Two

The Girl Who Sees The Future

She wanted to talk to someone. But she needed to go to work, that is reality. 

"Heck, I will die in a year, but the reality is I still need food on my table!"

"Whatever.."

.........

"Halu... goooooood moooorning......." Boa stretched her smile widely, tugging So eun on her waist while waiting for the lift.

"Oh come on! Its Friday!! Where's the spirit??" 

So eun smirked.

"Tsk, Friday or not, we still have 8 hours working day ahead miss."

"Yeah...... but its Friday! And tonight you're coming with me! Don't you dare bail me again!" Boa looked at So eun sternly.

Suddenly Boa recalled last week, and actually every other week, her dearest friend would just be giving list of excuses not to join her night out. "It would be fun, trust me! You need to compromise also, we've been going places of your choice, please, just once follow me! I'm sure you'll not regret!" Boa pleading eyes and puckered lips almost makes So eun laughing.

"Yeah, that’s just not my style.." 

"Oh, come one! It’s not like you'll live forever young! We need some spices in life, lets live this one life with no regret!" Her statement makes So eun burst out laughing. Luckily it was just them in the elevator; at least it would not be that awkward.

"Girl, you say I'll regret not wearing skimpy dresses and brush myself against strangers in the club? And that’s the thing I'll regret not doing if I were to die tomorrow? Are you kidding me?" So eun shook her heads, noting how irony the whole conversation is, knowing how and when she will die anyway.

"Ok, let me tell you. I don't know when I would die, but I know I would. But there are things in life I would want to try, albeit how ridiculous it sounds. Like, are you not curious how would it feel like to just let it go, one hot night with complete stranger? The excitement and the unexpected..” Boa eyes were glowing and her wide smile suggesting she was actually recalling her own experience.

“Oh you ert! Strangers mean disease! How could you do it?”

Boa smirked and shushed, “You haven’t heard of babe?”

So eun thinks hard. Well, Boa has a point. Besides, she really needs to think hard how would she spend the rest of her year. One night out would not hurt right? At least, she wouldn't go off the world wihout knowing what's the excitement all about.

“Ok, I’m on!” Boa jaw dropped. She was just teasing So eun because she knows So eun will refuse anyway like she always do. Boa never thought So eun would give in so easily this time.

She throwed her arms around So eun, grinned and whispered in her ear, “You won’t regret it, I’ll bring you to the best place in town, and you’ll know why I’m so, so, so in love with weekends.” And she winked. So eun just smile sheepishly and nodded, kind of surprised of her own response.

"Sigh.. well that's a start. Let's just do what I've never done before.." So eun thoughts.

After reaching her cubicle, So eun flipped her planner and started writing:

Bucket list:

  1. One night stand... kekeke  

And she smiled deviously..