meet them

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

They ask the waitress and the waitress pointed to 259 room they walk to their.

"ah hyunnie! Im so nervous"

"wonnie you can do it! Im here always fighting.!"

wonji nodded and open the door.

¤¤ ommo! Wonji, jungki&si-yeon shocks while ming2x smiles a lot.

"Wonji your here!"

"she's the girl?"si-yeon ask. Ming2x nodded happily.

Wonji vows and says im sorry ajumma! Ajusshi! goodbye! Wonji step back holds soo hyun's hand and run out there. Ming2x shock, run to follow wonji with a many question to his head. Si-yeon stops ming2x

"umma! Just wait here. Ill talk to her"

"no, honey. Dont follow her!"

"wae?" "nothing. Lets go back home im tired"

si-yeon hold ming's hand and walk to the car. Jungki pays and follow the two. Ming2x is very curious now. And want to know everything. Wonji stop running and sit to bench. Soo hyun ask wonji what happen and why she run. Wonji tell all. She tell the whole story to soo hyun. Soo hyun ask her mom and wonji share the happenings in her life to her family.

*including ming2x family

*>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

2weeks past.

Wonji is hiding to ming. Ming2x want to see wonji but he dont see wonji.[ming2x its because wonji dont like to see you, she's hiding you*

lets play hide&seek*^^]

ming2x decide to kidnap wonji. He waits wonji in front of school. But wonji have with soohyun. He waits till soohyun enter their house. But wonji is the 1st person who enter their house. He so angry but he wait to wonji to go outside. 2 hours past at last wonji go outside. He stop the car in front of wonji he pull wonji to go inside the car.

Wonji shocks. ¤¤

"ming2x!"

"sorry wonji. I need to do this. Ill borrow you just a minute i want to talk and ask you about something."

wonji didnt answer

*silence*silence*

wonji felt awkward. Ming2x stop the car in a park. Ming2x face wonji. Wonji nervous

"wonji!