Four

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey… you want to die!” Nana yelled at the red-haired girl who almost stepped on her foot.

The girl bowed her head as she repeatedly apologized.

“Just considered it’s your lucky day.” Nana said before leaving the girl, to the hordes of her classmates.

“So today we’re going to do some soccer match…” Mr. Ha pointed piles of ball at his feet before continuing, “Miss Im and Miss Kang, unfortunately I need to put you guys in the different team because I don’t want to repeat the accident we had last week. And please try to be less aggressive. Its soccer not American football.” Mr. Ha said as he looked towards Nana and Soyou who just rolled her eyes, her typical reaction.

Mr. Ha divide them into two teams then give time to warm up.

“So you’re gonna talk now?” Eli sitting on the bench while Top and Chanyeol sit on the grass.

“So that is why we skip class?” Top asked as he turned toward Chanyeol, who’s busy with his shoelaces.

Chanyeol looked up at Eli then turned to top before aswering, “No, I’m just not in the mood for English Literature. And I guess yes, we need to talk to them now.”

Chanyeol, Top, and Eli moved from their seats and then walked towards Nana, Soyou, and Boa who is warming up. They stood near the three girls without know what to do. Its awkward, they never talk to each other before.

“Can I help you?” Boa asked.

Top cleared his throat, “About our physics assignment.” He answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter