Nine

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol sure there’s something wrong with Nana. She seems cold, even colder than before. When it was their time to work on their Physics Assignment, Nana‘ll came late and went home the earliest. Sometime she didn’t order a drink. She just focused on the assignment than went home. At school, she ate her food quietly than leave even before anyone finished their meal. She kept saying she’s busy with Seulong.

Not only Chanyeol, Soyou and Boa also feel the same way. For two weeks they didn’t spend the weekend together. Nana refused, when they want to come to her apartment.

"Are you okay?" One day Boa asked at the end of their English classes. Nana was busy packing her books and stationary.

She looked up towards Boa, "Of course I am... What kind of question was that?" Nana slung her backpack on her right shoulder.

"I don’t know, you just seems weird this couple of weeks." Boa said.

Nana smiled towards Boa, "I am not ... It's just in your head. Lets go get some food.” She embraced Boa and Soyou’s arm, then pull them to the cafeteria.

Chanyeol waved towards the girls when they arrived at the cafeteria. Nana let out a small sighed, making sure her friends couldn’t hear her.

“Oh guys, I’m so sorry… Seulong suddenly wants to meet me. I’m just gonna grab some sandwich and go. Okay? See you guys later.” Nana said, before ran towards sandwich bar then walked away from the cafeteria after waving towards her friends.

“What happen to her?” Chanyeol asked.

Soyou shook her head, “I don’t know, she said Seulong wants to meet her. She’s getting more and more weird each day.”

“Seulong? The senior from taekwondo club?” Eli asked.

Soyou nodded.

“Is there something going on between them? Are they dating? But I never saw him with Nana. Eeee… I don’t think they’re dating. Or maybe Some relationship? But I don’t think Nana’s “Some Relationship” kind of girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter