Chapter 4

Living Nightmare

-Author-

 

"Rocky?" Jimin walked into the empty gym, where Yoonmi told him to meet her after class. "Right here." He saw her sitting on the bleachers with her head down. "What's wrong?" He sat next to her and placed his hand on her leg. "They found us." She said softly but he heard her clearly. "W-what?" "They found us. They're here. We have to leave." She refused to look at him. "Yoonmi we can't just leave." "Why?" She stood up and finally looked at him straight in the eyes. "We've ran so many times before. Why is this time different? Because of Maehyung? Is that why?" She asked him angrily. "Why are you getting mad? We can't just leave her." "So what do you want? Take her with us? That's real smart. We'll do what we always do and move on." Jimin stood up and got closer to her and could see the anger in her eyes. "Aren't you tired of running? All we so is run from them." "We can't fight them and you know that." "You know what... I don't need this. If you want to go then go. I don't need you."  He rolled his eyes and began to walk away. Rocky ran in front if him quickly and punched him in the chest, making him stumble back a few steps. "You are not just going to walk away from me Park Jimin, do you understand me? YOU pulled me here. YOU are the one that need me. YOU JIMIN NOT ME!" Her voice echoed throw the room. "You think I don't care about Maehyung, huh? You don't think I want to have a boyfriend and be all lovey dovey all the ing time? Well I do but I know that I can't because I know what I am and how quickly I can lose them. I'm not leaving because I'm making sure Maehyung is safe. Without you." He watched her storm out of the room. He sat don't on the bleachers with his face in his hands. 

 

-Jimin-

 

Maehyung laid in my chest, sleeping like a baby. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I couldn't get the thought off my mind that this might be the last time I see her. I gently lifted her off of me and laid her down before walking to her room. "It smells like blood er in here." I grabbed a marker off her desk and drew a symbol on it that will keep them away from her. "I think this is how it looks...Rocky was the one who always made these." I mumbled to myself. I tapped it behind the photo next to the window. "That should work." "What should work?" Taehyung said from behind me. "Oh umm the picture was crooked so I fixed it." He nodded and just walked away. When I went back down stairs Mae was awake. "Jimin I thought you left." She giggled. "No but I think I should. It's late." "Alright," she walked me to the door and pecked my lips, "be safe okay." "Okay."

 

-Maehyung-

 

It was a dark and raining lightly outside. There was barely any light on the street so it was hard to see. I walked down an alley, all I could see was a dark figure at the end. I slowly walked closer, scared half to death. "J-j...Jimin..." the thing stopped moving. I was finally close enough to see him crouched over a body. He slowly looked at me... blood everywhere...on his face...on his hands...running down his shirt. He didn't look the same. He looked like a beast. His hair was a mess, his fingers looked like claws, his teeth were sharp. He was breathing heavily while looking at me. He slowly stood up, away from the dead girl on the floor. He walked towards me but I was so scared I couldn't move. "EVA!!" I was pushed back by a man, he stood in front of me. Jimin let out a growl, it was unlike any human or animal I ever heard, it made all the color from my face disappear. He quickly ran up the wall of the building and left but I could still hear his roar. "Eva." The man that saved me grabbed my face. His face was pure white, his eyes blood red, his skin was ice cold. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" I couldn't speak and only shock my head. Tears start rolling down my face. "Don't cry Eva." He wiped my face. "Don't touch me..." I pushed his hands away. "Eva..." I stood up and backed away from him. "Eva, I won't hurt you." I ran away from him. My vision grow blurry and it was hard for me to see. I dropped to my knees when my legs couldn't run anymore. I couldn't stop crying, my tears ran down my face and hit the street. I stopped crying when I finger lifted my head up. "R-rocky?" "You're coming with me." She pulled me up but my shoulders and I clenched my eyes shut. 

 

 I slowly opened my eyes and only saw my dark room. I was sweating like I had ran a mile. I looked at my clock and saw I had two hours before I had to get ready for school but I couldn't go back to sleep now so I just decided to get up and shower. I let the water run on my face to help wake me up. "Maehyung." I jumped when I heard my name whispered. I pecked my head out but the room was empty and the door was shut. "God I think I'm losing my mind." I just chuckled at myself and continued to shower.