Chapter 16

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

As the oldest, Thalia felt it was her duty to protest the oncoming drunkeness. Nobody paid her any mind.

" This is a bad idea," she said. 

Soo just grinned at her, " I know, that's why we're doing it, "

Thalia just shook her head in response.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door, as a waiter brought them their booze. Bottles of wine nicely chilled, ready for consumption.Soo tipped him and sent him on his merry way.

The women were all dressed comfortably in their Pj's and had congregated on one bed.

 

It didn't take long for them to loosen up, partly due to the wine but mostly due to the fact that they were just good friends. 

" I dare you to call Mark right now and say something scandalous," Lina said to Tj, who had just lost a round of "never have I ever, "turned out she'd never had phone .

Tj was a little inebrieated so she did not hesitate to pick up her phone and dial her husbands number.

" Hey, so I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely loved it when you bent me over the kitchen counter the other night, we should do a repeat. Bye," and then she hung up before he had a chance to respond. There was a bout of giggles in response from the girls.

Meanwhile Mark just stared bemused at his phone in one hand then turned and placed a kiss on his sleeping toddlers head.

" I think your mother's drunk," he whispered to the baby.

That was just one of the many things that happened that night.

Girls talk. About everything. 

" So tell me , how close am I to losing this bet?" Soo asked Thalia.

" Yes do tell, just how close exactly," Mika urged while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively and Thalia giggled. She was starting to get a warm tingly feeling all through her body, it was nice.

" Very close, " she whispered, " but not any more,."

She wasn't making too much sense. So Lina aslked for clarification.

" He's hot, and y and yummy and I want him, and I'll probably let him have me. That's why I needed to get away from him for one night, to recuparate."

They all nodded at her, and refrained from telling her that it probably wouldn't make a difference.

Conversation drifted, mostly around their men and , but somehow they all kept up, even as they all got increasingly inebrieated.

" My office, " Lina answered when someone, Mika probably , asked where the most scandalous place they'd ever had was.

" Me too, " Tj admitted as she got up to get another glass of wine.

" Me three, " Mika responded, and they all started tittering and then they turned to face Thalia. She held her hands up.

" I haven't had with him yet, but when I get around to it, then , maybe his office," 

This had them all giggling again.

" I double dog, triple dog, dare you to call him now and tell him that," Mika interjected, but even as Thalia protested Soo took her phone and dialled Jr's number.

" Hey?" Soo said into the phone, " what? yes we're drunk, I think, ladies are we drunk?"'They all nodded and giggled some more, 

" Yes we're drunk, all of us, here , Thalia has something to say to you," and with that she the phone into Thalia's hands.

" Hi," Thalia started shyly.

Jr smiled on his end , she really was adorable ," hey babe, are you having fun?"

" Yeah, are the children asleep?"

" Yes, I put them to bed a few hours ago,. So what did you want to tell me, ?"

Thalia cleared , then cleared it some more, then she started giggling, Jr just waited patiently.

" When," she whispered then stopped and cleared and started again, " when we have , I'd like it if we could get around to having in your office, or maybe mine."

Well Hell.

He had not been expecting that.

Jr smiled even harder, .

" We can do that, " he promised, and Thalia found herself starting to moisten at the sound of his voice and the seductiveness of what he was promising.

" Really?" Thalia asked her voice dropping to a husky whisper, probably from the alcohol or maybe from oncoming arousal.

" Yeah, babe, we can do anything you want, anywhere you want," Jr replied.

Thalia shifted a little where she was sitting on the bed. It was getting kind of warm. Her breathing started to get faster, and Jr could tell exactly what was happening from the other end.

He smiled. 

His little lady was full of surprises.

" Are the others there babe?" he asked her, and Thalia should have heard the wheels spinning in his head, but she didn't and took his question at fface value.

" Yes."

" Then you should go to the bathroom and lock the door," he replied.

" Why?"

" Because babe, in about five minutes, maybe less, you're going to for me, and I don't know if you want them to see,"

Thalia her lips and as inconspicuously as she could, which is to say not conspicously at all considering everyone could hear the conversation in fact they were actively listening, she slipped off the bed and to the adjoined bathroom.

Lina raised her wine glass in salute at her, Mika grinned, Soo sent her a thumbs up, and it took Tj a few moments to figure what was going on.

" Oh wait is she about to go..?" Tj finally asked after about half a minute.

" Tj, I love you I do, but how the hell are you so slow?" Lina wanted to know.

Tj just grinned, and sent Thalia a belated thumbs up in congratulations. A thumbs up she didn't see because she was already in the bathroom with the door closed.

Jr waited til he heard the catch of the bathroom door through the phone and got up to go lock his, Thalia's bedroom door, didn't want little kiddies catching him having a very indecent conversation with their mother.

" I'm in the bathroom," Thalia whispered into the phone.

" What are you wearing?"

" My nightgown,"

" Which one?, the one I like,?"

Thalia giggled, " you like all of them, "

" True,. Are you wearing any ,? "

Thalia moaned then bit her lip to catch the sound, " yes,"

" Take them off for me babe, good girl now get comfortable,"

Thalia looked around and finally settled for hoisting herself up onto the bathroom counter .

" I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can babe, and then I want you to slowly slide one finger into yourself, slowly and just one,"

Thalia moaned as she followed his instructions. Why was she so compliant? Probably the alcohol she decided.

" Remember how I touched you this morning babe?"

How the hell was she supposed to forget.

" Yes," her voice came out sounding breathy and husky and it went straigh to Jr's groin.

" Touch yourself like that for me babe,"

Thalia whimpered and her head fell back so she was leaning agains the mirror for support.

" Soon babe I'll be able to taste you the way I want, would you like that?" he teased, he knew her answer.

" Yes," she barely managed to whisper.

" Do you want me, to stick my tongue so far up you,? do you want me to and at you,? do you want to my face babe?"

Oh God, " Yes yes yes, " she all but sobbed.

" Good because I want you to, I want you to lose it to the point where all you can do is grab my hair and push my face into your , I want to make you wild, I want to hear those y little noises you make when you're about to come, "

Thalia cried out, forgetting that all that was shielding her from the other women was a thin door,.

" babe, your so ing hot, " Jr growled, " so ing hot, it's taking everything I have not to to the y little noises your making right now."

Thalia whimpered, and that earned her another growl from Jr.

" And then after I make you all on my face babe, I'm going to you, hard and raw, I'm going to pound you, because you deserve it."

Thalia's head banged against the mirror as the rushed through her. She shut her eyes and cried out softly through it, the spasms going through her in hot waves.

Jr gave her a minute to ride it out, " babe?" 

" Yeah?" she sounded like she felt, blissed out.

" There is no way you are ging to last another eighteen days. But that's ok because neither am I,"

Thalia just laughed breathlessly at that. 

He was right.

It would be a miracle if she didn't jump his bones the minute she saw him. But she'd think about that later.

For now she had to figure out how to get off the damn counter and back into the room.

 

" I'd like to amend my earlier statement," Soo said . Thalia may have tried to be quiet but the door was thin and they had heard every single one of her moans whimpers and cries. They had heard her come for Jr.

Thalia the bed and stared sleepily at Soo, " what statement?"

" Sweetheart, you won't last a week," Soo said.

" Three days?" Mika corrected.

Lina smiled the smile of an all knowing woman.

" Ladies, she won't last 24 hours,"

Thalia didn't even bother arguing.

They were all wrong, she wouldn' t last an hour.

" I'm sorry your going to lose your bet," she said sleepily to Soo.

" It's ok, Youngjae wont be too mean, .. I hope,. I'm just glad you're going to get laid. Come to think of it, I want to get laid, why haven't I been laid?"

" Because you're picky?" Tj offered.

" Because you want Mr my-voice-was-made-for-, and he has a girlfriend?" Lina offered.

" Because you don't want to mess up a good friendship?" Mika offered.

There was a short , very short moment of silence, after this, in which they all seemed to be considering, and then Soo piped up.

" I'm going to get laid,!!" she said.

The rest just stared at her,.

" Hand me my phone please" she continued,oblivious to the stares she was recieving from her mother and friends. She scrolled through her phone, and then sighed and dropped it back on the bed.

" I can't ask him, it's not fair, I just want to get laid, !! " she wailed. Lina sset her wine glass down and opened her arms which Soo happily crawled into and Lina rubbed her back as she wailed " I just want to get laid. Why won't he lay me?"

" Stupid idiot, he should lay you" Mika offered.

" I concur, but who is he?"

And in a rare moment of openness, Soo answered, " Yugyeom, why won;t Yugyeom lay me, no wait, lay with me, no wait laid me, ah hell, I just want to get laid by Yugyeom!!"

Well,.

No one had been expecting that.

Absolutely no one.( but that is a story for another day).

For now, Thalia was still coming to terms to the attraction and ual frustration between her and Jr.