Chapter 5

Living Nightmare

-Maehyung-

 

 

I ran my fingers across all the books, trying to find the place for the one in my hand. I'm a student aide for the library, along with Jungkook, so the last class of the day we just come here and help out the librarian. It was so peaceful, only one or two students came in here around this time. Jungkook walked down the aisle I was on and sat in the cart of books. "Look at my little book worm." He flipped throw the pages of a book before I took it from him. "Are you going to help me?" "I am. I'm here for moral support." I hit him on the back of the head. "Excuse me," a student slowly start walking towards us, "can you help me?" "What do you need?" Jungkook said and jumped off the cart. "I'm looking for a book." "And that's Mae's job." Jungkook pointed at me. He held his hand out for me to shack it, I did, and a shiver ran down my back because his skin was so cold. "Hello. I'm Donghyun. Nice to meet you." 

 

-Author-

 

 

Maehyung stood there nervously as he told her the book he wanted and followed the shy girl. Pointing at them, she stood back from him and watched him. He looked the same as in her dream...but different. He had white cold skin but his eyes were brown, not blood red. His hair was bleach blonde and not dark brown like in her dream. 

 

 

 

-Jungkook-

 

 

"Thank you so much. This school is so big I can hardly find anything." He laughed but she didn't, he has some nerve to come here. I stood close enough to hear and see them but they couldn't see me. "Are you shy or did I catch you on a bad day?" Maehyung shock her head. "No I just feel like...I feel like I've seen you somewhere before." "I don't think we met before. I would remember a pretty face like yours." Maehyung smiled  down at her feet. "See you look more friendly when you smile." He lifted her chin with his finger and smiled. "Well I'll see you around."  "M-Maehyung...my name's Maehyung." He winked at her and left. "Maehyung," I need to warn Yoonmi and Jimin, "stay away from him." "Why? He seems nice." "He gives me a bad vibe and I think he might like you. Don't want Jimin to get all jelly now, do we?"

 

-Rocky-

 

 

"Today's assignment you will compete with the person next to you." Never have I ever wanted to punch the teacher so hard in the neck before in my life. The feeling of Jeongmin's eyes stabbed the side of my head. "What the hell are you staring at?" I said without looking at him."My beautiful partner." He slid the paper towards me and his eyes never left me. "Why do you even come to school?" He asked scooting his chair closer to me. "You already know all this. I only come here for you, but I'm still trying to figure out why you're here." I ignored him and completed the paper before laying my head down. I could hear him coming closer to me, not realizing how close he was until I could feel his breath on my neck. "Do you not know what personal space is?" I hissed at him but he just laughed. "Why are you so mean to me? I just want to love you, just like the good old days." He placed his hand on my lower back. "Stop touching me." I want to rip his heart out but I can't... "Do you ever get tired of running? Tired of starting over all the time? Tired of always coming in 2nd place for Jimin's attention?" He chuckled at me. The smirk on his face made me sick, I just wanted to slap it off his face. "You want to hit me? Hurt me? I'll give you one swing but that's it, I'm only doing this because I know how frustrated you must be." "Jeongmin...I don't want to hurt you. I want to kill you." "Oh I like when you ," Jeongmin rubbed my thigh under the table, "I think you have someone waiting for you." I looked at him, he tilted his head towards the door. Jungkook looked throw the window of the door. I smacked Jeongmin's hands away from me. "Sir can I use the rest room?" 

 

-Author-

 

 

Yoonmi walked out the room, stretching her arms. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Jungkook asked her as he followed her throw the hallway. "Where is he?" "I'm right here," Jimin walked into sight, "we need to talk somewhere else. Let's go outside." 

 

 

 

"Jungkook tell her." Rocky looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Donghyun was talking to Maehyung," the look on her face made him whimper, "I know. I know. I could have stopped him but I didn't want to give myself away."  Yoonmi's eyes shot back at Jimin. "See. This is why we need to leave. It's not safe here anymore. The sooner we get Yoongi and Jin here the sooner we can move on." "But-" "No. Don't say it. We can't bring her with us, we can't protect her, we have to leave. If we stay she dies and that's that."  Jungkook stood back as they argued. Jimin wanted to stay but Yoonmi wanted to leave. If they leave, they would have to start all over again, new city, new life, new everything. But if they stay that means they'll have to fight. "Rocky listen to yourself. You love Mae and you just want to leave her." "I rather leave then watch her die." "Fine...leave. I can handle this on my own, without you." Jimin turned his back on them to walk away. "Yoonmi don't-" Jungkook watched her turn him back around, she clinched his shirt, pulling him closer to her. "If you want to die then that's fine by me but I'm not going to let you bring an innocent girl into this. Not again." The two stared into each others eyes angrily, Jungkook pushed them apart. Another second and they would be fist fighting. "Let's go Rocky. We have to go back to class." They left Jimin standing outside. He punched the wall, making a dent, not knowing that he was being watched. "So the wonder twins are breaking up? Excellent."

 

-Maehyung-

 

 

"Hello?" My hands and feet were tied up, I couldn't see either. I could hear voices but I couldn't tell who's. "She's too much trouble. People are starting to suspect things. We can't be too safe." "But do we have to-" "Jimin you got all of us into this and now we have to handle it." Jimin..? "Jimin...I'm scared." They stop speaking but I could hear someone coming closer to me. A man pulled the blind fold off my eyes, he just stared at me before walking towards the others. I looked around and saw people standing around me in a circle, but I only recognized two of them. Rocky and Jimin. Jimin's eyes stayed on the floor while Rocky kept her eyes on him. A tall, muscle man with thick facial hair placed his hand on her shoulder before entering the circle. "Seokjin this is the girl?"

"Yes uncle. She's seen Jimin and she's been with the Nosferatus and she is one. This could cause us some trouble." He nodded them locked eyes with me. "Jimin." He grabbed Jimin by the collar and throw him towards me. "S-sir...I...I can't." His body was shaking and so was his voice. He was pale, he looked so ill. "You've been so blood thirsty. Killing tons of people  but can't kill this one. You make no sense boy." He pushed him away and moved aside for Rocky. "Yoonmi." "Yes father." "Can you handle this?" "Yes father." A smile crawled across her face. "R-rocky...please." She walked closer to me, she closed her eyes and when she opened the they were bright growling blue, like fire. Goosebumps were all over my body when she placed her hand on my cheek. "I promise this won't hurt. It'll be fast and painless." "Rocky please don't hurt me. It's me. I didn't do anything. It's me." She wiped the tears running down my face. "Sorry Eva." She bit down hard on my neck. "AHHHHHHH" I shot up from my bed, holding my neck, I could handle breathe. "MAE!?!" Taehyung ran to me. "What's wrong?" He grabbed onto my shoulders. My eyes began to water without me knowing. "Shh it's alright." He pulled me into his chest and rocked me back and forth. "It's alright. I got you."