another visitor

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

"wonji is it true you have a boyfriend?"

¤¤ ^^ "what?"

then wonji laugh hard.

"Hahaha! Oh im sorry sir, im just shock. But sir ill never had a boyfriend. Mianhae sir. But where the news come from?"

"great! Then we dont have a problem. I just heard it from the staffs. It says that one man wait you, you hug him in 7pm in saturday night,so i talk to you. Who is that boy?"

"ahh!

*laughts*

mianhae! Sir its my oppa!" wonji continues to explain.

15min. Later wonji go back to room. The trainee look to wonji. Wonji ignore it and sit to the side. Ming2x is curious he walk to wonji and ask.

"wonji, so what jy said to you? Is that your bf? I mean do you have a bf? You will stop train?" wonji thinks.

"ahh!! I got it!!" wonji look angry to ming2x. Ming2x feel nervous so he walk back to his place.

Wonji smiles....

another saturdays and sundays past. The trainees know whos the boy, ming2x so happy and so deserving to get wonji to be his gf.6month past. Jungki continue to court chaewon, ming2x courts wonji, shins band rising, si-yeon curious, suspecting jungki,

[si-yeon's birthday]

si-yeon secrectly follows jungki, 8pm jungki out the building he quickly goes to flower shop, si-yeon so happy to see jungki buy bouquet of flowers. She happily drives home, while driving she always looking to mirror to see jungki's car when jungki's car turn left, si-yeon shocks suddently she felt nervous she go back and turn the left way.

She saw jungki stop in a coffee shop. She felt like anytime shes going to bomb when she saw jungki happily enter the shop. She go out the car

*heart beats faster*

and she look to the inside ¤¤ she saw jungki gave the flower to chae won. Si-yeon enter the shop and go quickly to chae won.

Jungki shock when he see si-yeon who is so angry and ready to slap chae won. Jungki stopping her, chae won steps back.