All them Slytherins

What happens at Hogwarts stays at Hogwarts

The first thing Sehun noticed was how incredibly handsome everyone in the small compartment was. He knew that he himself was quite beautiful but these people made him feel like a potato, even though they all looked really different from each other. They were all good looking in completely different ways.

 

The male sitting closest to the window on the right side Sehun would say was more on the cute side with his big eyes, narrow shoulders and quite short stature (then again Kris was standing right next to him so it could just be an illusion about his height). He had extremely good eyebrows though and Sehun believed that if they just styled him differently everyone would be surprised of how y handsome the small male could be.

 

Next to the tiny one (hmm nickname material, hopefully Sehun would get to be friends with him so he could start calling the other boy by that name) sat another boy who couldn’t be much taller than the first one. He had ash blonde hair and a slim figure. Sehun also felt that he really needed to ask this dude to teach him how to do make-up because damn, that eyeliner was on point. Sehun had tried make-up a few times but every time he ended up with more eyeliner on his nose than on his eyelids. But he was sure that if he just managed to put it were it was supposed to be he would look dashing. One thing Sehun noticed that he could use to differentiate this guy from others was that he had slightly tall ears, if you could call them that. It wasn’t that his ears were big they were just… tall.

 

The guy sitting across from make-up boy had light brown hair down to his shoulders and bangs that basically covered his eyes. He looked slightly taller than the two sitting across from him and he also gave of a slightly more badass aura. Then again Sehun guessed that almost everyone would seem more badass than the two boys on his right hand side. This guy seemed to be glowing with energy, or it could just be his pearlescent bright blue pants.

 

Beside the hair/pants guy, closest to the window, sat a boy who-

 

“Damn, you’re handsome!” Sehun exhaled. And that’s a great first impression to make… not… Apparently Sehun’s filter between his brain and mouth decided to malfunction… or just completely go away. But yeah, the last guy was extremely handsome with his symmetrical face, slanted eyes, perfectly shaped eyebrows, blonde hair and athletic body.

 

“Me?” The boy who Sehun had just randomly called handsome pointed at himself and looked at Sehun with wide eyes. “And still I’ve never won against Luhan in the “who’s the prettiest student” competition.” He added and the make-up guy let out a slight laugh.

 

“That’s just because you scare everyone with you glare.” Make-up guy said.

 

“I’m not glaring!” Handsome dude exclaimed. “It’s not my fault that people decide to stand in front of me when I zone out!”

 

“I feel you…” Tiny one agreed. Apparently the tiny one had a problem with people thinking he was glaring at them too.

 

“But it’s probably a good thing though.” Hair/pants guy said getting handsome dude to look quite affronted. “I mean, Luhan would probably kill you if you even tried winning against him. Have you seen the glares he gives Minho?”

 

“Who could miss them? They’re not exactly discreet.” Kris laughed and sat down next to hair/pants guy. “Sehun, sit down.” He said and motioned for the empty seat next to make-up guy and Sehun slowly obeyed while glancing at the boy next to him hoping he wouldn’t offend him or something. A hand suddenly enclosed around his arm and he got yanked down by make-up guy to sit beside him.

 

“You know, I don’t bite.” He said and smiled at Sehun. Another distinct feature unlocked! When make-up guy smiled his mouth took the form of a rectangle. “I’m Baekhyun, by the way.” He added and held out his hand for Sehun to shake.

 

“Sehun.” He answered and smiled slightly.

 

“So you’re a transfer student?” Hair/pants guy asked, leaning slightly forward on his seat.

 

“I didn’t even know you could switch schools.” Handsome dude added.

 

“Me neither… But apparently you can. That or my parents just paid the school really well.” Sehun answered. He guessed that the second option was quite plausible as he never had heard of anyone transferring anywhere either. Suddenly Kris snorted.

 

“Knowing your family that’s probably exactly what happened.” He laughed.

 

“Most probably yes.” Sehun agreed and before anyone had the time to say anything else he quickly asked what he probably should have asked sooner. “But you don’t mind telling me your names? Because right now I’m just referring to you as “the tiny one”, “make-up guy”, “handsome dude” and “hair/pants guy”.”

 

“Wait! Who’re you calling tiny?” the tiny one asked quite menacing. Apparently this guy didn’t like being called small. Good to know for future references!

 

“Not you! Definitely not you!” Sehun answered quickly, waving his hands nervously in front of himself. Baekhyun laughed which wasn’t a very smart move as the not-tiny one retaliated by elbowing him in the arm.

 

“I have to love your nicknames but sure I’ll tell you their names.” Baekhyun smiled at him rubbing his sore arm while the not-tiny one pouted in the corner.

 

“The one you called handsome-“ Sehun did not blush, he would never blush no. “Is our very own Tao. If he ever glares at you just hit him and he will return from whatever world he was in before.” Baekhyun begun and pointed at the boy sitting closest to the window. (“Thank you… You made me sound really normal there…” Tao grumbled quietly before turning to look out the window.) He then pointed at the hair/pants guy.

 

“And that’s Taemin. Sadly he doesn’t hang out with us too much but is rather with his other friends and starts small revolutions with them.” Baekhyun said and wiped away an imaginary tear.

 

“Hey! I hang out with you guys plenty.” Taemin exclaimed and leaned forwards to hit Baekhyun weakly on his leg. He didn’t look to affronted though as his face sported a small smile.

 

“And the guy pouting beside me is D.O-“

 

“Kyungsoo.” This D.O/Kyungsoo person interrupted.

 

“-and even though he looks like it he’s not 12.” Baekhyun continued as if he hadn’t been interrupted.

 

“Thank you…” Kyungsoo grumbled. Sehun decided to refer to him as Kyungsoo for now because he had a feeling that it wasn’t to smart to get on this guy’s bad side.

 

“And if you’re with him you’ll probably meet my less-handsome brother.” Taemin continued.

 

“Oh yes.” Baekhyun agreed. “He’s a hufflepuffer-“ (“Hufflepuffer?” Tao asked) “-named Jongin and they’re always together because they’re kind of in loooooove~”

 

“We are?” Kyungsoo asked “Why thank you for telling me, funny that you apparently know that while I’m still over here thinking of him as my best friend.” If that was true then why are your ears turning pink? That was what Sehun wanted to ask but he would never dare to.

 

“Yeah right.” Kris snorted.

 

“And, as you already know, that’s Kris. And It’s still a wonder that he made it into one of the four houses and that they didn’t have to make a new one just for him; the special house for idiots.” Kyungsoo shot back, glaring at Kris who slowly inched away and took up his phone in the hopes of becoming invisible. Wow, this guy had power, Sehun noticed.

 

“Houses?” Sehun asked “Do your school consists of different houses were the subjects that are quite similar to each other are located?” He was met with silence and judging stares from everybody (except Kris who was playing something on his phone that sounded extremely much like Angry Birds with all the “whee-ing” and “gnurf gnurf-ing” going on).

 

“What?”

 

Baekhyun sighed. “You’re intelligent in your own way, little one.” He said and patted Sehun on the shoulder. “But no, Hogwarts have four houses that the students are divided in, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. You room with your housemates and have a secret common room-“ (“That’s not that secret any longer. Basically everyone knows their exact location, it’s just entering that may be a problem.” Taemin added.) “The houses all compete against each other every year by getting points and in Quidditch and basically everything worth competing about. Hogwarts is all for introducing young kids to rivalry!” He fist pumped the air. “But, yeah, all the first years are sorted into different houses at the sorting ceremony and apparently the sorting hat looks for different traits in every person but basically all the smart ones go to Ravenclaw, the boring ones to Gryffindor, the awesome ones to Slytherin and the spares to Hufflepuff.”

 

“I’m assuming you’re in Slytherin then.” Sehun asked.

 

“You assume correctly, young padawan.” Baekhyun answered. “Actually we’re all in Slytherin here.” He added and Sehun got to witness one of the weirdest things he’d ever seen. Everyone raised their right hand simultaneously and held it like a snake-head (he guessed, it was either that or a swan which seemed less likely) and then hissed for about a second. Then they all acted like nothing had happened. Sehun hoped that he wouldn’t have to do the same if he got sorted into Slytherin. Wait, how would he get to know which house he would be in? Before he could ask Taemin decided to steal the spotlight by starting to talk.

 

“I heard someone that said that it actually were the nice ones that got into Hufflepuff and the brave or something being sorted into Gryffindor, not needing to be boring.” He said.

 

“Hmm, that might be true.” Baekhyun agreed. “But be ware, young grasshopper, they may be nice but hufflepuffers-“ (“Hufflepuffers?” Tao asked.) “-are extremely scary at the same time. They’re just too nice! Towards everyone!”

 

““What’s so scary about that?” Sehun asked. Seriously, people being nice didn’t sound like the worst thing that could happen.

 

“Everything! They legit don’t get mad at anyone. Like in third year I accidentally set fire to this guy’s hair and he apologized to me! What’s up with that? Then again it might be only him that’s like that but most of them are really nice and get along with everyone and don’t really care about the rivalry between the houses… They’re scary okay!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“Sure they are, Baek.” Kyungsoo said and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. Baekhyun pouted for a second before perking up again and smiled teasingly at Sehun (that smile bode no well).

 

“Seeing as you don’t know which house you’re in you’ll probably be sorted together with all the first years in front of the whole school.” He said.

 

“What?” Sehun exclaimed. Would he have to stand in front of the whole school with a bunch of eleven year olds? And then probably embarrass himself by doing something wrong that everyone and their mother knew that you weren’t supposed to do? No thank you.

 

“By the way, how old are you?” Tao suddenly asked. “Because, well, we’ve been one guy short in our dorm since forever and if you’re our age you could probably just join us if you’re in Slytherin.” That didn’t sound too bad actually. Unless he still had to be sorted in front of the whole school… Who came up with that horrible tradition? Think of the people with stage fright, okay?!

 

“I’m 16. According to my letter I’m supposed to be in the 6th year..?” Sehun answered looking around nervously. What if they were all older than him and would kick him out of the compartment and leave him to die in a corner somewhere. Then again Kris would never do that, unless he wanted to be killed by his mother later.

 

“Great!” Taemin shouted. “We’re all 6th years here, well except Kris but that you already knew, so please try to be sorted into the best house of all houses.” He added with a much calmer voice. Kris nodded at the sound of his name. “And I still don’t know why I hang out with you babies” He mumbled, still engrossed in his mobile game.

 

“Because we’re awesome.” Tao explained as if it was something obvious. Baekhyun looked like he was just about to agree with Tao when the doors to the compartment suddenly burst open and a guy quite similar to Taemin burst in.

 

“Minnie! Did you steal my chocolate again?!” the stranger shouted at Taemin. Apparently chocolate was very important to this guy. Sehun could sympathise with that.

 

“Speaking of hufflepuffers!” (“And apparently we’ve just agreed that hufflepuffers is a real word… And we weren’t speaking of hufflepuffers…” Tao mumbled) Taemin said, bluntly ignoring the fuming boy in front of him. He leaned round him to look at Sehun. “Sehun. Meet my baby brother, Jongin.” Jongin turned around to look at Sehun, not looking quite as angry anymore.

 

“New dude.” He said pointing at Sehun. Then he remembered his manners and held out a hand for Sehun to shake. “Jongin. Hufflepuffer-“ (“Seriously, what’s up with that word?”) “-6th year.” He said while Sehun shook his hand.

 

“Why did you add your age?” Kyungsoo laughed and Jongin dropped Sehun’s hand to embarrassedly scratch behind his right ear.

 

“I don’t know, maybe he wanted to know?” He answered. “Hi, Soo, by the way. Long time since we last saw each other.”

 

“Yeah, oh my god, two whole days I think I hardly even recognised you.”

 

“Me neither. Did you grow? Oh right, you stopped growing about two years ago.”

 

“Love you too…” It could’ve been quite an innocent sentence, especially since Kyungsoo said it grumpily, and it was probably meant to be just as sarcastic as it sounded but still both Kyungsoo and Jongin blushed ever so slightly.

 

“Wait a minute!” Sehun suddenly shouted having been in deep though since Jongin introduced himself (he didn’t even say his own name back, bad manners, Sehun, bad manners). “You’re both 6th years?” He asked pointing back and forth between Taemin and Jongin who both nodded at his question. “Damn, your parents must’ve been productive!”

 

“Or, just laying this out there, we’re twins..?” Taemin said while everyone was looking at Sehun as if he’d just said the stupidest thing in the world. But they weren’t even that similar! And-

 

“-Didn’t you say that he was your younger brother?” He asked, not wanting to admit defeat that easily which he probably should.

 

“Yeah, with 16 minutes… 16 minutes!” Jongin exclaimed.

 

“And don’t you forget it.” Taemin nodded, happy with himself. “I couldn’t even if I wanted too…” Jongin grumbled quietly. “And even if you are older than me you still have no right to steal my chocola- what’s he doing?” Jongin interrupted himself and pointed to Kris who had suddenly started laughing. Wiping away his tears Kris held up his phone towards Jongin.

 

“Look at this textpost! I can’t even…” He continued laughing while showing everyone what it was he was laughing so hard about. No one seemed to think it that funny as the only laugh coming from anyone was from Tao and that seemed to be more at Kris than at what he was showing. When the phone finally turned so Sehun could look at it he actually facepalmed.

 

“Please don’t tell me you’ve already gotten addicted to tumblr…” He said into his hand and then looked up at Kris through his bangs.

 

“Hey, it’s amazing okay.” Kris answered sounding quite offended. Sehun only shook his head.

 

“Sure it is… But you do know right that phones don’t work at Hogwarts?” Everybody turned to look at Sehun confusedly.

 

“They don’t?” Taemin asked. None of these guys knew?

 

“How did you not know? Sure, I just read up on it but still, you must have noticed?” Sehun asked back.

 

“Why would I know? I’ve never even owned a phone much less cared about them…” Kyungsoo said and Tao nodded in agreement.

 

“I’ve actually owned one but mom always forbade me for bringing it. I always thought it was because she wanted me to listen at the lessons-“ (“Because you always do that now or what?” Kyungsoo laughed) “-but maybe she knew?”

 

“But… wait… It won’t work?” Kris asked sounding dejected. Sehun shook his head in answer. “But… I need to upload photos to instagram… and kill all the evil pigs… and not lose followers on tumblr…”

 

“You’ll survive” Taemin said and patted Kris on the back who put away his phone, probably in the hopes of getting to used to not using it every second already.

 

“I don’t think I will…” Kris sounded as if he’d already given up on life and Sehun could only think how lucky they were that Kris hadn’t gotten his hands on a mobile phone sooner because holy would he be addicted then! “But why doesn’t phones work at Hogwarts?” Kris continued his whining, sounding more like a five year old spoiled brat than a 17 year old spoiled prefect.

 

“I don’t know.” Sehun shrugged. “It was something about all the magic messing it up or something, I don’t really remember… But it all made sense in the book!”

 

All the while this conversation had been going on Jongin had quietly whined to Taemin about his chocolate (while Taemin ignored him to listen in on what Kris and Sehun was saying) and had gone from gently poking his arm to sitting in his lap and shaking him back and forth. It seemed like this sort of thing happened quite often as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun currently was betting how long it would take for Taemin to give up. Judging from their discussion Kyungsoo had never lost a bet regarding this sort of thing and Baekhyun wanted this to change. Baekhyun thought it would only take five more minutes until Taemin would answer Jongin while Kyungsoo believed something would happen that distracted Jongin so Taemin wouldn’t have to give up. Apparently Tao agreed with Kyungsoo as he silently slipped ten sickles to Baekhyun (who was in charge of the money).

 

Just as it looked like Taemin was about to give in and answer Jongin (Baekhyun, Tao and Kyungsoo was all closely watching) the doors to their compartment was thrown open and a small, baby-pink haired male appeared. It was starting to get extremely cramped in the small compartment by now.

 

“Jongin!” the new comer said and said boy looked up at him. “Yixing told me to get you because we’re nearing Hogwarts and we need to change clothes and you left yours in our compartment.”

 

“Sure, okay.” Jongin answered and stood up from the slightly ruffled Taemin. A high-five was exchanged between Tao and Kyungsoo while Baekhyun grumpily gave them their money. The new guy then suddenly noticed Sehun and looked at him with wide eyes (had no one ever seen a new student here or what?).

 

“And you are..?” the stranger begun.

 

“Wow, you’re pretty!” Jupp, Sehun’s brain-to-mouth filter was clearly non-existent. This was for god’s sake the second guy today that he’d randomly told was good looking. Sehun should just start writing a book about how to make great first impressions at this rate.

 

The guy didn’t seem to take offence though as he did a hair flip and straightened his posture a bit. “You have great eyes, kid, you’re currently looking at the running winner of “who’s the prettiest student” competition” He said and winked at Sehun who could understand why he had won that many times. Although vain he was quite charming in his own weird way.

 

“Ah, so you must be Luhan then-“ Sehun silently thanked his great memory “- but who are you calling kid? You’re like- what? Fifteen?” He continued a bit offended at being called kid by someone who clearly was younger than him. Or so he thought as Luhan’s eyes suddenly turned steely and the temperature in the compartment dropped drastically. You could almost see the ice crystals appear on the window.

 

“Oh dear…” Baekhyun whimpered.


AN:

What even is this........... But well new chapter, yay! And much longer than the last one.... It wasn't supposed to be like that but happens ^^'

I've just failed a whole bunch three auditions... feel bad for me... But no I'm not that sad, I'll just have to practice like hell a year now and show them all next year what I can do and what they've missed out on!!! I'm already looking forward to my crazy exercise schedule hehehe, I can do this!!! And I doubt that anyone wanted to know that... But yeah, excited woop woop!!

It most probably won't take too long before I upload next chapter but, as always, I procrastinate like hell so nothing's certain ^^'

Hopefully I didn't bore you to death with this chapter and that you're still alive and breathing :D