Chapter 20

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

Thalia woke up in Jr's bed, . He must have undressed her because last she remembered she had been thoroughly ed, sprawled out across his table, her clothes still on her body, but a mess. And Jr had just told her he forgot to use a . And she'd said it was ok.

Jr was in bed with her, as well, only he was awake, propped up on his elbow watching her.

" Hey,"

"Hey, how long have I been out?"

Jr turned to look at the clock then turned back to face her, " about an hour,."

Thalia smiled at him and thenn brought her hand up to his cheek. He caught her hand with his and kissed her palm.

" It's still early enough to call the children if you want, " he offered. Thalia nodded so Jr reached for his phone and called Jackson.

Halfway through her conversation with her children, ( who were incidentally having the time of their lives) Thalia realized that both she and Jr were still very . Why that mattered he didn't know considering it was a phone call and not a video call.  But he complied when she, in somewhat of a silent panic made him put some clothes on. He was amused, She amused him. She also made him incredibly , and happy. He was irrevocably in love.

Jr found one of his t-shirts for Thalia to wear, to preserve her modestly while she talked to the children. Though honestly he didn't see the point because he was going to have it off her as soon as they said goodnight to the children.

" Good night mama," all three children called out in unison,and Thalia smiled, sometimes it was very easy to tell that they were triplets.

" Goodnight my babies,"

" Goodnight uncle Jr!!"

" Goodnight you rascals.!!"

 

Thalia hung up and handed Jr back his phone, then shyly turned to face him, " so now what?"

" Now babe, I'm going to make love to you nice and slow," he said lifting her arms up to strip his tshirt off  her body.

And then proceeded to do just that.

 

Jr and Thalia spent very little time out of his bed, though they occasionally found themselves in the shower, on the table and once even on the couch. He made love to her in so many different ways, ( some she didn't even know were possible,) and true to his word, he had her screaming with pleasure.

And every morning and night they would call the children and it amused Jr no end how she'd always go scrambling for clothes whenever she spoke to them.

"You know they can't see you right?" he finally asked her.

" It doesn't matter, I just can't talk to them knowing i'm with you." was her response.

 

All too soon their 'vacation' came to an end. It was time for the children to come home. But instead of driving to Jackson and Mika's place Jr drove Thalia to the park,because, " everyone is at the park today."

Everyone was at the park, including her children Thalia was glad to see. All the men and their women and Soo, and Youngjae and Yugyeom and Bambam, were there set out at a picnic table, various items of food laid out in front of them.

" Mama!!" her children yelled as soon as they saw her, and abandoned ther game of soccer with Jackson, Soo, Jb, Mark and Youngjae, in favor of jumping their mother. Well Thad and Terry jumped their mother, Theo jumped on Jr, a fact Thalia did not miss.

" Did you miss me, ? I missed you" Thalia said while she squeezed the mess out of her babies.

" We missed you mama, we missed you too uncle Jr," the children replied, apparently though they hadn't missed them too much because immediately after delivering their hugs the children ran off to return to their game of soccer. 

Jr took Thalia's hand in his, and she turned to look at him in surprise, he ignored the look and walked with her to the table where the others were sitting.

They had a wonderful afternoon, playing games with the children, enjoying good food and just generally enjoying each others company.

" I still can't believe I lost, by a day, by one friggin day," Soo wailed for like the hundredth time, her head slumped on Thalia's shoulder.

Thalia patted her head and murmured " sorry" though she really wasn't. she'd had some of the best know to man these last three days and she wouldn't change anything about it for the world.

" So do you know what your penalty is yet?" Jb wanted to know, actually they all wanted to know. Soo lifted her head and glared at Youngjae.

" No because he won't tell me,"

Youngjae just smiled back at her, " I can tell you now if you want," he offered sweetly.

Soo debated with herself, to find out now or to wait til later,she had been on pins and needles all week, coming up with possible penalties driving herself crazy with worry, she really didn't think she could take the anticipation any more. She decided to go with now.

Youngjae looked around, saw that the children were playing on the slide out of earshot, then smiled, almost evilly at  Soo.

All eyes were on him.

" For one full month you are at Yugyeoms beck and call, you do what he wants when he wants and also, you have to refer to Yugyeom by either "sir" or "daddy", you cannot say his name,"

" What!! "

" No!!" 

Both Yugyeom and Soo yelled at the same time.

Jb whistled low under his breath, " that's harsh man, I like the way you think."

" I'm not doing it," Soo insisted.

Youngjae shrugged, " ok but I know all your secrets, like the one time you saw.."

he never got to finish the sentence because Soo changed her mind," Stop!! I'll do it, . Man I hate you."

 

While they were all distracted with Soo's punishment Jr leaned down and whispered that he'd be right back, he was going to the bathroom. Thalia nodded and watched him go, and didn't think anything of it when he stopped and cllected the children and took them with him to the bathroom.She just assumed they needed to go too.

" So just out of curiosty, was this your idea?" Soo asked turning to face Yugyeom.

He shook his head, "trust me I knew nothing of this, I found out just now, same as you,"

Soo gritted her teeth, " i'm going to kill him, watch, and i'm going to make it slow and painful, i'm going to kill him good"

Yugyeom grinned, " you really are violent, for such a little person,"

" He deserves my violence, " she retorted, because truly he did.

" Would it really be that bad, doing whatever I asked you to do, is it really that bad having to call me sir or daddy?" he whispered to her.

No. No. It wasn't bad at all. And that was the sole problem. But before she could answer him ( not that she knew what she was going to say) the children and Jr returned from the bathroom and called out to Thalia.

" Mama!! Look!!"

Thalia turned around, and burst out into laughter. 

The children were dressed as ninja turtles and Jr was dressed as splinter.

They all had their hands behind them and were all obviously holding something, she found out what a moment later.

Theo pulled his arms out from behind him and he was holding a sighn, that he'd obviously made himself. It read.

" We want him to be our daddy" there was an arrow pointing in Jr's direction.

Thad pulled his sign out next and it read, " So you should marry him,"

And finally Terry pulled her sign out and it read, " Say YES, mama"

Thalia was crying and laughing, because she was happy and it was the sweetest most ridiculous way to propose to her, and she was thinking she should say no, she and Jr barely even knew each other, they'd only just met, but then almost as if he knew exactly what she was thinking he tapped Terry's shoulder and she waved her sign higher, " Say YES, mama."

Thalia laughed a little harder.

And said yes.

Her children squealed and high fived each other.

They'd done it.!!

They'd made Jr their daddy!!

 

" So, ninja turtles?" Thalia asked him when they finally got home and got the children t sleep, no easy feat considering they were super stoked about their new daddy.

" They made me do it,." Jr replied as he got into Thalia's too small bed with her " that's my story and Im sticking to it."

" Yeah?"

" Yeah."

Thalia giggled, then cleared .

" So just out of curiousity, are there any other costumes you have that I should know about? You know winne the pooh, Aladdin, you'd make a smokin Aladdin by the way,"

Jr smiled then flipped her over so she was on her back, and got on top of her, " i'll play dress up if you'll play dress up."

" Yeah.?"

" Yeah."

"But right now, I'd rather play a different game," he whispered huskily into her ear. and Thalia shivered.

" Yeah? what is it?"

" It's called, make you scream."

And he did. (though for the sake of the children she muffled it into the pillow, his shoulders and his mouth.)

 

They played all kinds of dress up, wedding day dress up, in which Jr picked out the skimpiest lingerie for her to wear under her very very modest white gown.

They played happy birthday dress up, in which Jr showed up at her office dressed as Sherlock Holmes.

And they played we forgot the dress up, in which they dressed up as Aladdin and ( a very pregnant)Jasmine for halloween, and had to rush to the hospital in their costumes , and little baby Jesse came wailing into the world.

Dress up had never been so much fun.

 

The End.

 

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing. I hope you all enjoyed it. I will be working on Youngjae next, and then probably Yugyeom, though depending on how ambitious i'm feeling I may do Youngjae and Yugyeoms story simultaneously.

Comments much appreciated. ;)