new character

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

The waitress go to chae won and said one man finding her.Chae won go to the front she searching for the man. She shock when she saw jungki. She ask the waitress who is the man. The waitress finger point to jungki. Chae won walk to jungki.

"what? What do you want?"chae won 2 jungki

. "oh! Youre here! Orae kan man imnida!! Ottoke chinaeseyo?" jungki 2 chae won,

"can you go? Its a coffee shop not a jail or what so go." chae won push jungki to out

"ok,ok. But hows ur life? Happy? I just want to know how are you now.".

"im fine. Im so happy, thank god im so happy now than before.so then goodbye you can go now, i dont allow any visitor, go. I said go."

"ok. Ok. Ill go but ill be back"jungki enter his car and start the engine. Chae won was so angry..

[jyp building]

another day to the trainee's wonji is so happy, at last her mom accept her profession, what she like. The trainee's divided into 5 groups 2girl group and 3 boy group. The groups will have a battle. Dance,rap & song battle. Wonji is assign in that battle. Wonji's group perform*drop it for rap*song mix for dance*romantic for song* the groups done battling jy is so happy watching the preformance. Jy back to his office and the trainee's rest.

Mingming(seventeen) stand and shout in a sarcastic way

"yah. I dont think jy is happy about ur performances! Im the one here who do the performance great.i think jy dont like u all to be sad so he comment good. U all dont know how the performance is good and is not"

trainee's dont talk, silence but they all so angry but they didnt want a bad incident. So they dont care what mingming said. While mingming continue to talk in a sarcastic way. Wonji so angry she dont like what she heard. She stand up, trainee's look to her, ming ming look and said

"so theres a beautiful girl here!" wonji look at him and walk to the door.