‘‘She’s the one with long black hair.’’

(Goddesses & Lost Boys) You and Me Dancing Till the Break of Dawn

Aurora’s Nayeon is a fan of U-KISS

Celebrity News | Posted on 2011-09-23 17:45

Aurora’s Nayeon recently revealed that she’s a fan of boy group U-KISS through her twitter accout.

On September 16th, Nayeon shared a picture of U-KISS’s new album, ‘‘Neverland’’, stating: ‘‘Neverland! [I] bought it today. ^^ I’m late…’’

The members of Aurora then playfully teased Nayeon during the following days. Jenny wrote: ‘‘Unnie, aren’t you tired? Why don’t you listen to other songs?’’ to which Nayeon replied: ‘‘Sorry… I can’t help it because this album is daebak. U-Kiss jjang!’’

After the news of their comeback was revealed, Haeri tweeted Nayeon saying: ‘‘I bet you’re excited because you’re going to meet U-KISS. kekeke’’. Because of Aurora upcoming comeback and U-KISS’s current promotion with ‘‘Neverland,’’ the two groups will appeared together on the weekly music shows for the first time.

Fans commented: ‘‘I’m surprised that a girl like you loves this kind of group.’’ and ‘‘You sure are lucky. I want to meet U-KISS.’’

In related news, Aurora will reveal their MV teaser for their new album ‘‘Goddess’’ on September 27th.

 

[Today’s hot issues] Music Bank, T-ara, Super Junior, 2NE1

 

[Related articles]

☞ Aurora’s Nayeon looking elegant for ‘Vogue Girl’

☞ Aurora to make a comeback before debuting in Japan

☞ U-KISS to take “Neverland” overseas

☞ U-KISS members reveal their ideal types

☞ Aurora holds a successful Japanese showcase

 

***

 

The members of Aurora were waiting in Mnet's waiting room. They were ready to go on stage for their first comeback performance for their new song, Goddess. They were all silent except Jenny who was chatting with their coordi-unnies. Nayeon, as the perfectionist she was, was listening to their song on repeat in her Ipod. Rika drank water when she noticed that was getting dry because of the nervousness. As expected from an O, Haeri seemed confident. And Sunha, who cared for her members more than herself, told Jenny to concentrate or else she would forget the lyrics again. That was the state of their waiting room when a young woman opened the door to tell them to prepare to go on stage in less than ten minutes.

Their manager informed Nayeon, who didn't seem to have heard, before leading the five of them through the corridors. They were heading to the elevator when Sunha suddenly grabbed Haeri's arm. She whispered something to her, but Haeri had also noticed the seventh members of U-KISS. They had just come out of the elevator. They were sweaty and still a bit out of breath after their performance.

Sunha and Haeri stopped and turned to the three other members, surprising them. When Nayeon saw the members of U-KISS, she started panicking and turned to face the wall. Rika quickly tried to convince her to talk to U-KISS, but since she didn't want to, she had no choice but to push her in front. Nayeon resisted with all her strength. They were whispering loudly and Jenny stifled a laugh. Haeri and Sunha were motionless, staring at the guys who were slowly coming closer and closer. Their stare embarrassed Kiseop.

''Anyeonghaseyo, Aurora imnida.'' Haeri and Sunha said when the members of U-KISS were next to them.

Everyone, including U-KISS, bowed. Rika and Nayeon stopped arguing and did the same a bit late. Nayeon was still behind her members and kept her head bowed as long as possible. Luckily enough for her, their manager told them to hurry up and get into the elevator. The twelve idols then separated without a word, following their receptive manager. The members of U-KISS went to their waiting room. As soon as the door closed, they started talking again.

''Are you guys thinking about the same thing? There's a girl in Aurora that loves our songs, right?'' Kevin asked.

''Yes... Some of them were staring at us like if they were in trance or something. I will never forget that look.'' Kiseop continued.

''Which one it is?'' Hoon asked, ignoring Kiseop.

''Her name is Nayeon I think.'' Dongho answered.

''She’s the one with long black hair. She was behind the others.'' Soohyun explained.

''We should have thanked her.'' Dongho said.

Eli whispered something to AJ who grabbed the Ipad on the couch. Eli had a smile on his face as they comfortably sit. Kevin glanced at the two of them before taking his phone out of his bag.

''Anyone knows her twitter username? I want to know exactly what she said about us.''

''We could find it easily on the Internet.'' Dongho said sitting beside Kevin.

''Hey guys, come here! We found pictures of Nayeon! It's a photoshoot. She's looking really good.'' Eli said.

Kiseop and Hoon went toward them. Kevin didn't even react.

''You shouldn't do that.'' Soohyun said.

''Why? Thousands of people saw these pictures already.''

''Hyung, come on! Just look.'' Eli said to Soohyun, turning the Ipad so that he could see.

Soohyun took the Ipad and look at Nayeon who was dressed as a rich heiress. She looked dazzling. What was fascinating about her wasn’t her beauty, but her beautiful long straight black hair. The clothes she was wearing proved that she had nothing to envy the celebrities known for their S line.

 

***

 

 

***

 

 

***

 

A/N: This is what I had in mind for Nayeon’s photoshoot: CLICK and scroll down.