Chapter 1

Living Nightmare

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real you didn't know if it was real or not? Dreams that become nightmares that follow you in your normal life? Have the sweetest faces soon become the ones you fear the most? All this can happen in the blink of an eye...your normal life can soon became a living nightmare.

 

 

 

        -Maehyung-

"You look so cute when you sleep." Jimin softly whispered as he brushed my hair behind my ear. I pretended to sleep on his chest so he wouldn't stop and continue to wrap me in his arms. "Maehyung," my eyes shot open when a pillow hit my face, "get up." Rocky stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "Hey I was sleeping." "YOU said to come over so WE could watch movie and when you said WE I thought you meant you and me NOT you and Jimin cuddled up on the couch and me running away from Taehyung all day." "I don't see why you just don't date him. You know he likes you." Jimin butted in and received a slap to the back of the head. "Yoonmi~~~" Taehyung grabbed her from behind abbreviated his head on her shoulder. "I found you." "I wasn't lost Taehyung," she rolled her eyes, "Mae if you're going to just cling onto Jimin the whole time I'm leaving." "You can cling on to me. I'll be the tree you your koala bear." Taehyung had a huge smile on his face as he shock her playfully. "I rather hug a grizzly bear and have my eyes scratched my eyes out." He dropped his arms and looked at her like she was crazy, because she is. She sat down with her arms crossed and it didn't take long for Tae to plop down beside her.

 

 

"She needs a boyfriend." Jimin whispered in my ear. "You need to shut your mouth." She yelled at him. I finally sat up, laughing at all of them. This is how it always was around here. Jimin, my boyfriend of three years now, and Rocky or Yoonmi, my best friend, would fight and bicker over the littlest thinks like ice cream or homework, something even me. Then you have my older brother Taehyung, who is head over heels for Rocky even though she turned him down more times than I can count. My parents work over seas a lot so most of the time it's just us in the house. They're my little dysfunctional family. I'm not the coolest person out there but with them I feel like I'm someone important.

 

-Author-

 

As it grow darker out, Jimin generally carried Maehyung to her room because she had fallen asleep. He softly placed her down, brushing her cheek before kissing it and sitting beside her. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you for as long as I live." He smiled to himself. "Don't promise her something you know you can't do." He looked at Rocky as she leaned against the door. "I'm not. I know that I can protect her." "Sure you can," she grabbed her jacket off the sided of the bed, "I've heard that before." "Rocky I-" "Go home," she cut him off, "don't want you to be late for school again." 

 

 

-Maehyung-

 

I don't know where I am.. but I have a feeling of where I'm supposed to go. I walked into a huge building, one that was designed like the old ones I read about in history class. Looking down at my clothes I saw that I had on a purple Victorian dress. "Hello?" I called out in the empty hallway. "Eva," I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Jimin, not in his usual clothing but in a suit, a older one, but he had the same heart melting smile on his face, "you made it." "Eva?" "Come my lady. I have a surprise for you." He took my hand and walked me throw the amazing building and outside to the garden. "Jimin where are we going?" "Just wait. Almost there." He laughed and finally stopped. "Look," he pointed to the white flowers, "I made the workers plant them for you. I know they're your favorite." They're so pretty." I looked at them, then back up at Jimin to see him walking away. "J-jimin where are you going?" "Hurry up my dearest." Quickly I caught up with him. "Eva, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" "Jimin who's Eva?" He chuckled, completely ignoring my question, and grabbed my hand. "I have never felt this way about another woman in my life and I attended yo keep you by my side." "Jimin..." he stopped me and looked me lovingly. "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you for as long ad I live." I could feel my face heating up, he smiled widely and pulled me closer, slowly making the space between us smaller. "Is it alright if I kiss you?" I nervously nodded. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to softly touch mines but when I opened my eyes again all I saw was the ceiling of my room with my annoying alarm going off. "Man," I hit snooze, "it was getting to the good part."