Chapter 13

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

Theo being the smart puppy he was had made good use of having aunt Soo around that Saturday afternoon, and had at some point durinng the afternoon sought her out to ask for more advice.

He and his dear aunt Soo were sitting in the kitchen, and anyone looking could tell they were up to no good. It was a good thing no one was looking. His little feet were dangling from the kitchen stool while he clasped both hands firmly around a cup of juice.

" So what else do I need to do?" Theo asked Soo.

" Well sweetheart, there really isn't a lot you can do, you can only try and make sure your mama and uncle Jr spend a lot of time together." Soo offered.

Theo frowned, obviously not happy with the fact that he had to just ..wait.

" But?"

" No love," Soo interruted him, " it's up to your mama and uncle Jr, if uncle Jr ends up your papa, there is nothing we can do to change that, the only thing we can do, is help."

" But uncle Jr wants to be our papa, I asked him."

" And i'm sure he told you, that it's up to your mama , not just him," Soo replied, "(was she really having this conversation with a five year old?).

" So we really can't do anything?" Theo asked.

" No love, except try and get your mama and Uncle Jr to spend time together, like now see?" he said indicating with her head to Thalia and Jr who were sitting in the living room with the other adults. Jr playong with Thalias hand and Thalia seemingly not noticing.

" Can you help me, make them spend time together?" he asked.

" Uh I don't know sweetheart I can try, but I don't know,"

" I understand, thank you, aunt Soo?"

" Yes"

" Can you help me down, please?"

Soo laughed then got up and helped the little guy off his seat.

The little guy returned a few minutes later with JB and Mark in tow. Soo raised her eyebrow at the two men who simply shrugged in return. All Theo had said was that he needed to talk to them in private. Curiosity had gotten the better of them and they had followed the little man.

Theo asked to be set up in his seat again and then waited for both men to be settled befpre speaking.

" Is aunty Lina bigger than you?" he asked Jb,. Jb held back a smile and nodded. Theo nodded in return as if processing the information. Then he turned to Mark, and asked , " is aunty Tj bigger than you too?".

" Yes."

" Is my mama bigger than uncle Jr?"

Everybody nodded, and by this point they were all trying not to laugh.

" Is that bad? that mama is bigger than uncle Jr?"

They all shook thir heads, not trusting their voices. 

" Then how come mama thinks it's bad?" Theo wanted to know. They wanted to know why and how Theo thought his mama thought that being bigger was bad.

" Sometimes sweety someone tells us something and even though we know it's not true, we believe it anyway, like when that mean girl told Terry that she didn't have a daddy because she didn't know how to be a girl. Terry know that's not true, but it's hard to not believe it," Soo answered, much to Jb and Marks relief, because they honestly had no idea how they were going to answer that one.

Theo seemed to consider that for a moment. 

" Did aunty Lina, think it was bad?"

Jb nodded, arms crossed as he leaned back in the chair. This was just too entertaining.

" What about aunty Tj?"

" Yes, she thought it was bad too, actually so did aunty Mika?" Mark responded. 

" They're silly," Theo finally concluded. The men had to agree. Soo chose to bite her tongue., " How did you make them stop thinking it was bad?" Theo continued.

Their methods were not suitable for the innocent ears of this adorable little person and Jb and Mark looked at Soo in panic. Soo rolled her eyes.

" They told them everyday that it was ok, that it didn't matter if they were bigger, "

Theo nodded again and Jb and Mark breathed sighs of relief again.

" aunt Soo?"

" Yes love, "

"Will you be my girlfriend."

Soo snorted, Jb smiled, Mark smiled harder.

" Well love I guess it depends on why you're asking me "

" Because you're bigger than me,"

Well hell. Her forst proposal or confession of love even, and it came from a five year old that wanted her on the sole basis of  the fact that she was older than him.

Mark had to bite the inside of his cheek to stop himself from laughing. Jb was still smiling.

" Just because i'm bigger than you? " Soo asked.

" Well if I ave a girlfriend and she's bigger than me, maybe mama will stop thinking that being bigger than uncle Jr is bad," Theo explained and Soo's heart melted. Bless his little misguided heart. And call her a sap, but she said yes. How could she refuse him when his reasons were so noble.

Then he asked his uncles JB and Mark, if they could maybe just sometimes remind mama that aunt Tj and aunt Mika were bigger than them too, because sometimes he and Thad had to remind Terry that girls can play football too.

And call them saps, but they said yes, because how could they not, especially when Theo had asked so politely.

" Is he really five?" Mark whispered to Soo.

" I wonder, I truly wonder,."

 

After that he thanked them all for their help and then  released them, once they had helped him off his seat and they all returned to the living room where the others were all still talking andjust enjoyong each others company.

Much later that evening as Thalia and the children drove home with Jr, Theo made his announcement.

" Mama," he said sleepily through a yawn.

" Um hum,"

" aunt Soo is my girlfriend,"

" That's nice sweety."

" You don't mind that she's bigger than me, ?" Theo asked, and Jr smiled from the drivers seat. 

" No baby, I don't mind."

" You're bigger than uncle Jr,"

Theo was not subtle, Jr thought to himself, but he was five, he could be forgiven.

" Yes baby I am. No more questions, close your eyes," Thalia said, she had a niggling feeling she knew what Theo was trying to make her understand.

She looked back and saw him grin, before closing his eyes, his head falling on his sisters shoulder. Thad and Terry had worn themselves out. They had played hard, and having a couple of big playmates, Yugyeom, Jackson and Bambam specifically had greatly assisted in their state of exhaustion. They had fallen asleep almost as soon as Jr had buckled them into their seats.

Thalia turned around and watched Jr, studied his face as he drove, let her eyes roam him and travel down to his biceps and watched them flex and move under his shirt as he drove. He had such tempting arms, she decided.

" Are the kids asleep?" he asked her not takinghis eyes off the road.

" Yeah, they, we had a good time today, thank you."

" You don't need to thank me, I like spending time with you, "

Thalia smiled at that, " I like spending time with you too," she admitted shyly. But that was all it was she told herself, she just liked spending time with him. He was a really good friend. That did not mean she was going to date him, or do the bedroom tango with him.

Soon they were at the apartment, and in his usual herculean fashion Jr carried both Thad and Theo while Thalia carried Terry, ( and ogled his biceps as they rode up the elevator).

 

Jr had decided it was time for stage two, stage one had been the gentle introduction to the fact that he was attracted to her and that he wasn't going anywhere. Stage one had been to show her that he wasn't bothered by her being, " bigger" than him or having three children, which is why he'd been spending as much time as he could with them.

Stage two, was to let her know that he wanted her. Wanted her in the most carnal of ways, regardless of the fact that she was older than him, and had three children

As such he was going to be getting a lot more uh shall we say, hands on. And it would begin tonight.

So once he and Soo had gotten all three children to sleepily , brush their teeth, wash their faces and change into their pajamas they put them to bed. And then stage two begun.

Jr gently closed the childrens bedroom door and turned around to find Thalia standing behind him, arms wrapped around herself.

" Thank you," she whispered, not wanting to wake the children up. Jr didn't answer her, instead his eyes dropped to , and he stared, then his lips.

" Can I stay the night, ? I'll be good, I promise, " he finally said. And though his words claimed innocence, the husky timbre of his voice made her doubt him.

He decided he was giving her too much time to think, and he lowered his head and took her lips in his.

Thalia melted into the kiss almost as soon as he kissed her. Her hands came up and clutched onto his shoulders,and Jr pulled her tighter against him, his hand coming to rest on the small of her back. But it didn't stay there, this time he let it slide til he hd one of her cheeks in his hand and he used his grip to pull her even closer to him.

Thalia moaned, at the delicious contact.

" Shh, the kids," Jr chided quietly.

She'd forgotten that they were making out in front of her childrens bedroom. They should probably move. Before one of them announced that "uncle Jr was playing with mama's " the next time they were out with friends.

Jr pulled away, but only so he could pick her up in his arms and carry her to her room.

" Jr?"

" Yeah?"

" What are you doing?"

He didn't pretend or play dumb.

" I'm taking you to your room, so I can do a little bit more than kiss you and then we're going to sleep." he answered.

He closed the door gently with his foot, then wlaked up to her bed and set her down.

" Jr, "

" Yeah,?"

" I need to take a shower," she was blushing, why the hell was she blushing she wished to know. 

Jr grinned at her, and she should have questioned the grin, especially when he so graciously agreed and sent her on to the bathroom, but she didn't question it.

She simply fled.