Chapter 2

Living Nightmare

-Author-

 

Maehyung sat at the lunch table stuck in her day dream. That dream bothered her, it was so real...too real. So life-like and unlike her other dreams she remembered every last detail, it felt more like a memory than a dream. "Maehyung are you feeling alright?" Jungkook asked her ad he sat down next to Taehyung. "Huh? Yeah why?" "You haven't touched your food yet. That's not like you." Taehyung laughed but stopped when he didn't get any reaction from his sister. "What's wrong Mae?" Rocky stood at the end of the table with her arms crossed and her head titled to the side. "Tell unnie what's wrong." "Guys I'm fine, really, I just had a bad dream." "So I guess it wasn't about me then huh?" Jimin slid next to her and kissed her cheek quickly. "Actually it was about you," Jungkook and Taehyung started to laugh at her comment, "but it was just a stupid dream." Jimin nervously laughed and looked up at Rocky. "You shouldn't eat two hours before bed. It might help," she looked down at Mae with a little smile, "I'll see you after school." "Where are you going?" "Library." "CAN I GO?" Taehyung looked at her with big eye but frowned when she shot him a cold glare and said no. "I need to go too," Jimin announced and stood next to Rocky and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me." She slapped his hand away before rolling her eyes and walking away. "I'll see you guys later." He said and ran after her.

 

-Jimin-

 

"AYE!! Stop walking so fast." I yelled at Rocky but she wouldn't stop. "Min Yoonmi. Stop right now!!" She slowly looked at me. "You're an idiot." "What?" I asked her. She walked up to me slowly before shoving me against the lockers. "Y-yoonmi? What's wrong with you?" "I told you this would happen and you didn't listen," I could see the anger in her black eyes, "they know where we are. They're going to show up sooner or later." I could hear a low growl come for . "Look, calm down. You don't even know if her dream had anything to do with them." She let me go and began to walk away from me again so I grabbed her wrist and pushed her against the locker just like she did to me. "We can't be turning against each other, okay? Well figure this out." "Whatever," she pushed me away. "You're just like your brother. So mean."

 

 

-Author-

 

The house was silent, everyone inside was sound asleep, not aware of the unwanted guest inside. The dark figure hovered over Maehyung's body, softly caressing her cheek. "Jimin has good taste." He chuckled. "You love him very much...well for now. Sweet dreams my love." He kissed her forehead. "Hyung?" The other unexpected guest placed his hand on his shoulder. "You sure this plan with work?" "I'm positive. Now, let's go so princess here and sleep."

 

 

 -Maehyung-

 

"Eva sit up, you need to pay attention." Jimin lifted my head with his finger. We're in a large library but it was only us, surrounded by books and paper. "A proper lady should be educated." He chuckled and patted my head. "I'll be back." I looked down at the papers in front of me, they were in a different language but I could understand it clearly. My fingers ran across the page of a book and I hissed in pain. "Paper Cut." Blood slowly ran down my finger. I stood up to clean myself but jumped when Jimin stood in front of me. "Jimi-" he grabbed my arm tightly, his eyes were black and his face was pale. "Ji-jimin?" He watches the bright red blood going down my arm. "Jimin you're hurting me..." He slowly brought his face closer to my arm and smelled the blood. "Stop this." A hand grabbed his shoulder and a girl rested her head on his other shoulder. "Rocky?" "Let her go." She whispered in his ear and she slowly released me. He stumbled back, looking at me scared. "Eva, look at me," she grabbed my face, "you need to go home now. Don't come back." "Rocky...." "Eva. Go." She has never talked to me in this tone. I ran out of the building and onto the dark streets. I didn't know where to run but I was afraid to stop running. I looked behind me and soon fell hard to the ground. In front of me was only a dark figure. "My dear Eva. I'll protect you." I closed my eyes as the hand came closer. 

"Maehyung!!" I jumped up from my bed and saw Rocky. "WHAT?!?!" I yelled at her only making her laugh. "Get up, you can't just stay in bed all day. We're going to be late."