Chapter 15

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

On day fifteen, Thalia woke up to Jr's hand under her nightgown in her , slow circles on her .Her eyes opened slowly, and for a moment she didn't understand what was going on, even as small tremors of pleasure wracked her body. When she finally got her eyes open it was to see, Jr laying on his side, propped up on his elbow watching her.

" Good morning," he smiled seductivelty at her.

She couldn't talk so she whimpered in response.

She was still trying to figure out what was happening and recognition rolled onto her slowly, like a happy wave on a beautiful day at the beach.

" Ah, this is , this is what an feels like, remember," her mind supplied as the beginnings of an begun to tingle through her body.

" You are so damn y, " Jr whispered gruffly against her ear, and Thalia whimpered, and spread her legs wider for him. She wanted, needed more, but so far he had committed himself to the slow circles on her , .

" I want to taste you so bad babe, bury my face between your thighs and eat you out, at you as you on my tongue,"  Jr continued huskily, and Thalia's back arched. Who knew she liked , she sure hadn't known.

" Will you let me eat you out babe, hmm, one of these days?" 

She couldn't answer him, she was close, so very very close, but she needed more dammit!

" Jr please, " she finally managed to moan.

He smiled, and then slowly slipped a finger inside her warm wet walls, keeping his thumb on her . He crooked his finger inside her and her back arched off the bed again, as she whimpered in pleasure.

" You'd look ing gorgeous with my face buried between your thighs," he growled at her, and that was the tipping point. Thalia fell over the cliff, the pleasure all consuming as it sent bolts of electricty through her whole body, and her back arched in the most sensual curve and her eyes closed, as she her lips in bliss.

It was the most thing Jr had ever seen.

Jr waited for her to ride the out and then he leaned down and kissed her. Then he got up and headed to thhe bathroom to run her a bath. He carried her to the bath and once he'd stripped her he set her in the water, kissed her once more, then left to go check on the children.

Thalia was still shaking from the . Had s always been so good? She didn't remember them feeling so good. Or had it just been too long? Or maybe Jr was just blessed, skilled even.

Yeah the man was skilled, he'd barely even touched her. 

Thalia heard voices from the other side of the bathroom door, and smiled, the kids were awake. It was time for her to get out of the tub.

When she emerged from the bathroom she found the children making their beds with the help of uncle Jr. It was something he'd started teaching them to do, a few days ago. And they had taken to it and to him like moths to fire.

" Morning mama!" Thad chirped. Thalia smiled at him, " good mornig baby, did you sleep well?"

"Yes mama."

"Theo, Terry, did you sleep well,?"

" Yes mama,."

" I slept well too," Jr added, and he stared quite heatedly at her, so heatedly in fact Thalia might have forgotten to breathe." Why don't you go get dressed, Soo will be here in a little bit"

Thalia stared at him, confused, why was Soo coming here and why did she have to get dressed for Soo.

Jr smiled at her momentary loss of brain function. She might be older than him, but she really could be adorable.

" You're going out with Soo and the girls remember?" he offered helpfully. 

Actually no, until he'd mentioned it, she hadn't remembered. Were s supposed to rob you of your mental faculties? she wondered even as she turned around and headed for her room to go get dressed.

When she got to her room the covers on her bed were still a rumpled mess,a stark reminder of the event that had taken place between those sheets not more than twenty minutes ago.

And remembering made little bolts of heat and electricity run through her body. And moisture start to build between her thighs, She bit her lip and wondered if they had enough time to do a repeat.

She had to get out of here.

She was just slipping on a pair of earrings, the last of her outfit when Jr strolled into her room and closed the door behind her. He leaned against the door and watched her for a moment, drinkig in the sight of her, as she bent over to slip on a pair of black ballet flats.

" You look good, really good, I like how those jeans hug your , and that blouse, sweetheart I know it's meant to be conservative but it just makes me want to rip it off of you so I can get to the goodies underneath." Her jeans were simple, dark blue and yes they did hug ger and hips, but that was why she was wearing a simple white button up blouse that fell below her hips. It was a most demure outfit. He walked up to her and she did not have the presence of mind to avoid him, once in front of her, he pulled her in and kissed her.

" I'll miss you," he said once he broke the kiss, and it took her a moment to decipher what he had just said because she was too busy staring at his mouth.

Jr smiled, then leaned in and kissed her again, because really she was just asking for it.

Thalia whimpered when he broke the kiss, and he soothed her by at her lip.

" Shh soon babe, soon, but for now you have a date and Soo's waiting for you."

Thalia sighed internallly, she was doing a really bad job of fighting him. Heck she wasn't even trying.

 

Thalia had a hard time saying goodbye.

"You'll call me if anything happens?" she asked Jr for the hundredth time as she stood in the doorway.

" I'll call you if anything happens," he promised.

" I don't know, maybe I shouldn't go," she started to say, but Jr cut her off.

" Babe it's one night, the children and I will be fine, look," he said and Thalia did look and saw that the children were indeed fine, they were standing with uncle Jr, smiling up at mama, and even telling her to have fun at her sleepover," we're good, now go before I do somethig drastic." he warned.

And by the way his gaze dropped to her lips she knew exactly what he wanted to do. She kind of wanted him to. But no, she was supposed to be resisting him, remember.

Thalia leaned down,so she could kiss and hug her babies goodbye, and then she got up and before she could leave, the children informed her that she had to kiss and hug uncle Jr goodbye.

Her children were traitors.

She kissed and hugged uncle Jr goodbye anyway, because her damn heart and body were traitors. Her mind the sole voice of reason. 

 

She and Soo met up with Mika Lina and Tj at a hotel, and then once they had settled in, they went down to the spa, for facials, manicures, massages and just some general pampering.

Then they went out for lunch. And then they went to see a movie, an action packed one, because Soo said the actors were smoking and that is exacty what the doctor prescribed and then they returned to their hotel and had dinner brought up to their room.

And then they got drunk.

Because Soo insisted.

Jb, Mark, Jackson and Jr all got a text at the same time. It said simply.

" I'm getting your women drunk. Soo."

And from four different corners of the city there was a universal groan echoed by the four men.

But before they got drunk, they all called their men and children to say goodnight.

And then they got drunk.