Chapter 14

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

While Thalia showered, Jr  went back to his place and got a change of clothes, then he came back and very quietly snuck into the bathroom with her.

Thalia squealed in shock as she felt strong arms slide onto her waist.

"Jr?!"

" Hey, I missed you, also, I really need someone to scrub my back," he said innocently. Thalia rinsed the last of the soap from her face and then turned to face him.

" This is wrong," she argued, even as she mentally chastised herself. She wasn't exactly screaming bloody murder now was she. No as a matter of fact she wasn't even protesting that hard. 

" I just need help scrubbing,"

Thalia scoffed, " fine then, turn around."

This whole situation was ludicrous, Thalia thought to herself, here she was with a man, a hot man, a  hot attractive y man, in the shower, both of them , he had openly told her he was going to pursue her, had just been kissing the socks off her a few minutes ago, and he claimed he just needed help scrubbing his back. He had a very nice back, also he had a very nice . Eyes up. She was showering with Jr, checking out his and making love to his back, and yet she claimed that "this couldn't work,".

Yup this whole situation was ludicrous.

" Thank you, you're turn now," Jr said turning around swifty, and her eyes flew up but not quick enough, " you know you can touch my if you want, I won't stop you."

" Shut up," Thalia muttered.

Jr smiled and turned her around so he could scrub her back, and Thalia moaned, then immediately clamped her lips shut. He was scrubbing her back, it wasn't supposed to feel so damn ual.

Jr smiled from behind her but said nothing. Thalia was a very sensual woman, or maybe it was just because she hadn't been with anyone in such a long time, either way he was just glad. It would make this much easier for him. He wasn't an though, he wouldn't make love to her until she asked him to, and she was going to ask him to, the between them was so hot it practically sizzled, and despite what she said, there really was no way either one of them could ignore it.

" You're beautiful, you know that?" he asked her huskily.

Thalia shivered in response.

" I'm being really bad, " she finally managed to say.

Jr smiled at her phrasing, she really was a mother, " no love, not bad."

" Yes I am , and we both know it, I should have kicked you out the minute you stepped in,"  she really should have, Thalia thought to herself. Why hadn't she , she wondered. 

The realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

She wanted him.

And then the second realization hit her like an elephant sitting on her in the wake of the tonne of bricks. She wasn't going to be able to resist him.

Maybe she could resist him just long enough for Soo to win her bet. She thought to herself as Jr turned the water off, and led her out of the shower.

" Go on, I'll catch up in a minute," he urged her as he handed her a towel.

His reasons for hanging back were so if at all there were any little prying eyes, that were in the hallway instead of in bed, Thalia would be saved the embarassment of having to expalin why she was taking a bath with uncle Jr. Also, he needed a little time to get his under control.

When he returned to Thalia's room he found her snuggled up in her small bed, she was snuggled so tight, he didn't think there was any way he could get under the covers with her, unless she let him.

She was going to let him, plus he was much stronger than her.

" Let me in babe, "

Thalia pretended she couldn't hear him. He chuckled quietly, and then he leaned over and picked her up covers and all, then laid down on her bed and settled her on top of himself.

" You should have just let me in,"

" Shut up."

" Babe, ?"

" What Jr?"

" I'm not going to last thirty three days,. Neither are you."

Damn him, he was right. 

" Goodnight Jr, "

" Good night babe, " he answered and it annoyed her no end that she could hear the smile in his voice.

 

Thalia started counting the days the next morning, determined to last at least thirty three days. She figured if she could resist him for thirty three days, then she could resist him forever. In retrospect, stupid, but in her defence she was exactly thinking straight. She was running on a deprived lust induced brain, andsome of her decisions reflected her state of mind.

 

On day one Jr kissed her, every chance he got, he didn't particularly care if the children were in the room with them, she did try to avoid his advances, but the man was nothing if not persistent. If she held her arm out, he simply kissed her shoulder, or her palm, if she retreated he advanced, if she ran he ran after her, so eventually she just let him kiss her. And enjoyed it.

By day six he started spending more nights with her, though he still slept with the children sometimes. On those nights he'd help her with the dishes, and around day ten, he started telling her bedtime stories.

That's what he called them, bedtime stories.

 He'd say to the children, " I'll come sleep with you in a little bit, but first I have to g read mama a bedtime story," and the children innocent guillible creatures that they were,believed him.

By day ten, Jr had graduated from kissing her and keeping his kisses above to getting her nightgown lowered to where the top half of her body was laid out for him, bare and beautiful. He was now keeping his kisses above her waist. It was a slow and deliberate seduction of her person and she was going crazy.

So on day twelve she called Soo.

" You want to win this bet yes??!"

" Uh well yes, " 

" Then help me, !" Thalia begged, " because otherwise you will lose."

Soo snorted then coughed to cover it up.

Soo being the good frined she was helped Thalia, she organized a girls weekend out, and set it up so the Jr and the boys would watch Theo, Thad and Terry and Thalia could spend the night away.

Thalia had never spent a night away from her children and so all the separation issues hit in as they got closer to the weekend, aka, day fifteen.

Jr knew exactly what she was doing, she was running, but that was ok, he was fairly sure that he'd have her broken down by day thirty. Because, now when he lay in bed with her, her arms found their way around him, and she initiated kisses, shy little pecks but still it was progress. And just the other day he had caught her staring at his arms. So he'd started wearing sleeveless tops when he was at home, and she would his arms when she walked by him, or pat his arms when they were talking, and half the time she didn't even know she was doing it.

The children were also being very helpful. Theo kept reminding his mother that he had an older girlfriend, and he must have had a discussion wth siblings because around day seven Terry found herself a younger man( Matt), and Thad said he also wanted a bigger girlfriend. The children also made every effort to include him in their lives.

They were drawing him in family portraits at school. They added his birthay to the calender. The children had his phone number in the little emergency book Thalia kept in each of their backpacks.

She was being attacked from all fronts.

Soon, she'd break soon,. 

He was sure of it.