shins plan

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

*chae won's expression was blank*

jungki stopping her and said

"dont make scandal here

" si-yeon is so angry, shouts sarcastic

"are you happy now? you ruin my life. it" 

chae won replied "angry? Now you feel what i feel."

wonji & shin heard the loud shouts from there shop so they run quickly.

Si-yeon out from jungki's tie she quickly walk to chae won and slap her. Shin catch si-yeon's hand, wonji hugs chae won.

"you dont have a right to slap my mom.Whatever the reason was you dont have a right to scandal here and hurt her so you better go or i call the police." shin shouts jungki pull si-yeon out,

si-yeon was so angry, jungki pull si-yeon to his car, si-yeon push jungki away,run to her car and drive away while jungki follows si-yeon's car.

Shin & wonji look to chae won

"umma! Are you ok? Is she hurt you?"

chae won simply said "anio, im okay thank you and sorry for that."

shin replied. "its okay umma! Im happy your ok.Saranghae."

chae won sadly smiles and hug hard wonji & shin.

>When wonji,wonho & chaewon is in there house chaewon decide to talk to them about what happen.

"wonji, wonho i know you have many question to me about it. So please listen carefully. As you know jungki and si-yeon ruin my life. I dont why jungki back. He goes to our shop about months ago,since that day he always go to shop. Wonji, wonho i told him to stop,i dont want to give a chance and i dont love him, and i dont want him to back in my life, even if i push him away,he always go to shop and pleaded. Wonji, wonho i dont want him in our life, im happy now. Im happy with my siblings." wonji&shin hug chaewon.

"umma! Dont worry. Give me that ill talk to him"shin said. Chaewon smile's and nodded

"ah. My wonho is really a big man now. jungki visits chaewon again unluckily shin and his band is in the shop.