Chapter 16

Broken Family

Hana POV

 

I sigh and watch people walk into the  room just then minsuk walks in and comes to my desk I look at him and smile he smiles back and puts a bottle of banana milk on my desk " what is this for ?" He frowns "isn't this your favorite ?" I nod and he smiles " good you made me think I had bought the wrong thing for a second " I smile and laugh I put it in my purse "thanks " he nods " you're welcome " some kid throws a paper ball at the back of my head and I flinch minsuk frowns and somi walks into the room and rushes over to minsuk and puts her arms around his he look over at her and sighs she smiles "hi minsuk" he says hi back to her and the second bell rings he smile and takes somi's arm away from his " hana I have to go but I'll see you at lunch ok " I nod  he gives me a hug and says goodbye to somi. After he leaves somi grabs my hair and pulls it "didn't I tell you to stay away from him" I sigh "he is my only friend I'm not gonna stop hanging out with him just because you said so " she stops pulling my hair and slaps me " oh you better watch your back now since you said that" the third bell rings and she sits down the teacher walks in and begins to teach us.

Minsuk POV

I walk into my classroom and sit down next to my friend jisun the teacher walks in right after I do and starts to teach I sigh and stare at the board somi is so annoying but she's Hana's friend so I can't be rude to her... But hana said that somi  didn't even like her what does that mean ? Jisun taps on my shoulder and I snap out of my trance "bro she said we can study for the rest of the period " I look at him " oh cool thanks for telling me " he smiles "no problem wanna hangout this afternoon  we can go to my house and play videogames " I shake my head no " sorry I already got plans today maybe next time "he nods” that’s cool” the lunch bell rings and i smile “ i’ll see you after lunch bye jisun” i run out of my class and up to the roof when i get up there hana is already there … with somi i walk over to them and smile at hana “ hi hana “ she looks at me and smiles back “ hi somi” she smiles and waves at me “ hi jisun” i take out my lunch and being to eat somi looks at me and pouts” why didn't you text me yesterday i gave you my number “ i sigh and looks at her “ sorry my phone broke i dropped it yesterday in some water “ she smiles “ oh” i nod my head and continue eating .

Hana Pov

i sit in silence listening to somi and minsuk’s conversation " so Hana don't forget about our plans this afternoon I'm picking you up at 3 so be ready" I smile and nod somi glares at me " am I invited ?" Minsuk looks at her and nods his head no " this is just for me and Hana " I nod and began to eat me lunch for the rest of the lunch time somi is trying to convince minsuk to let her go with us  but he keeps saying no. The end of  lunch bell rings and I get up and start to leave . I get to my class and sit down some comes in right after me and sits down  I really hope I can get through the rest of the day without her messing with me the third bell rings and the teacher walks in. I look up at her and start to listen " Class tomorrow we will start a project with class A we have  already assigned you a partner in the other class you will know who your partner is tomorrow now let's get started with class"  minsuk is in class A I will see him during class that's cool I smile and start to take notes on what the teacher is teaching.before I know it class is over and I'm walking home my phone vibrates I look at it it's a text from minsuk

Minsuk- why didn't you wave bye to me :(

I laugh and text him back that I didn't see him I put my phone away and walk into my house I see sehun and dad sitting on the couch I run over to sehun and give him a hug he smiles and hugs me back  I look at him "are you here for work ?" Sehun sighs and nods I nod my head and go to my room I put my backpack next to  my bed and go to my closet  I pull out a pair of skinny  jeans and a pink shirt that has the words be yourself on it I change and go back down stairs I walk to the fridge get me and apple and then I walk into the living room sit next to sehun and turn on the tv "where you going today ?" I switch the channel to gag concert "I'm going to the park with my friend" sehun smiles and nods I take a bite of my apple and watch TV. After awhile I get bored and  I start to sing heart attack by aoa I sing my heart out and finish the song when i'm done my dad starts clapping and I laugh" the doorbell rings and sehun opens the door ." Hana it's for you" I stop laughing and walk over to the door I see minsuk and I smile my dad comes over to the door and minsuk bows "hi sir " my dad nods his head and greets him back " bye dad see you later" he frowns " be home by 7 you have homework "I sigh and nod I wave goodbye to sehun and my dad minsuk does the same and we start to walk to the park.