saranghaeyo

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

wonji's head down and mumbles

"ming!.... Ilikeyou. Iloveyou"

ming face>^_^

"what? I cant heard you. Please louder"

but the truth is ming2x heard it. He just like wonji said it again and loud.

"its the last. Ill tell you this. Ming ilikeyou...yes! Ilove you!! I love so much"

wonji stop talks when Ming kiss her.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ahhhh. Im in love because of this two.]

what a stupid cupid

. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>*silence from the two in the car*ming drive back to wonji's house*

*wonji&ming talk awkwardly*

"WONJI!! MING!! They both said in chorus"

"ladies first"

"no you first"

ming inhale exhale.

"for the last time i like said it to you moon wonji ilove you so much. Remember Im always here for you. Because i love you"

*ouch.that hurts*

wonji tear drops fall

"im sorry ming but as you promise. Please do that. I will forget you too."

ming sad face :(

"ok. As i promise"

"kamsahamnida!bye!" and wonji vows..

Shouts again

"wonji remember im here always. I love you. Ilove you"

and ming tears drop falls

(both of them feel pain they say bye to each other even if they doesnt like it.)

...1 year later wonji is pick to be one of girl group member that jy will debut. While ming pick as exchange trainee.

{both of them try to forget their past but they cant. They love each other even if 1 year past.}

si-yeon is serving to church. One day si-yeon and chae won see each other, they talk. Si-yeon know now her fault. She say sorry,forgive her.

*while saying it she is crying*

"chae won im sorry, i know im wrong,sorry for everything. I hurt you. Im so so very sorry please forgive me.

"chaewon smiles."

si-yeon i forget it what happen before And i forgive you too,im happy you know now what you do before but i forget it and i forgive you too.lets be friends again?

"si-yeon was so happy And quickly Hug CW.