‘‘Nayeon-unnie is weird tonight.’’

(Goddesses & Lost Boys) You and Me Dancing Till the Break of Dawn

On a September evening, at NL Entertainment building, one of the practice room was filled with M! Countdown's MCs' voices. Jenny was staring at the big TV screen while on a straw, drinking ice tea.

''Guys, KARA is going to perform NOW!'' she yelled. (A/N: Don’t freak out, this fanfic isn’t about KARA. Just keep reading.)

Haeri and maknae Sunha were the first one to react. They ran towards Jenny and sit on the floor right next to her.

''I'll get Rika.'' Nayeon said.

''But, you'll miss everything!''

''Ya, shut up Jihye, we can't hear anything.'' Haeri said.

Nayeon left the practice room and went to the lounge. It was Rika's favourite spot to relax during their breaks from their dance practices. She opened the door and saw her leader reading a novel written in Korean. Rika took her earphones off as soon as Nayeon came in.

''You better come now. KARA's comeback stage has started.''

''Really! Why didn't you tell me earlier!''

Rika grabbed Nayeon's hands and they ran to the practice room. The three maknaes were silent, watching intensely at the screen. At that moment, KARA had just started performing Dear Kamilias. Rika tried to sit between Jenny and Haeri, pushing them. They groaned in disapproval. Nayeon stood behind them. STEP's melody started shortly after.

''Wow~ Nicole is so cool! She makes us Korean Americans so proud.'' Jenny said.

''Jiyoung is so pretty!'' Haeri said.

''I'm jealous.'' Sunha added with a pout.

Rika hushed them up. Nayeon couldn't help but smile at her fellow member's reactions. When STEP ended, everyone except Nayeon clapped. Sunha and Haeri looked at each other, smiling. Jenny got up and tried to imitate the choreography for STEP. Rika laughed as she looked at her.

''Jihye, that's not how they did!''

Haeri played STEP on her Ipod and joined Jenny. Sunha shouted some incoherent things. Nayeon didn't pay attention to them. She was still watching the TV. A pounding beat reached her ears. A blond boy, whom she didn’t recognized at first, started singing with an interesting choreography. She remembered hearing that song on the radio the day before. She had liked it.

''Nayeon-unnie, could you sit please? It's annoying to see you still standing there.''

''Oh, sorry.'' she said before bending her knees.

''What are you doing? Who's performing?'' Rika asked turning her head.

''Oh! That’s U-KISS and their new song, Neverland.'' Sunha answered.

''I thought they were promoting that ballad I like, Someday.'' Rika continued.

''Yes, but Neverland is their title song.''

The practice room was filled with music coming from both Haeri’s Ipop and the TV. Nayeon slid closer to the screen. She didn’t react when Rika asked her to move back. She was amazed, paying attention to every move, listening carefully to the lyrics. Sunha and Rika shared a confused look.

 

***

 

 

***

 

 

***

 

 

***

 

Aurora to make a comeback before debuting in Japan

Celebrity News | Posted on 2011-09-21 11:19

It has been announced that girl group Aurora will be making their long-awaited comeback with their first full album, Goddess. The album is set to release on September 29, two days after the MV teaser.

According NL Entertainment, the 5 members of Aurora have been working harder than usual to make sure to impress everyone as a stronger Aurora. They said that their goal is to win their first award on a music show.

Furthermore, they plan to debut in Japan in January 2012. Details of their first Japanese release are still undecided because the members wanted to concentrate on their Korean comeback before. However, NL Entertainment stated that they will not promote a Japanese version of one of their Korean songs.

They will be the first girl group to debut in Japan with an original song just like the boy groups 2PM, MBLAQ, and The Boss.

 

[Today’s hot issues] Japan, Girls’ Generation, Super Junior, Kpop Cover Dance Festival Roadshow 40120

 

[Related articles]

☞ Aurora holds a successful Japanese showcase

☞ Aurora’s Sunha to make an appearance in A Thousand Kisses

☞ Aurora’s Nayeon looking elegant for ‘Vogue Girl’

☞ Aurora’s Japanese member Rika’s Korean skills impress again

☞ Aurora’s Jenny and Haeri show off their close friendship

 

***

 

 

***

 

A/N: Do you like the members’ display picture? I tried to find pictures according to their personality. Can you see Rika's makeup? She likes Gyaru fashion (to some extent). ^^ Btw, you have probably noticed (well I hope) that you must read the tweets from the top to the bottom.

U-KISS’s album photo credit: @ukisskorea