Chapter fourteen

Broken Family

Hana POV

The lunch bell rings and I smile I can finally get away from somi and yunsu for a little bit I stand up and head for the door but somi stands in my way "I'm eating lunch with you and minsuk " I frown " why ?" She smiles " because I want to now lead the way" I sigh and we walk to the roof together. When we get up there minsuk is waiting with a lunch box and two pairs of chopsticks he look at me and then at somi with a confused face I walk over to him and sit down somi pushes me away and sits next to him while I move and sit across from him "hi minsuk oppa " he smiles "hey hana who is this " he says looking at somi, she smiles " Hi I'm Lee Somi your dream girl" I look at her and start to laugh she glares at me and hits me on the head I stop laughing and look at the ground minsuk frowns " Hana are you ok ?" I nod my head he smiles " since you gave me some of your lunch last time I had my mom pack a lunch so I can share with you " I look up and smile at him he hands me a pair of chopsticks and opens up the lunch box all that's in the lunchbox is kimbap and rice balls Minsk smiles shyly " sorry my mom didn't make a variety of food" I shake my head "it's ok" I start to eat and so does he Somi opens her lunchbox and smiles " oppa would you like some of my food" he looks at her lunchbox and shakes his head no she frowns and glares at me she mouthes I'm gonna get you later and smirks I put my chop sticks down and stop eating minsuk looks at me "are you ok" I nod my head and go to the other side of the roof I hear somi talk to minsuk about some movie and I just close my eyes why did life have to be so cruel I never did anything wrong but yet I'm being punished the 1st bell rings and I open my eyes I start to walk over to  somi and Minsuk they are laughing about something I just walk past them and head to class. The second bell rings and I'm sitting in my seat somi and minsuk are at the door minsuk tries to get my attention but I just look the other way somi walks in and the third bell rings. The teacher walks in and begins to teach the class again. I try hard to pay attention to her but I just zone-out before I know it class is over and everyone is leaving. I sigh and stay in my seat once everyone is out of the classroom Somi comes back in and smirks at me I stand up from my desk and try to walk away from her but she punches me in the face and knees me in the stomach I stumble backwards and hit the wall " maybe next time you won't laugh at me right" I nod my head and she punches me again she walks away and my nose starts to bleed. I sigh grab some tissues  my backpack and leave the school as I walk out of the entrance I hear someone call my name I see minsuk running over to me with a smile on his face when he get to me he looks at my face and panics " oh my gosh hana are you ok what happened " I wipe my nose "it's nothing new I'm used to it " I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist "hana what happened " I turn and smile at him " I'm ok minsuk I'll see you tomorrow" I wave and walk away from him when i get close to my house I completely lose it I start crying and I can't stop I walk inside my house and dad runs right up to me " omg hana what happened " I look up at him " it's not like you really care so why ask I walk past him and lock myself into my room. I hate this what did I do to deserve this I pace around my room I look at my backpack and get an idea I go over to it and pull out my pencil sharpen I get a screwdriver and unscrew the blades I go into my restroom and stare at me and then my arm I put the blade against my arm and drag it across the first thing I see Is blood not a lot lot but there is good I just stare at my arm dumbstruck at what I just did but for some reason I want to do it again so I do I repeat it multiple times until the blade is completly covered in blood I wash the blade and my arm off I slowly watch the blood go down the drain and I smile It feels like a little bit of my pain has been washed away I put the blade in my cabinet and go back into my room I put on a jacket unlock my door and walk downstairs I sit next to my dad on the couch And he just stares at me " what happened hana "