What happened to that girl?

Perfect Star

Hi-yum! I am back with another chappie for u because I'm going to be delusional and think that many many people like reading my fic even though they don't comment.............. XD jkjk

Oh yeah! before I forget, butterfly555, thank you so so so so so much for commenting! Also to, LUVSHINee and AngelWithoutWings!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in the van thinking about what had just happened.

I said look at me, !
 
DID YOU ING ENJOY GRINDING ON OTHER GUYS?! DID YOU ING ENJOY SEEING ME SUFFER?!
 
SLAP

A tear fell down on my face.

I was a trainee when I first met Lee Taemin.

I didn't like him from the start. The way he smirked at me. The way he looked at me. The way he talked to me. I didn't like him. I didn't like him.

He started doing this not too long after we met.

When it first happened, I told him to stop. I tried to push him away. Avoid him. Scream at the top of my lungs to get help.But all they did were earn me slaps.

For a couple of months, he was quiet. I thought that he would finally stop abusing me. But I guess that's not happening....

No one except for MiHee unnie and Jino oppa knew about this. Not even my parents. Not even Minho oppa. I thought about telling him, but as if Lee Taemin read my mind, he threatened me not to tell him. Not to tell anyone. MiHee unnie and Jino oppa knew because they caught him. They saw him in action. But, he threatened them too. Lee Taemin was also rich. His family owned Lee Corporation. He threatened them to not tell anyone and in return he wouldn't have his way of making them jobless, broke.

I stopped MiHee unnie and Jino oppa before they could do anything foolish. I made them make the deal with him.

I hated him. I despised him. But the more I did, the more he kept coming closer to me.

Closer.

Closer.

Closer.

And Closer until we reached this state.

He tried to take my ity away. But luckily, I stopped him.

"Sweetheart, we're going to drop you off at your apartment and let you rest for today, aright?"

"What about the plane to LA?"

"We postphoned your concert. You're going to catch the plane tomorrow."

"What about my fans?! They're going to be dissapointed! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Sweetheart, calm down! Relax. The fans are okay with it. We just talked to the supervisor. As long as you don't cancel the concert, they're fine."

"W-what about-" I choked. I was going to cry. I was overwhelmed because of today. What the hell was happening to the girl who was fooling around during the photoshoot? I was dumping all of my frustration on MiHee unnie who just happened to talk to me. I didn't like it.

"Shhhh. Go to sleep. It's going to be a while till we get to the apartment."

"No. Drop me off at SHINee's apartment. I want to see Minho oppa."

"You have to-" I cut her off.

"Please unnie?" My face showed exaustion.

".................. Jino oppa, turn the car. We're going to SHINee's apartment."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE U'LL LIKE IT! hehehe.................... LET'S BE FRIENDS! XD