Six

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana woke up with a strange feeling without knowing where she is. This is not her apartment, this is not her clothes, and there’s some people chatting in the background. She sat up straight and rubs her eyes. She looked around and found Chanyeol with two women laughing in the some kind of… Kitchen? Nana cleared , make the other looked at her.

“Oh dear, you’re awake?” The red haired women walked towards her with a cup in her hand.

“This, drink this. It’s a sweet tea.” She put the cup in Nana’s hand.

Nana gulped her tea, “Thankyou.” She said, still with head full of question marks.

“You must be confused. You fainted and Chanyeol brought you here. I’m Dara, Park Dara. And this is Bom, Park Bom. We’re Chanyeol’s sisters.” Dara said, putting some bowls with porridge and soup on the table in front of Nana.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know your password key, so I brought you here.” Chanyeol said, scratching his nape.

“Its okay, thank you very much.” Nana said then smiling toward Dara and Bom, “Thank you, I’m sorry for nagging you guys.” Nana rose from her sit.

“Where are you going, you need to eat something before you leave.” Dara said.

“Eat up, then Chanyeol will walked you to your apartment. Me and Dara need to go to the grocery store. Baby Yeol, you want something?” Bom asked.

Nana almost choked on her own spit hearing how Bom called Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed, “No, sist. Thankyou very much.”

“Be good, be nice, and don’t set the building on fire.” Dara said with a cheery voice before leaving the house.

“Baby Yeol? What a manly name.” Nana laughed.

“Shut up and eat your food.” Chanyeol glared at her.

Nana laughed then put a spoon full of porridge in just to find how stupid her self was because it was too hot. She opened and closed trying to cool down the porridge inside making Chanyeol who sat in front of her laugh his off. Nana glared at him after swallowing the porridge.

“So you live with your sisters?” Nana asked.

Chanyeol nodded, “Your apartment seems empty, I went there and knocked several times but no one come out. You live alone?”

Nana nodded, she blows the porridge before putting it in .

“You parents? Siblings?”

“My parents divorced two years ago. My Mom decided to move to California to marrying her first love or something, while my dad, is in Papua New Guinea doing some researches. Yours?”

“They’re living in Gyeongsang, me and my sisters decided to move to Seoul two years ago.”

Nana nodded, picking her empty bowls and put them in the kitchen.

“No need to walk me home.” Nana smiled, than she continued, “Thank you so much. You’re not a bad person after all. See you at school.” She smile again then walked her self out from Chanyeol’s apartment.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

“Just think abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter