caught

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

2week pass

wonji and chae won didnt talk to each other sometimes chae won said to wonji to do this do that and so on, wonji just say okay and do what chae won said. Its saturday, wonji tell to her mom she will going to her claxmate to do a school project.

[modun toyoil kwa iryoil is wonji's trainee schedule]

but the real reason is she going to jyp. 3months later wonji said the same reason to her mom. But her mom is suspected so chae won and shin follow wonji where did she go..

In the jyp building.

Wonji enter the trainee room. After that she start training. Chae won and shin shock what they know. They enter the building and look to the inside chae won saw her past friend, the staff who is the trainer of wonji. Her heart beats faster.

*둑둑*

she ignore it and open the door.

Shillyehamnida. Can i talk to my daughter wonji?

The trainee's look to chae won then to wonji. Wonji was like ¤¤

OMG how did they know im here?

While si-yeon park(wonji's instructor) eyes wide open ¤¤ and she only said chae won.!

Wonji heard it "huh? They know each other?"

"excuses but can i talk to wonji" chae won repeated

. Si-yeon and wonji go to chae won

"okay thank you wonji lets go. We need to talk."

"chae wonnie ottoke chinaeseyo?"

"chal issumnida mianhae we need to go, bye."

and chae won walk by.shin and wonji shock when they know each other.

"chae won yah! Lets meet again." si-yeon said.

Chae won didnt answer. And walk straight. When they in their house chaewon talks

. "wonji why did you lie to me?"

"umma do you think if i said to you, youll accept it?umma! I love what i now, please support what i like."

"wonji you didnt know why i hate your career."

:" nae umma! I didnt know why. But its happen in the past. And umma how did you know mrs. Si-yeon park song?" ;

"lets talk tomorrow i need to go to our shop"Chae won said