Ten

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana looked down at her slippers. She never thought she would find Chanyeol standing in front of her apartment when she opened the door. He is the last person she wanted to see right now.

“You can’t leave…” Chanyeol suddenly said.

Nana looked at the man in front of her, “Well… I am.”

“But why?” he asked.

“It’s my Dad’s decision… Even if I want to stay, but I’m not, I can’t.” Nana said, crossing her arms on her chest.

“No way.” Chanyeol shook his head, “You’re avoiding me, aren’t you?”

Nana snorted, “Please… don’t make this about you.”

“You’re obviously avoiding me. You mad at me all the time, you never had lunch with us again, you don’t even said a thing about my confession. It would be less frustrating for me if you said something about my confession, even if you reject it. But suddenly you turned cold after cuddled with me the entire movie. And now you’re going to move? Are you even human?” Chanyeol sighed.

“Just so you know, I don’t like the version of my self when my heart involve into something. And that’s what I’m trying to avoid here. I never let my heart to do the work because I believed that my head is smarter than my heart. But everything changed when I got to know you, and I cant let that happen. I hate it so much… it makes me weak. So please, let me live my life peacefully. Everything was simpler back then.” Nana said.

“I like you, Nana… I like every version of your self. The fearless Nana, the bad-mouthed Nana, the foodie Nana, even the scaredy cat Nana. It’s okay to be weak once in a while, and I promised you, I wont make you fell weak. But please, stop pushing me away.” Chanyeol said, taking a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter