Chapter 3

Living Nightmare

-Author-

 

"She sleeps like an angel," The man brushed Yoomi's hair out of her face, "who knew such a beautiful face has such a dirty, potty mouth?" He heard a low chuckle from behind him. "You're such a love sick puppy." The second person lend against the wall with his arms crossed. "I am not." He rolled his eyes. "Are we here just so you could watch her sleep or are you doing to get what you really want?" He was right, he knew he wanted her...and her blood. Her skin was so warm and soft, who wouldn't want to take a bite? "I would but it doesn't belong to me and I wouldn't drink one ounce of it until she belongs to me." "Don't worry little brother," he placed his hand on his shoulder, "I have a plan and if you help me I promise you, you can have her all to yourself," he moved closer to his ear, "we'll make Jimin pay for what he did to us." The younger brother nodded with a mischievous smile on his face. "Good."

 

-Rocky-

 

"Miss Min, please sit up and pay attention or go to the principals office." My teacher told me so I propped my head on my arm. "I'm listening." He cursed under his breath so none of the students could hear but I heard him clearly and chuckled. I completely sat up straight when a chill ran down my spin. "..." I whispered when he walked into the room. "This is Mr.Oh's room. Correct?" "Yes. I have been waiting for you." He bowed and handed him his paper. "Class. This is Lee Jeong Min. He'll be in this class, be nice," he bowed and smiled at the class, "mister Lee you can take any of the open seats." I throw my bag in my chair but he still walked in my direction. "Is this seat taken?" "Yes. Yes it is." I coldly said to him. "Yoonmi move your bag so he can sit." "Why? There are so many seats. Sit next to her." I pointed to a random girl. "YOONMI! MOVE THE BAG OR YOU'LL GET DETENTION!!" "If I get detention, does he still have to sit here?" "Yes. Now move the bag." I looked up at the smiling boy and grabbed my bag, slamming it on my desk. He sat down and chuckled. The teacher continued the lesson and I continued to not pay attention. I rested my hair in my arms, I opened my eyes when I felt something slid under my arm, it was a note, and I knew who it was from. I flicked it back towards Jeongmin and put my head back down. He didn't give up and shoved it under my arm again. "What do you want?" I whispered to him. "Open it." His smile made me sick. I opened it to see what he wrote. 

 

'Long time no see ;)'

 

I rolled my eyes before writing something down quickly then pushing it over to him. 

 

'How old are you? 12?'

 

I could hear him writing something down and he pushed it back. 'I don't have time for this.' I grabbed it and ripped it as I stared him down. "Yoonmi!" The teacher yelled at me again. "I wasn't doing anything." "That's it. Go to the principals office." "Gladly." I stood up and shot Jeongmin a death glare before leaving the room.  

 

-Jeong Min-

 

"Excuse me, may I use the restroom?" The teacher gave me permission to leave. I looked around halls and saw it was empty. "Yoonmi I don't like these little games come here." "What do you want?" I turned around to see her with her arms cross. "What a bad girl," I slowly walked towards her and she wouldn't move an inch, "you're supported to be in the principals office. What are you doing out here?" "Don't call me that." "What?" I kept walking towards her. She didn't say anything but her fist were balled up. "You are a bad girl but your mines." "You make me sick." "And what are you going to do about it?" She looked down at the floor and bit her lip. "Don't do that sweet heart. I should be the one biting you." "I don't have time for this." She turned to push past me so I grabbed her arm, I could feel her body shiver at my cold touch. "So you don't have time for Maehyung?" She slowly looked at me. "Do you want her to be safe?" "Jeongmin, what do you want?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Do you want me on my knees begging you to not  hurt anyone? Because it's not going to happen." I pulled her roughly and grabbed her behind the neck so she couldn't move. "Just know this sweetie, we found you and we have something in store for you but don't you worry because I won't hurt you that much. Oh and baby one day I will have you on your knees begging," I finally let her go and brushed my finger across her cheek, "time for me to go back to class. See you later."