go out

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

Yes. I love her. How many times they ask me i will always answer that i love her. Ilove her so much. Hyung please i need your support."

"haha. Good. I dont know i will say this. But promise me. You will protect and love my fries?"

"fries?"

"so do mean you dont know fries?" ming nodded

"you love wonji but you dont know what is wonji fav. Food.? I call wonji as fries.thats why. We buy more fries."

"ah. Sorry hyung. I just only now that i love wonji."

"haha. Thats good. Dont worry im ok with your status. It just that please protect wonji. I dont know what i will going to do if wonji had badhappen. Shes so bad at all times but i love my sister. Please understand her"

"yes. Hyung. I understand.thank you" shin smiles.

[wonji room]

"wonnie. I ask ming if he love you until now"

"and? Then?i dont care to him"

"wonnie- yah. Stop pretending you dont love him. He quickly answer my question he says he love you."

wonji heart beats fast

"no. I dont believe him he have now his gf.he dont love me"

soohyun shock but when chae won call them. They go down he dont see shin and ming

. "wonji go to shop and buy sikcho. I forgot to buy it."

wonji nodded soohyun and wonji go to shop while walking soohyun continue to ask wonji.

"i dont believe that. I see his sincerity his determination while saying he loves you a lot." then they saw shin and ming walking go home.

"oppa. Were are you going?" wj 2 shin.

"ah. We buy snacks.you were are you going?"

"ah. Oppa. We'll buy vinegar." soohyun reply.

"ah.ok." then wonji walk

"lets go hyunnie."

shin pull soohyun and push ming near to wonji. Wonji go straight walks dont know what happen

"pssh. Soohyun let go of them lets go back now. Ming. go ahead. Talk to her.fighting.

" ming nodded and run near wonji. Shin and soohyun walk back. Wonji continues to murmur.

"hyunnie."

but she dont hear response