One

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl with tiny plaid skirt, black hoodie, and white high top adidas sneakers walked into the classroom while loudly chewing her gum. Her eyes darted around the classroom that suddenly became quite when she walked in. She smirked, and then walked to her seat near the window. After spitting out her gum into some random paper, she puts her head on top her folded arms and closes her eyes.

 

But suddenly a cheery voice filled the classroom, “Good morning, beautiful people!” A petite girl with cheerleading uniform smiled in front of the class.

 

Everyone in classroom looked at her in horror, some of them shaking their head while pointing to the seat near the window.

 

Nana, who just about to catch her sleep, sat up in her seat while looking at the girl in front of her class. The smile that was plastered on the girl’s face a minute ago, now gone when she realized that just made a huge mistake.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Nana rose from her seat and walked to the girl.

The girl opened but nothing… she can’t find her voice.

 

“Stop… I’m a senior, you can’t mess with me.” The girl finally said, but a minute later she regrets everything she just said.

 

“So you think I’m scared?” Nana said wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter