hey aniyah " i walk up to her and she hugs me what happened i sigh " it's a long story can you take me home " she stops hugging me and smiles " sure let's go " i follow her to her car , iget into the front seat and put on my seatbelt aniyah gets in and starts to drive i stare out the window until we get to my house , when we get there i get out of the car and walk to my door " thank you aniyah " i turn around and walk into the house