Two

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my God!” Nana bowed her head, holding her stomach.

 

“I told you not to eat all of our pizza.” Boa said without taking her eyes from the window.

 

Nana was still holding her stomach groaning in pain, “I know, but I need to rewarded my self.”

 

“Reward? For your self? Seriously?” Soyou said with a mocking laugh.

 

Nana sat up, “I just survived two hours of biology class and two more hours of Physics class.”

 

“Yeah, by slept on those classes. Good job, Nana. The country is so proud of you.” So you rolled her eyes.

 

Nana shook her fist towards Soyou who sits on the bench before her, “I’ve never met a person that speaks sarcasm more fluent than you in my entire life.”

 

“I take that as a compliment, so thank you.” Soyou smiled sweetly as she tossed her hair.

Shortly thereafter, Mr. Ahn entered the classroom with a pile of papers in both hands. He put the stack of paper on his desk before saying, “Good afternoon, first of all I need to inform you that at the end of this class I will give you some assignment. No need to worry, it’s a group assignment. But I’ll be the one who choose your group. It’ll be based on your attendee’s number.”

 

Shortly after Mr. Ahn finished announcing their tasks, three male students ran into the classroom with struggling breath, one of them laughed loudly, slapping his knee.

 

Mr. Ahn staring at them, “What make you so happy, Mr. Kim?”

 

“Nothing, Sir.” Eli replied, trying to hold back his laughter.

 

Mr. Ahn sighed, “What ever, now go to your seat. You guys need to pay attention on today’s lesson because it will o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter