Chapter 6

Living Nightmare

-Jimin-

 

 

"You had another dream?"  Maehyung nodded. I held her against my chest, this shouldn't be happening, I did the symbol right, right? Why is he still able to do this to her? I wish I could rip his head off.  "What happened?" "I...I really don't want to talk about it Jimin. It was just a dream." "Are you sure because if you-" "Where's Rocky?" She completely changed the subject. "I don't know." I haven't seen her or Jungkook after our little discussion. And I won't see them again until they decide to stop being childish and see that I'm right, we have to stand up to those people to show them that they can't walk all over us. Most important, we need to keep Maehyung safe because she can't if we leave. The bell rang and everyone ran to get to class. "I'll see you later." I kissed the top of her head and watched as she walked away. When she was completely out sight I headed towards the exit. I need to find Donghyun. Now.

 

-Maehyung-

 

 

"Maehyung are you alright?" Jungkook put his hand on my forehead. "You don't have a temperature. You look sick though." "Thanks," I rolled my eyes, "I'm just tired. Couldn't really sleep last night." The teacher walked in and began the lesson, it was so boring, it was so hard to keep my eyes open. They felt so heavy. It didn't take long before they closed shut and I laid down on my desk.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello?" It was dark, I couldn't see anything, not even my hands and they were inches away from my face. "Jimin..." I heard a deep laugh but didn't see anyone. "Think again." Someone said against my neck. "Are you scared? You should be." No one was around me, I was all one. "So innocent," a pair of arms wrap around me tightly, "so cute. So sweet. I bet you taste delicious." "Stop please...you're hurting me." It was so hard to move, I couldn't help but start crying. The man that had me only laughed at me struggling. "One bite wouldn't hurt. Me at least." He said against my neck. "Maehyung." He whispered my name. "Maehyung. MAEHYUNG!" 

 

 

My eyes shot open and my teacher stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "Is my lesson boring you?" "No ma'am. I'm sorry, I didn't get to sleep last night." "Hopefully it was because you were studying. Don't let it happen again." I nodded and she went back to the front. "Mae," Jungkook whispered to me, "do you need some coffee or some or something?"

 

 

-Donghyun-

 

 

"Are you having fun?" Jeongmin rested his head on my shoulder. But he was right, it is fun to see this idiot walking back and forth, blabbing to himself. "What are you doing here? I thought you have "school" Jeongmin." "It was too boring. My little toy wasn't here today so I just left." I rolled my eyes at him. "l think it's time to say hi." "After you big brother." "Stay up here. Don't come down till I call you." "Okay bossy." I jumped down to join Jimin where he stood. "What took you so long?" "No hello?" Jimin was always to hot headed and impatient, after so long I thought things would change, it's been almost a hundred years. I guess old habits die hard. "Just be happy I'm here." "With back up?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I don't need back up. It's just me and you here Chim chim. Now? What do you want? It's weird that you want to see me." "Leave her alone." "I don't know what you're talking about sweet heart." "You know damn well what I'm talking about," he raised his voice at me, impressing, "stop torturing her with those dreams. She doesn't need to know about us, you don't need her into this." "I think she does." After everything he has done to me he actually believes that I would easy up in him, he really is stupid. I wish I had a camera to capture the look on his face. I miss making him mad like this. "Jimin you are a monster and that poor, poor girl has the right to know, don't you think?" His breathing for heavier and I would see all the anger in his eyes. "I think it's plain rude that you would keep that from her." I added, getting a laugh at the frustrated mutt in front of me. "It's me you want and I'm here now so leave her alone." "Who said I wanted you?" "ITS ALWAYS BEEN ME!! YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ME FOR YEARS NOW, OF COURSE ITS ME YOU WANT!!!" With my hands in my pocket, I kicked a rock as I walked closer to him. He stood his ground and didn't move. "Little brother~~" I sang put. "AYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" Jeongmin surprised him and held his arms behind his back so he couldn't fight back. "I think is so precious that you forget what you are. A beast. Just like me. We don't deserve love or anything. That girl of yours will end up dead. Just. Like. Eva." I poked his chest. "But this time who knows who's going to kill her. I could be me, or even little baby Yoonmi, you know she has no problem killing but it could just be...You."I slowly raised my hand closer to his face, he whipped his head back and forth until I grabbed his face. I pressing my fingers on his forehead all his muscles relaxed before he would yell. "Put him against the wall." Jeongmin followed my orders and laid the passed out mutt down so he couldn't be seen. "Let's see if we can release the beast here. Make him who he really is. Do you think that'll be a good idea?" Jeongmin clapped his hands like a child when I placed my palm on his face. "Let's get out of here. We don't want to be around when sleeping beauty wakes up."

 

-Author- 

 

 

"Eva sit up, you need to pay attention." Jimin lifted her head with his finger. "A proper lady should be educated," he patted her head, "I'll be back." He walked towards the shelf to collect more books but completely froze when it hit him...blood...sweet...pure...blood. "I cut my finger." Eva hissed. Jimin turned around to see blood running down her finger. His mouth began to water at the sight. He dropped the books and grabbed her arm, bringing his face closer to the blood. "Jimin stop. You're hurting me." Evas whispers weren't hear by the blood thirsty monster. "Let her go." Yoonmi grabbed his shoulder before pulling him away from the scared girl. "Run Eva. Get our of here." It took her a few seconds before running away. Jimin wanted to run after her but was stopped by Yoonmi. "Jimin no." She pushed him back. He tried again but she wrapped her arms around him to try to stop him but only out her in danger. Jimin needed blood and he was going to get it one way or another. He pulled her head back and bit down in her neck, he was only able to break the skin before getting pushed off the girl. "W-what did you do?" She grabbed her neck. He ran out into the night still blood thirsty.

 

 

 

It's been a week now and Jimin was still blood thirsty and killing anyone he could get his hands on. Each day more and more es were being found, mauled, with serious claw makes all over the bodies that were extremely deep, and bloody. Many believe that a wild beast was on the lose, many believed it to be a deranged serial killer, which the people gave the name, Jack the Ripper. 

 

Jimin climbed into an empty building, breathing hard. He sat on his knees, slowly coming down from his blood high. "Jimin," he slowly looked behind him to see Yoonmi standing over him. "Get away from me." He snapped at her but she didn't move. "Yoonmi. Didn't you hear me? GET AWAY!!" "Jimin. If you don't stop now...they'll kill you." He looked up at her shocked. The moon beamed on her face, she looked serious and her eyes never left him. "You're making a mess. If you keep this going you will get us all killed. We already have to kill one person, I would like to keep it at that." "You don't understand. I can't stop," he shot up and grabbed her shoulder, his black eyes staring onto hers, "I need it...it's crying out for me...but no matter how much I have I can't get enough." "Jimin I don't want to see you die. I'm trying to protect you but you're making it so hard," she pulled her hair away from her neck, "if you need blood take mines." "W-what?" "I can't die. It'll only hurt for a little. If you need it I want to give it to you. Please...?" It took him a few seconds before he agreed and attached to her neck, closing his eyes. He hungrily ate as Yoonmi bit her lip to keep from screaming because of the pain in her neck. He finally detached from her and let her body fall to the floor. 

 

 

 

Jimin opened his eyes and felt his back against the wall. The night was black and no one was in sight. His heart beat faster, he vision was blurred, and his hunger grow. He wanted it...he needed it...