Chapter 12

Nuna Problems 4 -JR

" Mama slept with uncle Jr!" Thad announced to all present, and Thalia choked on the water she was drinking, while Soo gently pounded on her back.

It had been a few days since Jr had crawled into bed with her, and true to his word all he had done was sleep. Though,Thalia had found she had a very, very difficult time concentrating onn sleep wit Jr's warm solid body behind her. In fact her mind had made the journey from sleep to , almost as soon as his warm chest made contact with her back, and then he'd had no reservations about letting her know just how affected he was by, pulling her firmly against him so her was cradled in the curve of his body, his making a snug home between her cheeks.

Nothing had happened, except Thalia realized just how deprived she was, the things she had been silently willing  him to do. 

He didn't do a single one of them, and she lacked the confidence required to take the initiative as it were.

 

It was a saturday afternoon, and today they were all hanging out at Mark and Tj's place, because it was Saturday afternoon and why not.? When Thad made his announcement, they had all congregated in the living room after lunch and someone, Jb Thalia thought, had just asked the children if they had fun this last week.

The children had gone into detailed account of their week, including Thad and Terry getting into a fight, an occurrence which all were aware of since Thalia had made them hand deliver their letters to all their aunts and uncles. And then Thad had dropped the bombshell.

" Uncle Jr slept with mama," he said in his innocent little voice, and his poor mother nearly had a heart attack.

The adults were amused by the confession, some outwardly so and making no attempt to hide their joy at Thalia's reactions, like Soo who leaned down and asked " was it good," which led Thalia into another spout of coughing. Or like, Jb who cogratulated Jr, and Jr simply smiled and made no attempt to correct his friend, because they all probably assumed that Thalia and Jr had done more than just sleep.

Mark asked Thad when uncle Jr had slept with mama, and if he did that a lot. 

" No. Most of the time he sleeps with me or Theo, but only that one time he slept with mama," Thad replied.

" Mama kissed uncle Jr," Terry added and poor Thalia started choking again, it was quite unfair really considering she had just gotten the first bout to stop.

" Here have some water," Lina said taking pity on Thalia and handing her a glass. 

" They kissed a lot of times, " Theo thought it prudent to include.

" Really now, ?" Tj asked, her eyebrow going up into her hair.

 " Yeah, like this," Terry said reaching for Theo so she could demonstrate.

" Oh my god!! No!! Baby come here," Thalia finally managed to squeal, as she dove for her baby and physically picked her up and carried her out of the room, and into Mark and Tj's hallway.

She heard everyone laughing behind her, and from the sounds of it, some had laughed themselves breathless. 

" Thalia stop, " Jr said following behind her, " Thalia stop, I promise I'll set everyone straight," he said trying to hold back his own laughter.

Thalia did stop, but she didn't let go of Terry, who she was still holding under one arm, the whole thing was ridiculously funny.

Jr lips twitched, and he had to school his face so he would not smile, " You maybe want to let go of Terry?" he asked.

" No, " she answered mulishly, but she did let Terry go, and Terry fled back to the living room to join the others.

" You could have said something." Thalia complained as Jr approached her.

" I know, i'm sorry, i'll set them straight ok," he said wrapping his arms around her.

" Oh my God, I don't believe I just carried Terry out of there, " Thalia said as she dug her head into his shoulder. And then she let out a breathless giggle, which was immediately followed by another one, and soon she was all out laughing into his shoulder, and Jr let her, mostly because he was silently laughing too. It had been something to see, her dive had been worthy of a professional rugby player and then the way she had picked Terry up and run, beautiful, just beautiful, Jr really wished he had it on tape. 

Thalia had tears streaming down her face when she finally lifted her face from his shoulder.

" You good, ?" he asked.

She nodded in response.

" You ready to go back in, we don't have to if you don't want to," Jr offered. Thalia shook her head, she could do this, so she was a little embarrassed but she was among friends, it was all good.

All good that is until Jr kissed her, in Marks hallway, with all their friends and her children just a room away. And even that was all good, his kissing her like that, passionately sensually, reminding her that she was a woman with needs that hadn't been met in a long long time, yes that was all good, until one of her children, Terry, called out, " they're kissing again."

Thalia couldn't help it, she started laughing. She laughed so hard she started snorting, and wheeezing, and this was obviously heard by all in the other room.

Her cheeks hurt, and her eyes were streaming tears, and she was physically leaning against Jr, with one hand on her belly because it hurt from laughing so hard.

" Why.. is this.. so funny?" she managed to get out in a gaspy voice.

" I don't know babe, " Jr answered as he watched her with a bemused expression on his face.

That set her off again.

Hormones, she was blaming it on hormones,.

They did eventually manage to join the others once her laughing fit died, and they returned to smiles and smirks. Jr sent his friends the look of death and fortunately they said nothing.

" So wait did I lose the bet?" Soo whispered to Thalia , " did you two do the bedroom tango?"

Thalia shook her head, "we just slept together , as in slept, eyes closed snoring and dreaming slept, not " she stopped to snort in laughter, " not slept , bedroom tango slept."

" Oh thank goodness, " Soo said in obvious relief, " You hear that old man, I haven't lost yet, " she called out to Jaebum.

" Yeah, but you will, " JB called back.

" You probably will " Youngjae agreed.

" You just want me to lose, " Soo replied to him.

" Well obviously, " Youngjae answered her and sent her a look like , "are you daft? of course I want you to lose."

" I still can't believe you guys are betting on that," Thalia interjected.

" Oh that's nothing, did you anyone ever tell you about the bet we had riding on Tj and Mark?" Jackson asked. Thalia shook her head,.

" Oh this you have to hear, this is good, make yourself comfortable, " Bambam advised,and then they proceeded to tell Thalia the story of how Mark and Tj started dating, and of how Tj dated Mark without even knowing they were dating.

" How do you not know?" Thalia interrupted.

Tj just shrugged, " I didn't know."

" Unbelievable,"  Thalia thought .

" My words exactly," JB said.

Of course after hearing that story, they had to tell the story of how the other couples had finally gotten together.

" You punched your mother?" Thalia whispered to Soo.

" She's my hero," Jb said, and Soo sent him a smile.

" You know come to think of it, Terry is like a mianiture version of Soo, " Youngaje suddenly said, " be honest Soo, you punched a few boys when you were that young didn't you."

" Only if they deserved it, and look I turned out just fine, " she said, patting Thalia's arm once more in comfort. Thalia snorted. The rest just smiled.

And then the converstion took a turn as Yugyeom wanted to know exacty what it was that the little boy had said to Terry to make him punch her.

" He told her she was ugly, and that she couldn't kick a ball because she was a girl," Jr explained.

" That little such and such, " Soo muttered.

" You can't fight a five year old Soo, I think it's against the rules, " Youngjae warned.

" I wasn't going to fight him, I was just going to teach Terry how to fight him," Soo said obviously offended that Youngjae would think that she would stoop so low as to actually do the fighting herself.

" That's just as bad," Mark muttered.

Thalia was glad the children were not present in the room during this converstion. Mark had set them up with a video in little Matts room. Because Soo, Thalia decided, was a somewhat bad influence. On all of them.

" So when do you think you might get to the bedroom tango, " Soo suddenly asked, and this time she didn't even bother whispering.

Thalia started giggling again.

" I am so done with you  Soo, so done, " she said through her giggles.

" I only ask because I have a bet riding on this, I mean you really only have to hold out for another, " she paused to count, " thirty three days, and then I win, .So for me, thirty three days?"

Thalia giggled some more, she had no intentions of giving in to temptation and actually doing, " the bedroom tango" with Jr but she didn't have the energy to explain that to her friends, they had drained her with laughter, so she simply nodded and agreed to Soo's request.

" Oh sweetheart, you are sorely mistaken if you think either one of us can last that long, " Jr said from the other end of the room, and Thalia's giggles stopped as she looked up and saw the smouldering promise in his eyes.

He looked like he wanted to eat her up.

She started giggling again.

" I think i'm drunk, " she whispered to Lina, but the whole room heard her.

" On what love? " Lina asked her smiling.

" Damned if I know," she said, "  hormones?"

" It's called ual frustration love" Soo provided helpfully. Thalia thought that over, Soo was probably right.

The men watched in bemuusement while the women had this conversation which was not at all private.

" Can I tell you a secret, ?" Thalia asked leaning down conspirationally.

All the women nodded, .

" Go on," Mika said quietly.

Thalia looked around the room like she was scoping it to make sure no one was listening in, which was ridiculous really considering they were whispering loud enough for the men to hear them.

" I haven't had , since before the babies, five years, no wait, six years,"

There was a collective murmur of appropriate responses from her friends ranging from

" Oh you poor child, " Mika.

" Oh wow, " Tj.

" How the hell have you managed,?" Soo, ( this earned her a glare from her mother, ) what? i'm a , I don't know what feels like she does, so it's different."

to

" Well then what the hell are you waiting for?!" Lina.

Thalia started giggling, because it occured to her, that she might not remember how to have , and that was the funniest thing she had ever thought of.

" I've forgotten how to have ," she thought to herself.

"I've forgotten how to have ."