Seven

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana sat at one of the cubicle in the library, chewing the top of her pen. With furrowed eyebrows she tried her best to memorize some of the formula in front of her. She looked at the watch on her wrist. 6 P.M. The library will be close in an hour. She put her books into her bag then walked out of the library. She almost screamed her lungs out when someone suddenly handed her a cup of coffee.

“For Lord sake, Park Chanyeol! What in the world are you doing?” She said, hitting Chanyeol’s arm.

The boy grinned, showing his perfect teeth, “I was just about to go home, but then I saw you. And to annoy you, will be the perfect way to end my day.”

Nana rolled her eyes, taking the cup of coffee before continued, “And what are you doing here at this hour?” She drank her coffee in one shot.

They walked out of the school, down the sidewalk toward their apartment.

“I had my soccer practice. And what are you doing this late at school?” he asked.

“None of your business, Mister Park.” She wiggled her pointy finger in front of Chanyeol’s nose.

“I knew you would say that. So you’re moving to LA?”

Nana glared at Chanyeol, “What are you talking about?”

“I’m sorry, I overheard your conversation with Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter