Eight

The Bullies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a week since Chanyeol’s ‘Unsure Confession’, but unfortunately nothing change between him and Nana. They still glared and wanted to kill each other.  While Nana wasn’t even bothered to think about Chanyeol’s confession, the boy was extremely frustrated. He was so sure he doesn’t have any feeling towards Nana, but there’s a little excitement inside him when he saw her.

“You’re just a little excited… That doesn’t mean you like her, right?” he kept convincing himself.

 

                                                                                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So… what’s our plan for tonight?” Eli asked.

He, Chanyeol, and Top were sitting on the sofa, staring at the TV in front of them.

“I don’t know… we spent every weekend together. Don’t you think we need to go out a little more, grab a girl, or something?” Top said.

Chanyeol looked at him with furrowed eyebrow, “That’s a weird thing coming from you. If it was Eli, I don’t even mind.”

“Why? Do you suddenly want a girlfriend?” Eli asked towards Top.

Top shook his head, “Its not like that… We always spent our weekend together, just the three of us. We never really play with other student at school. Or outside the school.”

Eli snorted, “That’s because they’re afraid of us, remember? This guy is an expert prankster.” He patted Chanyeol, before continuing, “And you… you can explode and suddenly punch anyone in the face.”

“So you’re saying that you’re the only saint here?” Chanyeol asked.

Eli nodded with a huge smile on his face.

And the next thing Eli’s knew, his body was thrown from the sofa. Chanyeol sat on his back, while Top tickled his foot.

“Okay… okay… I’m sorry! Please! Stop! Please… lets just go to Nana’s apartment. We can asked her out with us or something…” Eli cried.

Chanyeol and Top stopped.

“Let’s go!” Top and Chanyeol said at the same time. Leaving Eli on the floor.

“Guys!! That was my idea, at least wait for me!” Eli shouted.

 

“You wont believe me! In guk is dating Hanni!” Soyou said, putting some Cheetos into .

Boa gasped, “Yesterday I saw him making out with Hyuna at the library.”

“Please, we all know In guk’s a player. Why bother talking about that?” Nana who was standing against the pantry with a cup of lemon tea, said.

“I know… But its Hani I'm talking about. She used to be a “girl next door” kinda girl, and now suddenly she’s dating In guk. That was extreme.” Soyou said.

Nana was about to answers Soyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter