One

The Girl Who Sees The Future

She blinked furiously. Turn left, turn right. She's not sure how she gets there, but there she was, confused for the whole situation. But when she looked at her watch, suddenly everything makes sense.

"Oh, its 4 May 2016." She sighed in relief, at least she knows she's safe sleeping in her bed, and this is all just a dream. Well, not really a normal one, one would say this is her precognition.

Her eyes wondered around. She's on a pavement at a road. And there she saw herself, waiting for the green light at the zebra crossing.

Her face fall, she suddenly gets the idea. "It's happening again, is it?, No, no, please no.." She breathed hard and look upwards, gritting her teeth. 

And the light turns green, she saw herself walking across alone with sunny smile. She looked eagerly to the otherside of the road, almost jogging her pace. 

So eun was confused and looked to the other side of the road. She saw a man, but the face was not clear, blurry and washed out. But, he was opening his arm, waiting to hug her future self.

So eun shifted her eyes on the road and saw a lorry suddenly furiously charging forward towards her future self.

"No no no!"

BANG!

She shut her eyes and pressed her lips in agony. "Great, I just saw myself die.."

She opened her eyes now she's on her bed, sweating hard.

She took her phone immediately and looked at the date:

4 May 2015.

"One year, I got one year to live....."