Chapter 28

Broken Family

Hana Pov

i finish writing the last problem just as the lunch bell rings everyone leaves the classroom while i sit here all alone i hear a soft knock on the door i turn to see minsuk standing in the doorway with a lunchbox in his hand. I smile and he walks over to me he sits in the seat in front of mine and places the lunchbox in front of me “ it’s nothing special just some ham sandwiches my mom asked me to give to you” i open the lunchbox and pick up a sandwich “ tell your mom i said thanks” i take a bite and minsuk nods “ why are you so mean today you're kinda scaring me” minsuk sighs “ i'm sorry my little princess i didn’t mean to scare you it’s just that those people from this morning made me so mad i guess i'm still a little mad” i hear a small laugh and i frown i look behind minsuk and see somi standing in the doorway she smiles and walks over to us “ Hi oppa” minsuk rolls his eyes and waves to her “ why were you laughing” she smirks “ because i find it funny that the little hana thinks she has a chance with you” minsuk smiles “ hana has more of a chance with me than you do” somi rolls her eyes and walks back out of the room i smile “ oppa let's go to the roof” i stand up and grab my crutches he looks at me and laughs “ yah why are you laughing” he looks at me with a cute crooked smile “ i'm not going to let you go up all those steps with a broken foot” i sit back down and pout “why not i can walk up that far” he nods”i know but still i’m not gonna let you do that” the bell for lunch to end rings and minsuk stands up he takes his lunchbox and smiles “bye my little princess” he walks out of the class leaving me to chase after him “ Hey !!” i call out he turns around with a confused look on his face “i'm not weak just because i have one broken leg” i cross my arms and lean  against the doorway hopeing to look as cool as i feel “ yeah i know but i still care about you” he smirks and his tone is teasing but there is something softer in his eyes, a warm blush speeds up to my cheeks and he chuckles before walking away again. Minsuk cares about me ? i shake the thought away and hop back into the classroom the teacher walks in right after me and i take a seat.