Chapter 7

Living Nightmare

-Maehyung-

 

 

I hated being alone these days. I was scared but the real problem was that I don't know of what I was scared for. I was always over thinking things, thinking about the dreams I've been having, what they could mean, if they even meant anything. "I wonder when Taehyung's coming back?" He left a few minutes ago to check on Rocky. I couldn't really stop him because he had his mind set to go see her. I would call Jimin but I don't want to seem clingy, I've been texting and calling him since yesterday but he hasn't answered. So here I am. Left alone to think about all this mess. I was so stick in my thoughts I didn't notice that someone was at the door until the person outside banged on the door. I dragged my feet as I walked to the door and opened it. "Jimin?" "Hey babe. Miss me?" He pushed past me and made his way into the living room. "Why haven't you answered my calls?" "Phone broke." Jimin plopped down on the couch. "You were really scaring me. I thought you- Jimin what's up with your eyes?" The closer I got to him I noticed his eyes weren't the usual brown but a light shade of purple. "Contacts. Like them?" "Yeah I guess." He laughed and pulled me down next to him. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?" ""N-no..." Jimin pulled me closer, gently rubbing his nose on my neck. "Have I ever told you that you smell good?" "Jimin what are y-" I couldn't finish my sentence. He began kissing my neck before on small part of skin. "J-jimin. Stop." He began to harder. "Jimin....Stop that hurts." He kept going even when I hit his chest repeatedly. "JIMIN!" I pushed him off and got off the couch. "I SAID STOP!" "What's wrong? You are my girlfriend right? I can't get any?" He laughed at me. "Why are you acting like this?" "Im not acting like anything now get over here." "No." He stood up and grabbed my arm, pulling me closer. "You don't tell me no sweetie." His grip got tighter on my arm. "Jimin stop that hurts." I tried to pull away and he just laughed at me as I struggled. He finally let me go and laughed more when I stumbled back. To get away from him I ran into the bathroom and locked the door and immediately called Taehyung. 

 

-Rocky-

 

 

"I should have enough boxes. The rest I'll give away or just throw out. I guess." It's hard to move on after this but it be harder to see the people I care about get hurt. I should have never gotten as close as I did. Will Jimin be able to handle this all by himself? Will Yoongi and Seokjin help us this time? "All these questions make my head hurt." I threw my body down on the bed, smashing my face into the pillow but someone decided to start knocking on my door. "Of all times." I lazily got up and walked and opened the door. "Taehyung what are you doing here? Where is Maehyung?" He answered none of my questions and pulled me into his arms to crush me in a hug. "I missed you. Are you okay?" "Taehyung I was gone for a day." "Hey. What's with all the boxes?" He pushed me back and walked to toward the boxes in my apartment. "Rocky?" This is harder than I thought it would be. I rubbed the back of my neck and stared at the floor. "I'm moving." "Moving? Where? Why?" He pouted. Why does he have to be so cute? The look on his face made my cheat hurt so bad. "Taehyung I was planning to tell you later. Please don't be mad." He looked at me and nodded. "Since you're here...you wanna watch a movie?" His smile went back on his face. "Okay." He jumped on my couch, patting the spot next to him for me to sit. "So what-" I was cut off when my phone start ringing. It was Maehyung. "Mae what's up?" "Where's Taehyung? Is he there with you?" I could hear her voice shaking as she whispered to me through the phone. "Yeah he is. What's wrong?" "Jimin...he...can you just come over please?" Did Jimin hurt her? Did he turn...? "I'm on my way. Stay away where you are alright." "What's wrong with Maehyung?" Taehyung stood up. "Mae I'm on my way," I hung up, "umm she saw a bug on the wall and is afraid to kill it so I'm going to. Stay here." I lied and ran out the house before he could even say anything back.

 

-Author-

 

 

Yoonmi banged on the door and tried to use the doorknob and there was no surprise that it was locked. "YAH. JIMIN. MAEHYUNG. OPEN THIS DOOR." She yelled, not caring about the neighbors. "I swear to god that if this door isn't open in the next two second I'm going to break it down." Her anger started to get the best of her, it wasn't soon until her eyes turned black and he first were tight. She was shaking, trying to keep herself from turning all the way. The door finally opened. A smirking Jimin stood in the other side of the door. "Nice of you to join the party." "Move." She pushed pass him. "Where is she?" Jimin laughed and closed the door. "You should probably calm down. You're going to scare her when she sees you like that." Yoonmi stop walking. She tried to calm herself down but he wasn't helping. He stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders. "You're like a cute Chihuahua. You're shaking so much. Are you that mad?" He whispered in her ear. "You better not have hurt her." "I was just having a little fun. Nothing's wrong with having a little fun right? We used to have fun." "Where is she?" "Don't worry about her. Let's worry about us." She pushed one hand of her and he used the over to push her against the wall. "I was still talking to you." "I don't care you little shi-" He silenced her with his lips. Grabbing her face to kept her from moving, he slipped his tongue on . He finally let go when she bit down on it, causing it to bleed. Yoonmi whipped , then slapped him crossed the face, leaving a scratch. "Jeongmin..." He laughed and clapped his hands when he turned back to himself. "See this is the fun I was talking about. And I'll let you get away with this but only this time because I love you." He said while touching his face with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" "I just wanted to see what's so great about this girl. She smells really good." Rocky tried her hardest not to hit him again. "Did you?" "No. I would never. I'm waiting to your blood baby." "Jeongmin. Leave her alone. She's not in this. She doesn't need to know," she whispered, "I need you to leave. Now." Jeongmin chuckled, her ran his fingers threw her hair and her neck. "Since you asked so nice leave. I'm leaving but I will be back very soon."  

 

-Maehyung-

 

 

I heard Rocky come in the house and some talking and then it got really silent. I know I should have but I didn't leave the restroom, instead I sat in the floor, trying to listen until there was a light know on the door. "Mae. You in there?" I unlocked the door when I heard Rocky and ran into her arms. "Are you hurt?" Shaking my head no she sighed of relief. "Mae, look at me," I did, "l need you to go upstairs and pack a bag. You and Taehyung are going to be staying with me for a while." "Why?" "Why not? It's not like you have something better to do here." Rocky's smile calmed me down a little. I didn't question her anymore and went in my room to pack and she went in Taehyung's room to get his things.

-Rocky-

 

 

"This should be enough." I shoved everything in Taehyung's backpack, I did a quick overlook of the room to make sure nothing seemed out of place. Everything seemed fine until I saw the window. "It's unlocked." I ran my fingers against the glass. I couldn't find any evidence of them here so I brushed it off and headed to Maehyung's room. "Mae, you almost done?" She just nodded her head and continued to pack her things. Jeongmin did something to her, something bad to shock her this bad. I grabbed the bag from her hands and sat her down on the bed. "Maehyung. Tell me what's wrong?" "Today...with Jimin...it wasn't Jimin." "What do you mean?" "He wasn't acting like himself. He was just different." I was going to ask her more questions until I saw something in the corner of my eye. "Look Mae we can talk about this later. Can you go get you and Tae 's tooth brushes and crap?" She nodded and left to room. When she was gone I grabbed the photo off the wall and the paper behind fluttered to the floor. I knew it. Jimin tried to write the symbol that keeps those disgusting blood ers out but did it wrong...so wrong. I smelt it. This is older but there was something else in her room that was wrong. I turned to the window and in the corner there it was, dry blood, the normal eye couldn't have seen it because it was a little amount. Getting as close as I could to smell it, I couldn't identify who it was from. It was someone's I've never smelt before. "Yoonmi?" Maehyung stood in the doorway looking at me confused because of the position I was in. "You guys should really clean theses windows," I stood up, "Now we can go."