Chapter 15

Broken Family

Hana POV

 

"Hana who did this to you " I look at my dad and shake my head " no one you don't need to know its over now so I'm ok" he frowns at me and shakes his head "I will find out one way or another " he pulls me into a hug and pats my head I smile and hug him back my phone starts to ring soi stop hugging him and answer it " Hana it's me minsuk I'm in front of your house come out" he hangs up and I gasp my dad looks at me with a curious face I  rush to put on my shoes "dad I'm gonna go outside real quick ok ?" I don't give him time to answer and I go outside. Minsuk is standing in front of my gate I go and let him into my yard he looks at me " hi Hana "  "how did you find my house ?" He smiles "I begged my dad and he gave me your address" I look at him and sigh I walk over to the swing that we have in our front yard and sit down he follows me and sits next to me " what did you want" he smiles "I wanted to see if you were ok and if you were mad at me " I look at my house and then at the ground " I'm ok " he nods his head "ok hey what happened at lunch I thought that was our special time for us to just chill and talk" I shrug "somi just followed me up to the roof she said she wanted to eat lunch with you I said no but she just came anyway she doesn't even like me " he makes an oh face and I nod my head " well tomorrow is friday wanna hang out after school ?" I look up at him and smile I nod my head and he laughs " cool we can go to the park and get some ice cream" I nod my head.  He stands up and so do i   " I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow " I walk him to the gate and watch  him walk away once he is around the corner I go back inside my house and take off my shoes I walk into the kitchen and my dad smiles at me I sit down at the table and he puts some chicken in front of me he sits down with his own plate and we start to eat " so ... Who was that boy " I smile and look at him" a friend of mine" he laughs and we continue to eat . when we finish I go into my room and turn on some music I sit in front of my mirror and sing along. Music is a really Important part of my life my mom used to always sing to me and I guess being a good singer is just in my blood I used to not like singing that much because that's all I heard from my mom but now that she is gone I feel like singing is a way to be closer to her and I love to sing now . I sing like five songs and I look at the clock it's 9:30 I turn off my music take a shower and get ready for bed.

Tao Pov

I know something is going on with Hana who would dare to beat up such a sweet girl like her. I have to figure out what is going on . I lay down on my bed I'm so glad that the mafia hasn't tried to give me any jobs recently" I close my eyes and go to sleep

Hana POV

I wake up with a big smile on my face minsuk and me ate hanging out this afternoon I'm so excited I actually have a friend now I get out of bed and get ready for school I grab my phone and go downstairs . I walk over to the table and sit down my dad sets my food in front of me and I smile "thanks appa" he smiles and we start to eat "so hana I have to do a job today so I won't be home until late " I stop eating and frown "oh " I push my plate away and look up at him "I thought you quit " he looks up at me with a sad face " no I'm sorry I want to but I can't"I shake my head "it's ok " I look at the clock and sigh I get up grab my backpack and put on my shoes " you're leaving early again?" I nod and wave at him" bye dad see you later" he waves bye and I leave the house I walk to school  in  silence when I get there I rush and put my stuff away I go to my classroom and sit in my seat.