‘‘You guys should just date already!’’

(Goddesses & Lost Boys) You and Me Dancing Till the Break of Dawn

↑ From Soohyun and Dongho's real appearance on September 10. A bit of 2shin never hurts. ^^

 

After Nayeon’s confession, the MCs asked Soohyun and Dongho to dance to Neverland. Nayeon watched them execute every move with sparkling eyes, a small smile on her face. She couldn't help but feeling somewhat proud of them. Afterwards, she looked at them as they spoke with the MCs. Her heart finally felt at ease. Telling them, in person, why she loved them had broken the ice. She had nothing else to fear... at that moment.

After that, it was Aurora's turn to dance to their new song. The MCs talked to Aurora and Rika handled most of the conversation. Sunha and Nayeon knew she was tried, but Rika managed to hide it very well. That's how a good leader is expected to act anyway. They were then asked how they felt about their upcoming Japan debut. Nayeon replied that they were putting a lot of effort in learning Japanese.

‘‘In our opinion, being able to communicate with our Japanese fans is more important than coming up with a song that ranks high on charts.’’ she continued.

‘‘That's also what we think.’’ Soohyun added. ‘‘And, that's why the members of U-KISS study Japanese every day.’’

‘‘That's right. I heard that U-KISS is also going to debut in Japan.’’ MC Kim Gura said.

‘‘You must be good at Japanese, then.’’ MC Lee Hwi Jae said.

‘‘I think Soohyun and I are the best.’’ Dongho said with a smile.

‘‘Rika, apart from you, who do you think is good at Japanese in Aurora?’’ MC Park Mi Sun asked.

‘‘Out of our members, Nayeon is the best. She impresses me.’’

Sunha nodded in approval.

‘‘Should we have a battle then?’’ MC Lee Hwi Jae asked. ‘‘Soohyun-ssi?’’

‘‘Ah, I think Dongho should do it instead.’’

‘‘No, hyung. You can do it.’’

Soohyun shyly looked at Nayeon on the other side of the set. The reason why he wanted Dongho to do it wasn't because he wasn't confident enough in his Japanese. He simply thought that having a conversation with Nayeon would make him feel nervous. It seemed like the distance separating them started to decreased. While most the guests and the MCs where clueless at the meaning of their words, Rika and Dongho enjoyed listening to their conversation. Sunha understood well at the beginning, but tilted her head in perplexity as the vocabulary and grammar became more complicated.

‘‘Have you eaten already?’’ Soohyun began.

‘‘No, I’m actually starving at the moment.’’

‘‘What would you like to eat?’’

‘‘Ano… I like okonomiyaki.’’

‘‘Should we go eat okonomiyaki, then?’’

‘‘With you? I… I would like to, but I don’t want to make your fans jealous.’’

‘‘Ah... I actually think all the guys in this world would be jealous of ME.’’

Nayeon blushed, but no one noticed because Rika caught everyone’s attention.

‘‘Omo~! You guys should just date already!’’ she yelled.

The MCs all blinked and seemed very curious. The other guests all smiled. Soohyun and Nayeon were embarrassed and couldn’t look at each other anymore.

‘‘Wae! Wae!’’ one of the female guests exclaimed.

‘‘Soohyun-ssi has somehow asked Nayeon out on a date.’’

‘‘Really!?’’ MC Lee Hwi Jae asked to Soohyun.

‘‘And what did Nayeon-ssi replied?’’ another guest asked.

‘‘She said ‘yes’.’’ Dongho said with a smile.

‘‘But, unnie, what did Soohyun-ssi say after that?’’ Sunha asked.

‘‘Huh, there’s more?’’

‘‘The cutest part was when Soohyun-ssi said that all the guys in the world would be jealous of him.’’

Nayeon buried her face in her hands and everyone taught she was very cute doing so.

‘‘Soohyun-ssi, do you have a thing for Nayeon-ssi?’’ MC Kim Gura asked.

Everyone turned to Soohyun and silently looked at him. He was very nervous. Nayeon kept her head bowed, but gave him a quick glance. He swallowed as he noticed it.

‘‘No, of course not, but I think she’s really pretty and smart. Every guy would be jealous of the lucky one she will choose.’’

‘‘It seems to me that you do have a thing for her.’’ MC Kim Gura said laughing.

Soohyun smiled shyly and turned to Dongho. He awkwardly grabbed his arm, begging for help.

‘‘Hyung, don’t be like this. I can’t do anything. You are the one who started this.’’ he said, making everyone laugh.

To keep the good mood the idols had created, Sunha and Dongho were asked to do an aegyo battle, which Dongho won easily. They seem to get along well as the maknae of their respective group. Rika showcased her outstanding vocals in a very short cover of a beautiful song. Nayeon had prepared a y dance with Haeri’s help, but she couldn’t complete the routine because of her shyness. Rika said that Nayeon was in fact very shy, but her on-stage charisma had never failed her before. It was the first time. MC Park Mi Sun joked saying it was because of Soohyun’s gaze and she wasn’t wrong. The recording continued smoothly. After Soohyun sang a very sad ballad, one of the guests pointed out that Nayeon had watery eyes. MC Lee Hwi Jae made everyone laugh saying he had almost cried himself.

 

***

 

 

***

 

A/N: Apart from Nayeon and Soohyun would you want to see more U-KISS/Aurora pairings? Only friendly pairings for now though. I'm not sure if I want to add another couple in this story. Time will tell if their chemistry is good enough for a romance.