fight

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

¤¤ oppa.

Jinjja?

"ye, here take a look."

shin gave the letter to wonji, wonji read the letter..

¤¤ ommo!. Ahhhhhh. I did it! I did it! Wonji jumps that so very happy.

But chae won get the letter and said

"wonji you will not a trainee no, never. You will not accept their request."

; "hajiman, umma!! Wae? You really dont like to me to be an artist? Wae? Umma! I like it. I love it! 5 years waiting to receive this kind of letter and now it gave me. It comes. Umma! Plx. Accept it. And be a supportive mom to me. Plx. Umma." wonji pleaded.

"no, wonji, never. Dont be stubborn"chae won said.

Wonji run to her room with tears flowing in her eyes.

"WONJI COME BACK IM NOT FINISH TALKING TO YOU"chae won said

"umma,give her time to think but umma. Plx accept what she like, and as a mom plx support her. Please umma."shin said.

Chae won didnt answer and walk back to her room while shin and friends go to kitchen. Even if chae won dont support wonji get her phone and dial the JYP ENT to confirm she is willing to be a trainee of the ent.

The next day.

Wonji go to school so early that her mom and shin didnt know. Shin knocks wonji's door but wonji didnt answer so shin open the door and enter but he dont see any wonji there. He go back to kitchen and said what he saw.

In the school.

Shin go to wonji room but no wonji there the bell rings shin decide to go to his room. And go back there when recess time. Wonji saw shin who iS walking now and go to his room. When shin go left wonji run to her room. Soo hyun ask her what happen. And wonji explain about yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about chae won shes a type of mom who dislike what wonji dream and its because of her past. What is it? Continue to read so you will know.

Clue... Its about her past relationship.