‘‘Don't complain because you're going to get your copy signed by U-KISS.’’

(Goddesses & Lost Boys) You and Me Dancing Till the Break of Dawn

The members of Aurora had been practising all day and now they were about to leave NL Entertainment building for their only schedule of the day: Music Bank recording. Jenny and Haeri had asked countless questions to Nayeon about Dongho and especially Soohyun. Sunha and Rika had answered most of them. Half of the time, Nayeon tried to hide a smile as she remembered her meeting with two members of her favourite group, but the other half, she was embarrassed and regretted how she had reacted with Soohyun.

''Kids, hurry up!'' Aurora's manager yelled in the lobby.

''Huh! Oppa, lower your voice, please.'' Rika said with a gloomy voice.

She went out of the building wearing shades and a hoodie. Her manager sighed because he knew her condition was even worse than the day before. Dance practices were indeed very exhausting. Sunha followed her with her script in her hands. He noticed that the sheets were full of pink highlights and notes in the margins. The maknae always worked very hard when it came to acting; however she had a hard time keeping her school grades on the average. He heard Jenny noisily running down the stairs.

''Jihye, be carefull.'' the manager said, but Jenny was already on her after missing the last step.

He helped her to get up, but she soon released herself from his grip and rushed to the door.

''Where are you going!  We need to go to KBS!'' he yelled after seeing her going on the opposite direction of the car.

''I can't perform without ice tea!'' she replied without looking back.

The manager rolled his eyes and turned to Haeri who was smiling. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her curves and her makeup was done.

''What is that, Haeri? Why did you put makeup on? The coordis will need to redo it in the waiting room.''

''I want to look pretty. Last week, Infinite's Hoya saw me without makeup. It was embarrassing. I don't want him to think I'm an ugly duckling.''

''Haeri-ya, you should focus on your performances instead of boys.''

''That's not what you seem to think when it's about Nayeon and U-KISS.''

''Nayeon is always focused on her performances. I don't need to worry about her. Even if she was dating someone, I wouldn't need to worry.''

''That might happen sooner than you think, oppa.'' she said with a smirk before going out, leaving him confused.

He called out Nayeon's name and, after awhile, he finally saw her going down the stairs very slowly. She seemed a little bit worried. She was afraid of meeting U-KISS again because she didn't know how she would react.

''Nayeon, can I count on you to take Rika's place today again? No one seems to take this performance very seriously.''

She agreed and got into the car with determination. Forgetting her problems was easy when she had to take care of her fellow members. She looked at them and saw that her manager was right. She noticed Haeri's clothes and Jenny's ice tea. They were chatting about Infinite on the back seat. They usually sat there to be closer. It was common sense among the fans that Haeri and Jenny were the ''couple'' of the group.

They finally took off and went to KBS. They saw a bunch of female fans gathered outside de building. Jenny said they were all Inspirits which made Haeri giggled. Nayeon smiled at the thought that some of them were probably Kiss Mes. They went inside the building and tried to find their waiting room. They met Code V’s Jaewon in the corridor and greeted him.

''Aigo~ I should have worn something else.'' Rika said after he left.

''I must stand out.'' Haeri said with a smile. ''It doesn't happen often, so let me enjoy it.''

The girls continued their way, but Haeri didn't move. She was standing near the wall and watched Jaewon walking away. Suddenly, the door near her opened and a guy went out. He bumped into Haeri. She quickly turned and immediately recognized the handsome guy. It was U-KISS's Kiseop. Her eyes and mouth widened. Kiseop looked as surprised as her. He said sorry and get back into U-KISS's waiting room, leaving her alone and still in shocked.

''Kiseop! What are you doing? I thought you were going to the washroom.'' Hoon said.

Kiseop had his back against the door and seemed a little bit frightened. His fellow members all looked at him.

''Guys, I saw her.''

''Who?'' Eli asked.

''That girl from Aurora, I just bumped into her.''

''Nayeon-nuna?!'' Dongho exclaimed. ''Why didn't you tell her to come in?''

''No, no! Not Nayeon.'' He went closer to them. ''That girl with freaky eyes.''

They all laughed and playfully . After a while, he got the courage to actually go to the washroom. At that moment, AJ and Kevin's makeup was getting done by their coordi-nunas. Soohyun, Hoon, Dongho, and Eli were sitting together on the small cough. They were either playing games, texting, or listening to music. Their waiting room was rather quiet since none of them wanted to lose the energy they had left before the performance.

About forty-five minutes later, they were asked to go on stage for their dry rehearsal. They put all their might into it and went back to their waiting room even more tired. Dongho looked around as they were walking in the corridor. He was hoping to see Sunha or another member of Aurora. However, they were nowhere to be found. He entered the waiting room with a sad face. One minute hadn't even passed when they heard someone knock on the door. Their manager went to open it and smiled as he let five girls enter the room. Five of the seven members' face lit up. Obviously, Kiseop and Soohyun were anxious.

‘‘Anyeonghaseyo, Aurora imnida''

‘‘Anyeonghaseyo, U-KISS imnida.''

The two groups bowed to one another.

''Sunha-ya, annyeong.'' Dongho said, waving at her.

Everyone looked at him, surprised at his informal greeting to his nuna. Sunha was a bit shy, but happy. She slightly hit Nayeon with her elbow, asking her to talk. Nayeon ended up doing the same thing to Haeri.

''We came to give you our album.'' Haeri said since Rika and Nayeon weren't in the mood.

''Kamsahamnida.'' they all said and Hoon took the album from Haeri's hand.

''Oh, but we don't have any copy of ours for you.'' Kevin said, regretful.

''That's why we brought Nayeon’s copy.'' Jenny said.

She showed the album that she had kept behind her back. Her cute eye smiles took Kevin aback.

''Ya! You took it without asking me?''

''If we had asked, you would have refused. Now, don't complain because you're going to get your copy signed by U-KISS. Right?'' she asked to the guys who nodded.

Her eyes met Kiseop's. In her opinion, he was very weird. Who would ran away after bumping into the beautiful girl she was?

Jenny gave the album to Kevin and he went toward his coordis to ask for a pencil. Soohyun asked the girls if they wanted to sit while they signed the album. Rika was relieved as she felt like she was about to collapse. They all sit on the couch except Sunha because there wasn’t enough space for the five of them. Dongho brought her a chair.

‘‘Dongho-ya, you’re such a gentleman today.’’ Eli joked.

‘‘At least I do something. You didn’t say anything to them yet.’’

‘‘It’s because we don’t each other. That’s it. I’m sure they are all very kind.’’

‘‘Well, let me introduce them to you then. Sunha and I have many things in commons; she’s the maknae and acts in many dramas. We all know Nayeon since she’s our fan. She’s very smart and good at Japanese. Haeri is Aurora’s main dancer so Kiseop, I don’t who you’re scared of, but I think Haeri and you could get along well. Rika is the leader, she’s from Japan, but she’s very good at Korean. And finally, there’s Jenny. She’s from America.’’

‘‘Ah, really!’’ Eli said in English. ‘‘I didn’t know that. Where are you from?’’

‘‘I’m from Berkeley in California.’’

‘‘Really? Oh my Gosh, I’m from San Francisco!’’ Kevin yelled.

‘‘Yes, I know.’’

‘‘When did you come to Korea?’’ AJ asked.

‘‘If you guys are going to get to know each other using English, I’ll practice my Japanese with Rika-ssi and Nayeon-ssi.’’ Hoon said.

Dongho and Sunha hadn’t even pay attention to all this. They were already exchanging their phone numbers. Haeri thought that she really lived up to her title of ‘‘unnoticed member of Aurora’’. She looked at Soohyun who was signing Nayeon’s album and Kiseop who stayed with him simply to avoid her. She didn’t want to talk to him anyway.

The seven members of U-KISS signed the album one by one. Before Aurora left their waiting room, AJ, Kevin, and Eli gave their phone numbers to Jenny. Dongho and Sunha couldn’t stop smiling at each other, happy of their new friendship. Nayeon was ecstatic. She didn’t regret going to their waiting room until… Soohyun looked directly in her eyes and said goodbye. After that, she bowed her head and left the room first.

Afterwards, the members of U-KISS couldn’t stop talking about the members of Aurora. Dongho noticed Aurora’s album which Hoon had left next to their bags. He looked at the pictures and read every member’s message.

''Is that... Hyung! Hyung! Read Nayeon's message!''

 

***

 

A/N: Woo~ Two chapters in two days! I really love writing this romantic comedy. ^^

I changed the title of the fanfic! I thought the previous one was too boring.