Chapter 23

Broken Family

Tao Pov

i pace back and forth outside of the surgery room i don’t know how to react hana threw herself in front of a car i just can’t believe my little princess would want to kill herself “ TAO” i turn around to see sehun and aniyah running towards me sehun gives me a hug and i immediately break down “ my little princess sehun how…” he pats my back “it’s ok she will be ok “ we all sit down my mind is going crazy “ Zi Tao “ i stand up and walk over to the doctor “ is Hana ok ? she is ok right?” the doctor smiles at me and nod his head i smile it feels like a heavy rock has been lifted off my shoulders “ she is ok lucky with the way the car hit her she will be ok she has a broken leg and she was losing a lot of blood but she is ok we have put her in….room 203 you can go see her she should be stable” i give the doctor a big hug and run to room 203 shouting “ my little princess is alive”

Hana Pov

nothing…..that's all i hear nothing all i see is black i smile am i...am i dead. all of a sudden i hear a door open and i feel someone hug me i slowly open my eyes and look around all i see is a white room i look down to see who is hugging me and i see my dad looking at me crying” hana you had me so worried i thought you were gonna die” i look down at the cover and whisper” i should be dead” i feel my dad shake me and i look at him again “ don’t say that hana” i shake my head “ i should be dead” that is the only thing going through my head that car should have killed me i shouldn’t have to go through this hell anymore i sudden feel mad “ I SHOULD BE DEAD” i start to cry “ wh...why did you bring me here why couldn't you let me die that’s all i wanted” he takes my hand into mine “ honey please don't say that things are going to get better i promise they will” i look at the door and see sehun and aniyah standing there with tears in their eyes “ why are you lying to me you said that things would get better when mom was alive but then she died the only answer to get out of this hell is to die WHY WON’T YOU LET ME DIE” my dad gets and pushes the chair he was sitting in on the floor “ why....why won’t i let you die ok i’ll tell you i am a very  selfish person i have already lost the love of my life because of a mistake i made i don’t want to lose my daughter too i would rather die myself than to have such a beautiful young girl like you kill herself i want you to get through this i want you to be able to help your kids when you get older when the have problems like this i don’t wanna lose the last thing in my life that makes life worth living that's why i won’t let you die” he walks out of the room and slams the door i just start crying harder and sehun walks over to me” you know he is only worried about you he cares about you alot hana we all care about you alot lay down while i go find your dad” he lays me back down and walks out to go find dad.