Chapter 17

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

There was a price to pay for imbibing so liberally in wine and high spirits as all the girls realized the next morning. They all woke up to pounding headaches, and sore bodies,. Most all of them felt nauseous and only two of them were actually vomitting.

" Remind me why we thought this was a good idea again?" Lina grumbled as she popped two aspirin into . She was one of the sturdier ones, suffering only from a headache and aching body.

" Because we like to live dangerously, " Soo answered, but there was none of her usual vigor present in her voice, because unlike her mother, she was suffering from the whole shabang, headaches, body aches, vomitting and nausea.

Thalia said not a word, she was too busy feeling absolutely horrible.

" Come on ladies, breakfast or we'll be feeling like crap for the rest of the day," Mika called out, and together she and Lina somehow managed to shuffle the rest of the women out the door and down to the restuarant. No body really ate anything, save for a couole of slices of toast and maybe a little orange juice.

" This feels like morning sickness, " Thalia complained at one point, and Lina and Tj raised their glasses of orange juice to salute her. Mika and Soo simply glared.

" So exactly how stupid did we get last night?" Tj finally asked.

" You don't remember?" Lina wanted to know.

Tj remembered some of it, mostly before they gotten stupid drunk, she remembered calling Mark, she remembered Thalia having phone in the bathroom, she even remembered Soo's shocking confession, but beyond that it was slightly hazy.

" Oh my God, I did that didn't I?" Thalia moaned into the table, " I actually did that. I can't look you in the face ever again."

She'd been looking them in the face all morning so none of them took her seriously.

Soo simply patted her arm, " dude aint no shame in your game, own it,"

Lina giggled, " Soo how old are you,? you sound like a pimp"

Soo's only response was to stick her tongue out at her mother.

" I would implore you all please to ignore any confessions I may have made last night," she suddenly said.

They all knew which confession she meant. There really was only one that had thrown them. No one said anything choosing for now to respect her wishes. Even Tj, who surprisingly was quick on the uptake this time.

After breafast, Lina suggested naps before checkout and then they could go home.

" At least you all have someone to take care of you when you get home, I'm gonna be all alone," Soo grumbled as they checked out of the hotel later.

" Call Youngjae, or maybe Yugyeom," Thalia offered smiling sweetly. Soo glared at her, and very innocently, Thalia replied, "paybabck for making me call Jr,."

Soo couldn't argue with that so she let it slide. But just as she predicted, all her girls had a man waiting at home ready and waiting to pamper them and take care of them, all except her.

Thalia walked through the door and was immediately ambushed by the smell of something cooking on the stove. The children were in the kitchen with Jr standing on chairs next to him so they could see whatever he had on the stove, all four of them decked out in the cutest aprons, well on the children they were cute, on Jr it was ridiculous, adorable but ridiculous. 

" Mama!!" Terry yelled,. 

" Hey baby, " Thalia yelled back setting her bags down so she could catch the little person coming at her.

" Did you have fun mama ?, we had fun, uncle Jr read us a story and took us shopping for groceries and he's letting us help him cook!" Terry said the words spilling one after the other no break in between. Clearly it had been a good day for her. Thalia was glad to hear about the childrens escapades but not at such high volumes, her head still pounded, and she winced.

" Terry , mama's not feeling too good, why don't you let her sit down and maybe bring her a cup of tea?" Jr gently called out to her from the kitchen. And wonder of wonders, Terry complied, taking her mothers hand and leading her to the couch.

"Wait love let me get my bags," Thalia tried to say, but Jr was already there with the boys, picking a bag up each. She was gone for one night, one night and her children turned into little butlers. Who was he? she wished to know of Jr.

Once she was seated the boys cand Terry came and sat down with her on the couch, their 'cooking' momentarily forgotten in favor of telling her all about how much fun they had with uncle Jr. As for uncle Jr, he waited til she was comfortable on the couch surrounded by her babies,before he leaned down and gave in to the urge to kiss her. There were children present so he didn't ravish her the way he really wanted. But he did kiss her, and the kiss was innocent enough for young eyes, but yet at the same time, heated enough that she knew he wanted more. And then he returned to the kitchen.

Apparently the children had had a lot of fun with Jr. He took them to the park, taught Terry how to kick a ball, took them grocery shopping, watched Aladdin and Ninja turtles with them and let them help with cooking, last night and today.

Thalia was floored. She had admitted since last night, that she was undeniably physically attracted to Jr, and she knew on some level that he liked her children, but this was on a whole nother level. This was daddy material level,and she wasn't sure she had any right to even be considering that.

He'd said he liked her, he never said anything about wanting to be a step father, or even father. She bit at her lip as she worried about this new revelation, while she listened to the children with one ear.

" Dinners done" Jr called out, breaking into her thoughts.

Dinner was done, and dinner was absolutely delicious. Maybe she was biased, because how could she not find dinner delicious when her children had made it. Ok fine, Jr had made it and her children had helped, but she felt better believing that her children had made it. Less desperate to admit that than to admit that it was only delicious because Jr made it.

As usual after dinner, was bath and story then bedtime. And her children were apparently so very used to this schedule because she didn't even have to remind them. They cleaned their own plates off the table,( without reminder) then Thad and Theo headed for the bathroom, ( without reminder) and then Terry went last, ( without reminder) and they snuggled into their own beds( without reminder,) and waited patiently for mama to read them a story. 

" What did you do to my children?" Thalia asked him when they wer finally alone. Jr chuckled in response.

" I didn't do anything, you just have good children," he replied,.

That was only partially a lie. Her children were good children and they had it in them to be good, but they also reeeally wanted uncle Jr to be their daddy, and were willing to do absolutely anything to make it happen. Including show mama that uncle Jr was a really good daddy. Their idea not his.

" How are you feeling?" he wanted to know.

" Better, oh wow that feels good, " she moaned because as she was talking Jr had taken her legs and placed them on his lap and then begun to gently knead at them.

" So about last night?" Jr said after a moment of comfortable silence passed between them.

Oh crap.

" Yes." Thalia squeaked.

" I want you to know I enjoyed it, "

" Yeah me too," she said very quietly. Jr grinned. Then he let go of her leg so he could crawl over her and kiss her. Thalia grabbed at the front of his shirt and kissed him back. Her back arching up as he and nibbled at her lips. 

She was panting when they finally broke the kiss.

"I want you, but when I take you, I'm going to make you scream with pleasure, so much as i'd love for this to keep going we should probably head to bed. Come on."

He wanted her to sleep? He was joking right? He had her so primed and ready she was practically buzzing. And he wanted her to sleep. Next to him. The sole cause of her ual frustration.

He was lying to himself.