Chapter 19

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

Friday evening Thalia came home to an empty house, but that didn't bother her, she figured the kids were probably with Jr, most likely in his apartment, so she dropped her bags and walked across the hallway to Jr's apartment.

The children were not at Jr's apartment, but he was. She found him, sitting on a chair in his living room, reading a book, no children in sight.

" Hey," he said turning to face her as she walked through his door.

" Hey, where are the kids,?"

" With Jackson" he got up as he replied and gracefully stalked up to her, he was like a beast stalking it's prey, which in a sense she was. Thalia stood frozen and ate him up with her eyes. He looked good. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, and a white shirt, the top three buttons undone, the sleeves rolled up, and he was bare foot. 

" Why are they with Jackson ?" she finally managed to ask. He was standing directly in front of her, and she couldn't take her eyes off that little bit of chest she could see through his ed shirt.

He didn't answer her, instead he lowered his head and kissed her, hard, kissed her like he'd never kissed her before, with bruising ferocity, and in a split second he had backed her up against his door, holding her hands in his up by the sides of her head. One thigh came to rest between her legs and started rubbing at her core.

This was not how he had planned it, but she'd walked through his door in that prim and proper work attire of hers and he'd snapped. He'd had so many fantasies about messing her up, messing her up in this particular get up that he'd gone from zero to a hundred faster than you could blink.

" The kids are with Jackson for the rest of the weekend, it's just you and me babe, we'll call them later, " he had the presence of mind to say, as he pulled away from her to make sure she wanted this. All she had to do was say the word and he would call the children back.

She didn't say the word in fact she attacked him, pulled him in by the front of his shirt and started kissing him. She tried to wrap her leg around his but her skirt hindered her.

They were body to body, flush against each other and she could feel the heat coming off his body through his clothes, she could feel his sleek muscles and toned body through his clothes and she wanted them off. Her s were already hard from rubbing against his shirt through her blouse, and she was damp in between her legs her an undesired obstacle.

Jr was just as as she was, maybe more, if the bulge in his pants was anything to go by. He had meant to take it slow, but he was all out of self restraint,and really the way she was grinding herself on him, she was just begging to be ed hard. They'd do nice and slow later, but right now, right now he was going to give the little lady what she was asking for.

He tore his lips away from hers, only to replace them with the soft flesh of , and and kissed and bit at her there. Thalia moaned and squirmed and tried to wrench her arms free from his, but he held them strong, still by the side of her head.

" Jr please," she finally managed to whisper.

" What do you want baby,? this? " he asked, releasing one of her hands so he could cup her and flick at the . Thalia whimpered and arched up into him.

" Or maybe this,?" with his other hand he hiked up her skirt and brought his hand to her now soaked and palmed her through the fabric, " what do you want baby? Tell me." 

Thalia was in no shape to talk so she used her body to tell him what she wanted. She brought her hand down and returned the favor, cupping him through his jeans, rubbing and palming at him.

Jr hissed, and jerked his hips into her hand.

" Jr please, " she begged again when he made no move to give her what she wanted even after she told him.

" You know something baby, I was going to take this nice and slow, but now all I can think about is havig you bent over a table and ing you hard, it's this y little outfit of yours. Makes me crazy."

Thalia pulled away from him, and for a moment he was confused , but then he saw her walk over to his dinig room table and bend herself over it, in the air, face on the table.

He growled and came up behind her, cupping her hips.

She hiked her skirt up and he ripped her off of her, an act so primal it had her whimpering as it sent a flood of heat through her.

Jr wanted so bad to just ram into her and her senseless, but there were a few other fantasies to be indulged so he asked her to turn around,and once she did, he dropped down to his knees, took one of her legs and hooked it over his shoulder and then proceeded to bury his face in her thighs.

Thalia moaned when his warm wet tongue made contact with her center, moaned and leaned back against the table, needing the support.

Jr didn't tease, he went straight for the prize and run his tongue right along , at her every time he made contact with it. The y little whimpers she was making going straight to his .

It wasn't until he stuck his tongue right into her dripping hole that she lost it, truly lost it, Thalia came so hard her head banged against the table as she spasmed onto his tongue and leaked into his greedy mouth. She had barely gotten over the when the next thing she knew he was ramming into her, hard.

" Oh ," she gasped.

" Yeah , " he whispered back, because really, there were no words to decsribe how good, how hot and sweet and delicious and velvety smooth she felt, wrapped tightly around him.

" Jr move, please,"

And he complied, ing into her hard, pulling back til only the tip of his was left inside and then sliding back in in furious pumps. His hands were holding onto her waist, gripping her tight as he tried to hold onto the last of his sanity. 

" You look so ing good, and you feel so ing good, " he growled at her, and she whimpered. He was keeping his s hard, but slow. 

He wanted to hear her scream so he sped up, ed her and she gave him what he wanted. Her monas getting louder and louder with each until she was sobbing out loud, crying, and then she was screaming as she finally, finally ed around his length.

Her back arched off the table and her hands came up on reflex and fisted in his hair, as her eyes shut tight, while hot molten lava travelled all through her body and finally settled between her legs in a burst of fire.

Jr tried to hold off his , but seeing her come apart so beautifully under him proved to be his breaking point. He threw his head back and with one final he growled and emptied himself into her.

Neither one of them spoke for a few minutes, both too busy trying to catch their breath. When he finally did catch his breath, he pulled out of her slowly and went to reach for the , and then remembered that he'd forgotten to put it on. Well .

" Babe?"

" Hmmm?" she was already dozing off, so he wasn't even sure she'd hear him.

" I forgot the ."

" Don't care,. sleepy."

He smiled, at that and pulled her up by her arms , she grumbled,.

" Wrap your legs around me, " 

She did, though somewhat slowly and very uncoordinated. Jr was somewhat proud of himself. 

He'd ed her to sleep.